Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before this, Zed needs to be interrogated by Cale about Hunters. But to be honest, I would feel alot better if like maybe Zed and Billos met one another before going in the Puzzle City so that Billos can brief said about Hunters. Although this is a wishful thinking in my part :blobxd:

KirieVCHA and Akawain like this.
  2. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY WAS I NOT SURPRISED THAT CLOPEH WAS KNEELING AT A CORNER?!?!? LMAOOO

3. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The orb was destroyed in the despair test

4. Gracethru

Gracethru Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation
    Is this saying that Cale will faint in the end ? I wouldn’t be surprised if he did and if everyone else joined in.
    Bringing the castle to the battle was the correct things but will hurt cale in the long run. He’s going to show off this grand castle that will result in more rumors that will annoy him. Also, why does this feel like he’s putting more of a target on himself.
    Someone needs to place that wonky crown on him.
    Yup, he’s fainting, but he has so many things to do even after this battle. I keep forgetting that Cale’s only in his early 20s.

5. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently re-reading this story. I noticed something:
    'Bernard, you need to lead the way for the black mages. Come with me. I’m sure there is a way for black magic to intermingle with nature as well.’

‘There is a reason for everything that exists in the world. There has to be a way for black magic to not be evil.’

At the same time Cale got the book on 'how to become a beginner black mage' while a few chapters earlier it was stated that black mages immediatly reach the intermediate level upon turnig into black mages. The mayor noted that the owner will know that this book belongs to him. Cale ignored it, but it was perfectly fitting their situation and could very well belong to him. I smell future plot

6. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly you pinpointed 2 worries of mine
    1.fake hilsman :did he flee or turned to his original book or possesing someone else appearence?

2:how is he gonna protect the book?is he going to give it to cage?

Also I dont think his plate got stronger it is said his force got stronger not his plate but I do so hopeit would be both.

7. vynsss

vynsss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to state my theory that I randomly thought of after reading the latest chapter...

What if Cale is actually stronger than he's made out to be? It is possible that they (no idea who) put a limit on Cale’s body/plate so he's weak, and somehow the world tree root released that limit when he did calebab, that’s why he can become strong unexpectedly?

Maybe they put a limit to his ability because they know he is being hunted by the hunters, and if they knew he is someone who is with a lot of potential(?) to become something greater, they will undoubtedly kill him, I mean, CJG said that GoD is working on removing the curse that affected him right? So maybe GoD really cared about him and put a restriction?

I mean, super rock did not mention that his plate changed or anything like he did whenever something happened to Cale's plate, so that is the only explanation I came up with on how Cale can use a stronger version of his APs power.

(and if this is actually true, I wonder what will happen if his plate is not a glass plate anymore)

But, this is just a possible explanation I thought of (although sounds a bit impossible at the same time), I hope after they are done with the SG's exploding orb, he will quickly go to the king and the WT, there are so many questions I need explanations to...

KirieVCHA, Cahe910, Ardna and 4 others like this.
  8. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at this rate, Clopeh will be a shrine maiden :aww::aww::aww::aww:

9. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the book belong to Cale his real identity in BoaH:hmm: for the longest time we know that Cale was originally from BoaH but author-nim is keep us in the dark of any information of Cale's true identity only that he was from the Thames family and a victim of the hunters that they made WS steal Cale's original body......:blobdizzy:

I feel like a lot of things will be answered but there are also a lot of questions when Cale's true identity is revealed..... but I also feel like it not a coincidence that is happening in Cale's life especially if GoD is hiding something more from Cale:blobgift:

Yeah I'm looking forward to their meeting but more than an interrogation it will more purely scamming and blackmail:blobjoy: I wonder what Cale will ask from Zed when he starts to pressure him:blob_grin: maybe 1/2 of Roan kingdom will in Cale's control showing his villain side:blob_grin:

Although if Alberu was with them and he finally finds out the truth of his mother's death, I wonder if he will forgive Zed? I see want Alberu give a cold shoulder from all the times Alberu suffered even if he had a valid reason his son still suffers:blobpensive:

10. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, i mean what is up with that creepy god, if you want to say something just say it :facepalm::facepalm:
    I felt like Zed is protecting Alberu? I mean he certainly didn't dislike Alberu and maybe a tsundere type of people? In the Alberu humiliation test, Zed is letting Cale do whatever he can to help Alberu without stoping him, therefore Zed at least have to have some sort of affection towards Alberu. Zed also didn't kill him, a quarter black elves.

CaleFan 24 and Cahe910 like this.
  11. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was revealed in the test that Zeds knows more than what others thinks and that has good reason his actions.....

Alberu still suffer being neglected and still a possible target by others since he isn't favored by the king:blob_catflip: I just want Zed to feel even a bit of what Alberu felt back then.....

Just don't let Alberu forgive his father easily the fact hide the truth of Alberu's mother's death to him and that he knows his blood will shock Alberu so much.....:blobcry:

12. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually worried that Cale is going to become too powerful , I mean Cale being weak is what has allowed the author to include so many different characters in the story ,but if Cale becomes too powerful would n t, all the tension be eleminated from the plot. The story will not be as interesting if there is no tension.

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Cale won't end up too powerful knowing Cale's personality and his holding to his slacker dream even now:blobsmirk: he will avoid anything that can make him powerful unless.....

No choice to defeat an enemy or he was trick that just do this all is well a good example is what the WT told which is true but she did say she will become powerful or level.......:blobthinkingsmirk: Come to think of it the one who said that became strong after he Calebab was Clopeh in his future dairy:blob_coffee:

And if he does level up I don't thinking he wont do anything to decrease his power since it will be a threat to his slacker life:blobjoy:

14. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't he just ignore everything instead?:blobjoy:

15. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's Cale:blobrofl: and hide so no one would ever bother him:blobjoy: Raon suggests really fits his plan on that!:blob_grin:

16. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    POV: Updating the page to see if a new chapter has already arrived:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

17. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still waiting:blobsleeping::blobsleeping:

Lyvich and MiraJane like this.