Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I said before he could have just waited for them to all die of old age whitestar could have taken nice long nap waiting for Cale to die of old age no big deal

2. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. That, too. Or probably the reason he’s impatient and has to act exactly after a thousand years is related to SG and the festival at the Endable Kingdom (y’know, those statues). And WS also subtly admitted that he’s tired of reincarnating repeatedly.

3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_coffee:Honey, there is already a fanfic of that. If you want I can even give you the link xD.:blobjoy:

:blobpopcorn_cool:It is a very good argument that you have, but you lack the good Trope of:
    • :justabotow:: If they had been Shaman King type twins.
    • justabotscary: Let the thing be, White Star was brainwashed at first and he's nothing more than a puppet.
    • :justabotheart:: Cale must target only White Star (Sasuke / Itachi). This is ruled out because of Cale's character.:blobok:

:blobpopcorn_two:(...) Bro, if at least the series had 1 of these tropes from the beginning, it is not that the series did not have or reached 700+ chapters, but it would be either:
    • Situation A: Sued for plagiarism or that it is very similar to ORV.:confusedcatblob:
    • Situation B: It would end up as "How to Live as the Enemy Prince" or "The Novel's Villain":blobcat_rawr:
    • Situation C: Another situation related to this.:blobgift:

:blobReach:Look at the positive side, the configuration of this novel has always been and will always be "Seinen", not "Shounen", therefore as well as the phrase of Tokyo Ghoul "What begins with tragedy, will end in tragedy".:cookie:

:blobpopcorn:Let's analyze things if they were to The other way around, if Kim Rok-Soo was the "Reincarnator" and Cale Barrow the "Transmigrator", if Choi Jung-Gun and Kim Rok-Soo ended up crossing worlds together, and for some reason Cale had to break a vow he made to the GoD, Then he, although things continued their course, I can no longer resist the "Curse" and I look for a way and there, "The hunters appear.":blobtorch:

:blobpitch:...Let's say how it would be like this. You really think that by then, "Cale" and company could beat the current White Star (Kim Rok-Soo)...:blobuwu:

* Three Doritos Later *
    :blobxd:Hahahahaha, no way xD.:blob_coughblood:

:blobrofl:Kim Rok-Soo, would be the final villain and final boss.:blobsweat:

:blobmelt:Forget SG, I think they would only bring the Transmigrator, to defeat the Demon king, because I think that by then, either the Gods or the Demon World, they would be and would continue to live in fear for "Kim Rok-Soo" xD.:blob_pompom:

:blobpeek:...Perhaps even both parties for 1000 years have wondered, "What does he want?" and we put the great misunderstanding of the series, and as an answer as always to our poor MC, nobody believes him >//< hahahaha.:blobcozy:

:blobnobully:

Akawain likes this.
  4. heartstampexpress

heartstampexpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim is so cruel to us… I’m half expecting Cale to have to stab himself on his own birthday!

5. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure, it's impossible to drag it out for that long at this point:eek: author-nim would need to take a update break in order to wait for his birthday;)

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its too cruel for Cale to stab himself:blob_teary: on his birthday if anything they should give at least 1 day of his slacker dream come true and he does needs the rest after all the white thing problem before he get back to work again:blobconfused:

Though Cale might not rise from his bed after but knowing Ron he will rise weather he likes it or not!:blob_grin:

Ddragonesse likes this.
  7. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alberu.... he acts so fast knowing Cale damn well... atleast the children didn't have to see it.
    I thought cale won't use "instant ability" again... this is kinda painful...
    Thank you for the translation Angie-nim

Tintl, feng nao, BrytteM and 13 others like this.
  8. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Best birthday present ever!! we are so morbit for wishing for Cale to stab his heart:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shiory, DeyDey, byebye and 5 others like this.
  9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the instinct of a reporter to snoop some hot news to be freshly delivered to his audience. Clopeh, the paparazzi. :blobjoy:

Is this a preferential treatment for SG's fellow broadcaster? He didn't even use his laser beam to attack Clopeh and he just let him install all those cameras around? :blobjoy:

LOL, Clopeh why are you breaking your video recording device that can capture the front angle of Calebab?!

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: The ultimate betrayal was discovered and can never be repaired happens

For a moment, I thought WS is suffering from cardiac arrest and elevated blood pressure from being sealed :blobjoy:

This will be WS' epitaph in his tombstone, I believe. Like:
    In Loving Memory of
    Cale Barrow
    Born:xxxxxx
    Died: xxxxxx
    "You Dare!!!"

if maybe SG didn't exploited WS and he just continue to reincarnate over and over again in span of maybe 1500-2000 years of life maybe he will just be a simple person who will not know the reason why he was reincarnating at all. Tsk, it is even a bit sad that GoD's curse is the last thing that is important to him. Truly a curse through and through.

Very smart move, Cale. You are very thrifty and being economic in your usage of powers. :aww:

It is like those scene when you are watching kissing scenes or gross scenes in movies and you are with your parents. They will probably shield you in seeing this. Alberu is abiding in strict parental guidance rules :blobpopcorn:

Yow! Cale adhere to WT's suggestion of doing it deeply to avoid repeated stabbing. Hahaha, very good Cale, you delivered it flawlessly :blobpopcorn_cool:

It is really funny that the normal reaction for someone who loves the protagonist and see him stabbing his self would be: :blobfearful::blobpensive::blobsob:

But in here, the TCF fandom be like on Calebab: FINALLY! YES YES *fist pump* :aww::blobparty::blob_plusone: I have been waiting for this for so loooong. Yes. I love it!

Proves that we are not normal really :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobjoy:

Thank you for going all-out by sharing a wonderful translation for Cale's glorious moment, Angie-nim!:bloblove:

shiory, DeyDey, byebye and 18 others like this.
  10. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    I would tell you first to calm down because you are drunk with emotion, but here I am the same and laughing madly like a hyena at your comments xD.

11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I am calm. Believe me. I have written my comments with a calm heart comparable to the calm lull of the boat in middle of the sea :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I didn't even clasp my fingers while reading it the first time like Clopeh did hehe, I am just grinning madly but trust me, I am very calm. (≧▽≦)

tati79, Mashumello, Ardna and 4 others like this.
  12. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl:If your definition of calm is this...
    [​IMG]
    ...Then mine is this. Hahahaha~:blobxd:
    "Yes, yes... Yes!!!"[​IMG]

shiory, tati79, Mashumello and 3 others like this.
  13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your calm. Haha, I wish I can be that. Unfortunately, my mom might give "Are you crazy" look, so I am so gonna do that later at midnight in my room or when my mom goes to sleep. I can't wait :blob_sunglasses::blobjoy:

shiory, kurohamukami, tati79 and 3 others like this.