Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this look what start it all, the mysterious priest:blobsmirk:

Depending on the artist if we get see them soon but I'm looking forward to all the characters appearance and my fav parts:blobparty:

One day more till Cale's return:blobtaco: I hope it will a mass release, high expectations on the the fight scenes.....:blob_coffee:

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this really someone’s version of priest!Cale? I wonder why he have white hair and blue eyes

kurohamukami likes this.
  4. auramare

auramare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale wanted to disguise himself as a priest (The moment Cale visited the perun Kingdom or during the war of Toonka Kingdom vs Adin Empire) and then Jack innocently suggested Cale to change his hair color to white which means 'holy' or 'saintly'. Jack was too innocent, Cale couldn't resist Jack's suggestion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: As for Cale's blue eyes, it has something to do with Raon(?) I forgot about his eye color tbh:giggle:

5. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah:blobangel: Raon was the one in charge of their disguise, Jack and Cage was drag to help heal people with Alberu financing them:blobjoy: there alot of funny parts:blob_grin:

Priest Cale first appear when Toonka need help in putting out a fire on a castle the funny part when Toonka ask Cale "why is he the one to come" even Cale was asking the same question:blobjoy:

After that he often use that disguise when see fits, and when Clopeh 1st meet Cale as priest seriously with that mysterious vibe Clopeh was unknowingly was charmed:blobbunny: (Cale is clueless of this:blobjoy:) if only knew it was the birth of his greatest follower that will record his heroic life to all that will know till the ends of time:blobrofl:

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I remember now. Can’t believe I forgot about this part

7. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATTENTION: If you’re planning to share this summary to other social media platforms, please ask for my permission or, at least, credit “Adar Terra” for this summary. Thank you.

Chapter 746 - When are you the angriest? (6)
    The world was peaceful contrary to what Cale thought. He took the children to the temple dedicated to the god of despair in the Henituse territory. The children seemed to be happy as they headed to the temple in a carriage. Cale clarified to Raon if the god on this earth was WS, and the god above the sky was the god of despair. And that WS would rise above the sky in the future and rule the earth together with the god of despair. Raon said yes and told his human to stop repeating that, turning his head and frowning as if he was annoyed. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale laughed at the absurd situation. He found WS cooperating with SG to be ridiculous. But it was possible since hunters were behind everything. Such a future was possible if Cale lost. The carriage stopped and Ron told them that they had arrived. Cale gazed at the temple and said that it was beautiful, and someone said that Cale had said that every time he arrived here. Cale turned to the side and found the man who spoke. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

It was Bear King Sayeru who was wearing a priest uniform. Sayeru said that he would be guiding Cale inside. The children headed to the garden where there were lots of people playing. Cale’s eyes slightly widened when he saw that there were various races there, such as dark elves, vampires, and beastkin, which was the world Alberu wanted. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale entered the peaceful temple that was made of white marble. He saw the people in the temple to be looking happy, and no one had expressions of despair or resignation. Sayeru said that he heard that Cale got fired from his job. Sayeru seemed to be speaking kindly with a bit of a friendly joke, so Cale casually replied that it was true. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Sayeru laughed and said that he heard that even papers were flying in the air, and Cale replied that the papers flew towards him and not in the air. Sayeru patted Cale on the shoulder as if to console him, and Cale had a bitter smile on his face. Sayeru raised his fist and said to Cale to be strong. Cale nodded and the two continued walking. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But Cale wondered how Sayeru knew what happened between Deruth and him. It felt like someone from the duke’s mansion was monitoring Deruth and Cale, and reporting it to Sayeru. Cale felt dizzy as his heart raced. It was not fear, tension, or feelings of excitement and joy. The two arrived at a single-person prayer room. There were lots of these kind of rooms in a hallway. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Sayeru opened the door at the end of the hallway and greeted Cale “May you have a time of deep enlightenment.” The thick iron door closed and Cale let out a laugh when he saw the orb floating in the air. Before he entered the temple in Puzzle City, there was also a gigantic orb in the air. But the orb now was the size of Cale’s head and was shining red. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale turned to the wall and saw what seemed to be a prayer written on it. It read “Oh losers, those who want to avoid. I shall give you a chance to be born again. Constantly reflect on the feelings of defeat and despair that you felt. Through your endless reflection and repentance, follow the white star in the darkness and finally give yourself a new birth by bowing in front of god.” (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale glanced at the orb for a moment before heading to the door. He found Sayeru outside who told him not to run away, that he should begin praying and showing his faith. Cale said that he wanted to go to the restroom first since he was nervous. Sayeru pointed to the location of the restroom and told Cale to go alone. But if Cale tried to escape, the children would be the next ones. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale was surprised at Sayeru’s calm words, and Sayeru continued that the incident where Cale temporarily blocked the path of WS must be paid back. Cale realized that the Cale in this illusion world had tried to stop WS but failed. WS must have overwhelmingly won since it was described as ‘temporary.’ Sayeru gently smiled at Cale’s stiff expression and said that he might end up like the fallen saint or the evil necromancer who became offerings, so he had to be mindful of his actions. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale realized that Jack and Mary were now dead in this illusion world. He smiled and told Sayeru to not worry as he headed to the restroom. But he found CH coming out of the restroom. Cale had wondered where CH was earlier. He also noted that CH had been crying. There were no tears in his eyes now, but his eyes were slightly red and bloodshot after washing his face. Cale thought that CH had just been into the prayer room. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He asked if praying was difficult, and CH averted his gaze as he denied it. But Cale said that he had a hard time, and the surprised CH said that he had filled his share/quota. Cale somehow understood how the prayer room worked. He asked CH if he felt despair again, and CH faintly smiled. With that, Cale knew that it was the right answer. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

SG gained strength from the despair of living beings. The single-person prayer rooms lined up in the hallway were rooms for those who had interfered with WS and SG where they had to offer their despair in the form of prayers. Cale snorted and said that it was better than being an offering. CH called Cale’s name, but his face looked deeply sad and serious. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale roughly guessed why CH did that. If SG wanted despair, WS wanted dead mana. Dead mana could be obtained through the death of living beings. So the people considered as ‘offerings’ were those who were killed for WS’ dead mana. Cale let out a low laugh and muttered if they understood the situation. CH wondered if Cale was talking to him. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But Cale had actually been talking to other people. It was his ancient powers whom he could hear again. One AP said that he woke up to a strange test. Fire AP asked Cale if he should burn everything. Another AP cursed at Fire AP, asking him if he wanted to make the land unusable like what Fire AP did in the ancient times. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale thought that it was fortunate that he could use them. He thought that he should not lose in this test. He asked CH if the central temple of SG was in Puzzle City. CH said yes but asked why Cale was suddenly asking him that. CH stiffened and Cale turned around and smiled as he saw Sayeru approaching them. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Sayeru asked Cale why he was asking about Puzzle, and Cale replied that he wanted to go to the central temple to pray. CH’s eyes widened and trembled, and Sayeru brightly smiled, saying that Cale should be in charge of the transportation of offerings from the Henituse territory. But the number of offerings this time had tripled, so they had been troubled on whom to entrust this task. Sayeru asked if Cale wanted to do it, and Cale agreed to do so. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

That night, Cale met Deruth in the duke’s private study and not in the office. Deruth was rarely angry with Cale, but he was seriously angry now. Deruth said that he told Cale not to do anything. Even the crown prince commanded Cale not to do anything. He pleaded Cale to rethink it as Basen and Violan might be next. Deruth earnestly asked Cale to just rest. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Seeing Deruth’s expression, Cale made a firm resolution as he cursed the test. He insisted on being in charge of the transportation, and Deruth raised his voice. Cale put his hand on Deruth’s shoulder and told Deruth that he did not want to rest. (RIP slacker life. Cale himself killed it.) Only Cale knew what those words meant. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale thought about the last test of anger. This was the last test and his last opportunity. It was the final road to the sealed god. Cale could not let SG continue to move like this. His eyes had a fierce look as he thought if he should save those who would be sacrificed as offerings, destroy the central temple first, or just destroy everything. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale killed his own slacker life.

8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted Dodam Miru's world to be not an illusion but a parallel universe of some sort...BUT thinking about this last test as a parallel universe too, it is too much depressing and rage-inducing :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Especially this part:
    I can imagine what CH is thinking here like. "they shouldn't have done that, maybe our allies will still be alive" or the deep regret of not saving them. Then there is Raon being irritated by Cale's questions bet Raon also didn't want to revisits those painful memories.

SG, you are one twisted :blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

Anyway, the only relief is.... the peaceful death of Slacker Life:
    Polish_20210915_160727660.jpg
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Also, Random Thought... Wouldn't Slacker Life also a perfect example of an Immortal cause Cale always killed it accidentally in the early chapters by doing heroic acts but it is still there. This is the only time, Cale acknowledged to kill his own Slacker Life.

Thank you for the sharing the chapter summary today, Angie-nim!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  9. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Let's out a big mouthful of cold air as she reads*

:blobtired:Haaa, just...:sweating_profusely: :blob_catflip:Wha-! What kind of world is this!?:blobcat_rawr:

:blobpopcorn_two:They have already shown us 2 worlds where you may have to say "Cale Henituse's Worst Nightmare".:notlikeblob:

(...) :blobpeek:Let's remember when she went to the island of the wind and had a test about the worst fear of him (A world where all his allies, family and friends are dead and he is the only one left).:blob_teary:

:justabotow:: (...I don't want to remember this)

:blobReach:...And now, they show us "Another Test", with a world of "And What If..." as thematic, only that at first the viewer when he went to the cinema thought it would be a [Mystery] category, when no one told Cale that the damn director changed the script to [Terror].:blobthumbsdown:

:blobunsure:It makes my hair stand on end just imagining how Cale's party ended this way.:blobtriumph:

:blobpopcorn:I don't have much to say, except that my heart hurts and it makes me want to vomit blood from seeing the situation of the children and others.:blobangery:

justabotscary: (Poor Choi Han...)

justabotwork: (Author, you don't think you're too much to have Saint Jack dead with Mary!)

:blobpopcorn_cool:It's quite surprising to see a Cale Henituse upset to the core for the first time.:cookie: :blobdevil:The proof of anger is true to his word, both Clopeh and Cale are furious enough to smile for the kill.:blobcat_knife:

[:blobgift:...Can this action of Cale count as Poetic Justice? Or a Tragic Heroine?

:justabotheart:: (Although the real question would be who is the real tragedy, Cale himself or his dreams of a lazy life xD)
    :blobflag:Cale is right to no doubt throw away a world like this.:blobuwu: :blob_ghost:You have to be pretty crazy to enjoy it...:blobnobully:]

:justabotow:: (Once again author, you are a sadist!)

justabotwork: (I will not forgive you for brainwashing my dear Raon!)

:blobcozy:Thanks for the summary.:blob_plusone:

Airtpandei, Ardna, reader_O8 and 3 others like this.
  10. MofoMango

MofoMango Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale really killed his own slacker life :pensive: Also I want to murder the SG so much also WS. I already rambled in the EAP discord but this needs to be known. We want to see a Sea of Fire

11. Cahe910

Cahe910 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tank you angie.Im so anxious:sweating_profusely:

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's release:blobangel:

I can guess why Deruth and Alberu didnt want Cale to work..... if Im right its really:blobangery::blob_catflip:, I was creep out when Sayeru as priest well should have expected it since he is WS servant...... I wonder how is every one really feeling in this situation right now:blob_catflip: seriously are really accepting it willingly:blobcat_hyper:

Cale is really angry and soon they will feel his fury, thankfully his AP are there to help him out :blobhighfive: I agree with Cheap skate just burn everything but I think Cale will have much more creative way in dealing with this problem...... its going be good:cookie: speaking of APs, I find it strange that they are back......

Im not sure in the Sadness test since it was quickly finish but in the Boredom and Anger they appear while in the Humiliation test they didnt appear and if I think about it both Boredom and Anger are the test that Cale is at risk with danger:sweating_profusely: CJG and hunters appear in Boredom if Cale didnt have his AP at that time he will burned when the car exploded (no thanks to CJG:facepalm:)......

Anger he will have them rampage fight off WS and SG solo:blobsob: but in the Humiliation there was not any danger to Cale, true that Zed attack him as well as Venion try to kill him but he got off with his wits without breaking a sweat:blobjoy:, makes me wonder if this also the temples way of helping Cale:hmm: the test that is dangerous and he needs protection his APs will appear:blob_coffee:

Cale's self sacrificing side show up never would I expect for him to say "I wont rest":blobscream: truly killed his slacker life:blob_ghost: but for the greater good his willing sacrifice his beloved slacker life!:aww:.......... Although this the iw so the effect is not too affecting in his real life:blobsweat: (so he thinks:blobsmirk:) and he is determine to pass this test even if he has to destroy everything....... . I see Cale turning into a villain that will bring chaos and destruction to WS and SG world:blob_grin: even more better at doing it than WS:cookie:

Friday is going to interesting to see how Cale will smack them..... I just hope the gang wont stop him:blobcat_rawr: if they wont help him just don't stop him from doing what he needs to do!:blobflag: :blobspearpeek: also by that time the Manhwa is out I hope its a mass release chapters!:bloblove::blobparty:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  13. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary~

I honestly have this thought since Clopeh's anger test was shown and after this summary this thought grew more.

I wonder if the anger test is connected..? :hmm:Cause it was stated in Clopeh' test that Cale & co lost and they were in a prison. And, in Cale’s test, it's evident that they have lost and the Henituse territory is somehow like a prison for them.

Well... it's very unlikely since that red test... but you can never guess this author well... :cookie:

Also, waiting for Cale to burn, flood, suffocate, stab, suck away black mana from WS & SG all the while with big shield protecting the offerings. :blobhero:

14. Ariary

Ariary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't suit him at all!!:blobfearful::blobastonished:

Pfft am i the only one laughed?? It's so silly lol:blobrofl:blobmelt_thumbs

Haha couldn't agree more. Too bad, there will be no slacker of the duke’s family :blobsneeze::blobpopcorn_two:

That's how Cale creates mess after mess :facepalm::derpyblob:
    Not that i complain tho :blobpopcorn_cool::blobcheeky:

kurohamukami and reader_O8 like this.
  15. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though everyone else is saved, of course Jack and Mary won’t be spared. They are SG, WS, and Dark creatures’ natural enemies, after all. But I’m still sad… Jack who could purify and heal, and Mary aho could handle and absorb Dead Mana and despair, are both dead… at times like this, they could have been Cale’s strongest ally, but there were just no way Jack would ever pray to WS and SG… T__T I hope Cale destroys everything. Oh, and, wait, that means CH and Deruth weren’t completely deceived, right?! And for sure, Alberu too. They just chose to submit to WS and SG to protect the people around them, and Deruth and CH seems to already thought that Cale is planning to do something again TTATT

Morphiex, Ardna, Mashumello and 5 others like this.
  16. Chazza

Chazza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss destroy everything !!!!
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Airtpandei and tati79 like this.
  17. potatoess__s

potatoess__s New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhhhh can someone spoil me who's gonna die from cale gang? AND WHO IS SG? i tried to understand the spoilers butttttttttttt idk who is he.. and is WS a good person?

18. AyshaIsWatchingYou

AyshaIsWatchingYou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the summary of chapter 746
    You can check the summaries from the start of the novel in the table of contents

19. potatoess__s

potatoess__s New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS A LOT

20. Yamiiiiiii

Yamiiiiiii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question:
    WHEN IS WHITE STAR GOING TO FUCKING DIE?

tati79 likes this.