Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aigooo just when will he stab himself ?Im getting impationt.

2. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just thinking Choi Han isn t, exactly from a normal family , sure he was a high schooler before transmigration but he comes from a swords arts warrior family with ancestral roots in sword arts .
    Basically his family were essential a warrior clan or a clan of swordsmen , he doesn’t come from the standard family which most isekai protagonist come from

GoldenTiger0 likes this.
  3. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe just a "hero"? :blobwoah:
    but that cringy title like "young master silver shield" should be there from now on, since he using it toprotect everyone.. hhahhahha

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale vs Illusion white Star made dragon ball z fan in me esctatic !!

trixhenituse and kurohamukami like this.
  6. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:...My Dear Brothers And Sisters,

:justabotow:: [What should I do with this hopeless feeling of helplessness?]

justabotscaryI know I shouldn't complain. I'm someone who really has a lot of patience, but... Isn't there someone who really feels the same way as I do about how time turns in the Manhwa !? A chapter! Just one damn chapter feels so damn slow! I am really grateful to PAN-nim, and I know this is not their fault. But really sometimes I want to be like the "Haters" of Twitter and write directly in the comments (...)justabotwork

*Sigh* Seriously, what to do with this feeling, reading the novel for who knows how many times I have already been rereading to the point where I know practically in which chapter the events occur does not help...:justabotheart:

(...) Give me advice, please.justabotscary

7. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of feel the manhwa feels very off . I feel like it’s like PAN art nim has just published the first draft of her illustration without doing much of editing or improving mistakes . I also feel the manhwa did not depict the tension the characters felt during the the plaza terror incident , it felt very
    Boorish in comparison to the how the novel depicted the scenes in the plaza terror arc .

Well I guess this proves the fact that a manhwa , anime or even a live action movie can never reach the level of the novel :blob_coffee:

Also I think Clopeh isn t, there because he is in a different illusion than Cale s, . Because in his illusion Cale was on trial but it’s evident that Cake isn t, on trial in Cale s anger test and it is mentioned in Cale s, anger test that Clopeh was imprisoned but Clopeh in his anger test is not imprisoned and is a general.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is your favorite Cale and WS moments?
    A. WS saying to Cale "You and I are fated to be."
    B. Cale offering a truce to WS then suddenly slapping WS in his cheeks off-guard.
    C. Cale hitting WS with a rock imbued with SR's power
    D. All of the above

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Me, letter D. But if you are to ranked it, definitely today's happening will topped the others. Afterall, Cale learned his lesson well by using rocks to avoid hurting his hands.

Why do I imagine Cale being sheepish while saying this one. Feels like he is shy about it. Cale, be proud of what you did. I am very proud of you. Now I look forward to what Cale will do when he faced SG later, a kick? an uppercut punch? a slapped using the shield? :aww:

Thank you for today's summary and part-translation, @angie_sash -nim :blobxd:

9. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comment for manhwa art:

I’m gonna admit, I am a bit sad when I saw the latest chapters of manhwa. I mean, that was supposed to be the moment where Alberu’s fate will change after knowing Cale’s true nature, and the start of their ‘brotherhood’. It felt kind of a bit lackluster, if that’s the right word to say it. I was hoping the manhwa art would be a bit more dark than it is since ir’s the time for Cale to reveal his AP publicly, Redika’s appearance, and Alberu. Y’know when CH was first introduced when he massacred the remains of WS’s forces on Harris Village? I was praying it’ll be, at the very least, close to that. I appreciate Pan-nim’s efforts, truly, and was EXTRMELY delighted when the manhwa is to continue, but clearly, there is a LOT to improve. By that, I mean EXTREMELY LOTS of things to improve.

Also, just a little comment about our adorable manhwa Raon. Am I the only one expecting (before when I first read the manhwa) that his invisible mode would be more, like, you know, transparent or more invisible-ish than it is? I really thought Raon would be transparent so I was confused when I first read the manhwa, wondering how is that invisible. :3 XD Lol. No hate, but as a fellow artist, I thought that was really hard to read for audience who weren’t novel readers—since the manhwa only have a green light wrapping around him when he’s invisible. I mean, I was just saying—please don’t roast me for this.

Overall, I’m gonna have to agree to someone here who mentioned Pan-nim was a bit overwhelmed. The novel has really manyyy details and the novel author is awesome for building just the right tension and atmosphere for the right situation. I have to give credit to Pan-nim for trying to literally put as much details as possible on manhwa from the novel (I mean, I was surprised. Usually, manhwa adaptations would cut off MANY scenes from novel, but this one, I gotta say, she really did her very best, and I really loved it). But I think Pan-nim had a hard time thinking of the sequence for this scenes. Also, I REALLY hope the manhwa Editor-nim (if they ever have one, which most likely, they do) would step up their game. They should really help Pan-nim more about storytelling, how they could improve (in a professional way), etc. I mean, in the first place, that was their job, and there’s nothing wrong calling them out for this kind of issue. Just saying. I just really wanted to share my thoughts about the manhwa, just for once, and here is the only way I know to have a discussion with other fellow readers.

10. Tjanie

Tjanie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SOMEONE! SOMEBODY! Please for the love of Cale-nim cult, draw this scene?! I would throw my money at u, JUST TO SEE CALE SMASH iw!WS WITH A ROCK?!

I don't think I have the patience to wait for this chapter to come up in Manhwa

11. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing these pictures, I was reminded of a tcf youtube video where this guy suddenly appeared amongst pictures of Cale. So it wasn’t an accident huh.