Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No if clopeh saw them it will be the God and his followers. Bow to the God .

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When have you ever been normal, Mr. Cale? :blobjoy:

in Venion's eyes, CH is the polymorph Raon :blobjoy: but I feel like if ever Raon would Polymorph, he will choose an appearance closed to what his Human looks.

Who is the luckiest b@st@rd in TCF? :blobjoy: guess this is the answer he who should have died is still alive. Tsk tsk:blobpopcorn_two:

LOL, compared when it is Clopeh's scene. There is a huge gap, Angie-nim :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Of course, Cale's hyung should be involve no matter in which dimension Cale would have fallen into. That is what are hyungs for, afterall. :blobjoy:

I would love it if Cale signed at the end....
    -Sealed with love,
    Anonymous Scammer :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Dongsaeng sure is a sturdy backer for his hyung no matter what dimension he is in :blobnom:

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Petition to have many Cale to supply for every Raon in different dimensions!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Now I wonder would he name him again as Raon Miru or it will be another name :hmm: Anyway he should always the Joyful Dragon no matter what.

Thank you for the summary and part translation:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just imagined a bulky wide shouldered but cute Roan (like the cute bulky uke in bl manga)

I'm curious how Raon's polymorph form would be? A bulky one or pretty type? He'll ne cute in any form tho <3

4. Am_elf

Am_elf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed hard. Cale you sick ahahha

Uncopyright likes this.
  5. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A chubby little kid with black hair and blue eyes with a face like Cale :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes: