Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes when I scroll down pinterest looking at Cale fanarts, Diluc shows up and I don't mind because I like him too! :blobrofl:

Dina F Rahmah likes this.
  2. Deleted member 226515

Deleted member 226515 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    just curious, is there any romance in the trash of the count's family?

3. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    The only romance I am aware of is Cale and his harem and also the most popular one: Cale x Lemonades, a classic hate to "love" trope. Their relationship is sweet and sour, sometimes bitter.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  4. Deleted member 226515

Reading List:
    Link
    juust curious, is thereany romance in the trash of the count's family

5. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope till to this day:blob_coffee:, Cale's story is unique and his too busy saving the world to ensure that his life long dream will come true:blob_grin:

I wouldn't say it's a harem:cookie: more like undying worshippers:blobwhistle: follower....... following their beloved and trusted leader:blobjoy:

Although Cale is totally oblivious of his charms:facepalm: in gaining people (aka loyal followers) weather he wants too or not:blob_grin:

7. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I totally agree with you. Me and my friends joke around about it because he keeps attracting all kinds of people, creatures, and entities whenever he goes so we started calling it as his "ever growing harem" :blobrofl:

Dina F Rahmah and Akawain like this.
  8. Deleted member 226515

Reading List:
    Link
    how does Roan use his power? i mean what does his power do? i heard it was something to do with present

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't use until now but there is a hint on a how to use this power on:

I think it has something to do with the fate of the person. Plus, Raon is more inclined and sensitive in the power of time more than any other dragons. So maybe Raon has the ability to change someone's fate but this is just my theory :blobsweat:

Akawain likes this.
  10. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like if Cale heard it he would freak out:blobjoy: and would think of it.... Judging from the past and all the worshippers followers not counting the hidden admires:blobxd:

He might slightly agree but brush it off as that's impossible:blobexpressionless: thinking that he doesn't have that great influence or charm:facepalm: totally oblivious:blobsalt:

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know it is serious when the most calm, mature and cool-headed Ancient Power aka Super Rock started spouting lines suited for the Fire of Destruction :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I will lit a candle of condolence for WS' head just because the rock was specially prepared and imbued with SR' power to be a punching gloves :blobjoy:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Another better wording will be: Cale have found the perfect punching bag to relieved all of the piled stress from the previous battles. :blobjoy:

The Strategic Cale is gone, all that is left madman Cale, which is thousands better from Clopeh's madness :blobjoy:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Cale, even if you emphasize this to WS today, with the way you are beating him... It will not enter his head. Hahahaha. Plus, you are the one who killed Slacker Life with your own hands don't blame the others :blobjoy:

LOL, I don't know anymore who is more of an embarrassment... SG with his dramatic impersonation of Cale which turns comedy cause Cale is visible to the audience or WS who wanted to be a god but was instantly relief to be away from his enemy. WS, you sure you wanted to be god? Even without dignity and pride intact because of running away like a coward :blobowoevil_horns:

Noooo, it is not the real fun. The real fun is in beating WS than temple-destroying jobs. :blobjoy:

This is my second re-read of this chapter but I ended up laughing too much again. Haha. Thank you for sharing today's summary, Angie-nim!!!

12. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is (ptsd)?and what does( handing simp pils) mean?

13. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale beating iw!WS with a rock.

[​IMG]
    :blob_coffee:

14. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for summary~:blobbunny:
    Cough, my words came true... :blobpeek:
    :cookie:*Flashback*:cookie:
    "And why iwWS head is so hard?... Well, never mind, just hit another Cale~:blobhero:"
    :cookie:*Flashback Ends*:cookie:
    Cough... cough... cough... :sweating_profusely:
    Yup... I did once thought that Cale’s lover "Slacker Life" died due to ARM, which is in fact made by WS, thus making him the "murderer". And so, I thought I would like to see Cale rant about this one day.
    I tell you guys, I'm innocent.:blobangel:
    This surely gonna happen outside illusion too..:blobpopcorn:

15. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess its still a long way to this fight since colope has still to arrive though I wished he was there when cale was slaping ws
    Also thanks alot angie:ROFLMAO:

16. MofoMango

MofoMango Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bc ws just got beaten up and in the first part he was visibly traumatized, and SG is very much biased towards cale. kekw

zhaf0606, reader_O8, Morphiex and 3 others like this.