Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be tomorrow:

Uncopyright likes this.
  2. auramare

auramare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know what you mean(?). Bud is known as Mercenary King, and he is Leader of Mercenaries Guild.

When Cale wanted to find out who possessed ancient powers, there he theorized, if first leader of Mercenaries guild is White Star since only the first leader has no record at all, Bud also doesn't know who first leader of Mercenaries guild's

Btw I don't know you mean this or not.

3. takerin37

takerin37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    Thank you

4. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will find out today Cale is back but I'm more interested in the so called deal with SG and what secrets will he reveal and will GoD intervene again:cookie:

G5life likes this.
  5. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:Random Spoiler (?):justabotow:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I can see the gang having vengeful dark aura after seeing that sight:facepalm: please don't let the kids see it:notlikeblob:

7. MofoMango

MofoMango Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soooo- SG is just emotionally starved. huh. wait does that mean there would be 2 SGs if they return- wait this is the same-

Cyevine likes this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is funny that a dragon who always have the instinct to destroy things having headache for a human who also had the same impulse. Cale is a certified headache-giver:blobjoy:

Eru-gramps, aren't you just comforting yourself by seeing another member of your club suffering the same disease? :blobjoy:

yes justice for KC. I mean even the mage commander of Roan is named Lishie, why can't KC have one?

yep, I support you! Usurp the throne from Zed. Guess Zed smells the hunter from the distance that is why he decided to use his legs for once. :blobjoy:

I wonder what impact this one have.. is the humiliation test... A parallel one? :hmm:

you! You! How dare you (oops I also used WS' favorite line :sweating_profusely:) underestimate such splendid madman!!

Wise words, my Raon. Yes, we should just enjoy watching him from a distance for pleasure. :blobjoy:

from now on, WS is the youdare guy :blobjoy:

So what is Cale's favorite weapon? Shield Rock blessed with WS' blood :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

thinking about it, WS pesters us from the start as a big boss but now, he is just a punching bag for both Alberu and Cale. Poor youdare guy. :blobjoy:

:confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob: so SG wanted to set up a fan meet inviting his long-time rival and friend, GoD to get an autograph from Cale? :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Anyway, why is SG willing to become pokemon? Did he got jealous cause WS is also sealed or he also wanted to be beaten via rocks just like iw!WS. Anyhow, all I can see is an envious SG to WS :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for the summary, Angie-nim:blobsmilehappy:

I think it was Raven who shared it. :hmm: I am more of wordy kind of commenter (seeing how i love to make a wall of text everywhere) than sharing fanarts and images :blobxd: :blobpeek:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Clopeh is still inside the temple. It's just that he was being livestreamed outside the temple, without his knowledge. Everyone outside the temple could see him in the orb.

10. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh maaan, Cale will stab himself infront of clopeh thinking, no one else can see him won't he.

11. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you for clarifying that:blobxd: I will correct the image in my head (of Clopeh casually walking out and smugly brushing his teeth).
    Clopeh keep on livestreaming:blobpats:

12. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    When Cale said he wanted to stab himself unseen- god forbid the children to witness- it was obvious everyone would see everything in detail in one mile radius, so here we are :blobrofl:

I also expect Clopeh to film this legendary memorable moment for future generations, available for every guest in henituse museum, if one had missed the stab :blobpopcorn::blob_grin:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  13. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I think it's a win win situation for both Cale and SG for this, using embrace will make Cale gains more infos about hunters and I don't think Cale could handle both SG and WS at the same time... but well, I don't think Cale would agree, he's too angry right now,

14. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah, SG you think Cale'll let you take whatever advantage of him? U kidding me? Senile enough to start daydreaming? Plssss wake up! Look at his tight grip on the rock! How nonsensical and waste of time for Cale! Haha.! :blobangery:

Getting Embraced by Cale's ability to temporarily get out of the seal's restrictions? Then as a God who is overpowered compared to human, he could do whatever he want later? Summoning a weakened GoD in their territory and binding Cale with them? Oh, what're u scheming bixth!?

15. happymad824

happymad824 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep hearing about when cale stabed himself. but what ch. does this happen in