Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Kionel

Kionel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! :) Does anyone know if there is a printed version of this novel? If so, where can I buy it?
    (sorry, maybe I wrote something wrong, I don't know English well)

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there is no hard copy yet but author-nim plans to focus her attention on producing a physical book this year end. However, it will be a book good for Korean consumption only. There is no talk of printed version that will cater to international fans. So to say, yes there will be korean printed copy in the in the near future.

3. Kionel

Kionel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :>

Uncopyright likes this.
  4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I am dreading the Nov. 29. I feel like many unanswered questions will left us hanging for a long period of time. Should I expect LSH reveal in part 2?:sweating_profusely::notlikeblob:

I feel like GoD taking Cale as his saint is also sort of protection cause he forewarned him about other gods will drag Cale into another mess. :hmm: But GoD really "my Cale"?! Haha staking ownership just like that :blobjoy:

So Tribulator doesn't necessarily means you are a single-lifers before dying and become tribulator. There are other ways for you to level up and become another higher being.:hmm: Ohhh, why do I feel that CJG and LSH became trainee-mates under GoD's godhood program since LSH knew more details about GoD. LoL, GoD have many reserves for his future successor, huh. :blobsmirk:

Also given how the higher-ups aka gods do merit system deciding on who will be tribulators, I feel like Cale's group will all be qualified to be tribulators thus it will really inevitable for them to face hunters. Haha, Zed, I feel like many will try to join in your rat hunt quest. :blobjoy:

Thank you for sharing today's chapter summary, @angie_sash -nim:blobxd:

5. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, Idk but even I can feel Cale tiredness from just reading his adventures. Alberu too because Cale. Sigh.... :sweating_profusely:
    Still, please keep up with the good work. :blobrofl::blobphone::blobcheeky:

6. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy that Cale will meet LSH again. Yeayy!!!
    Will he be younger or older? Another swordmaster for the group perhaps? I'm curious about his appearance... will he look like past LSH or have completely different face.

7. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh, how devious that GoD.
    The oracle and 'divine item'replacement cintamani came down right after lowering Cale's guard after giving some info to digest and while he doesn't came back to his full senses, yet, K.O.ed him :blobjoy:.

Tjanie, Akawain, kurohamukami and 4 others like this.
  8. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel the God of Death is like a girl who is embarrassed when she confesses love?:blobsweat_2: And it was rejected outright.:blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. Slothie

Slothie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why i feel like that avocado or whatever his name was the one that blabbering when vale visit world tree to ask for the dagger is actually LSH

trixhenituse likes this.
  10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Zed is obsessed with rat hunting that he warned Cale that he didn't want others to join him with his quest. Zed is like those guys who wanted to do things on their own without any interference. Unfortunately for him, Fake Hilsman plans to drag others. :blobjoy:

Random Thought:
    -gods are like bosses who don't want to dirty their hands so they leave all the dirty works to their subordinates aka tribulators and humans in the process of becoming tribulators.
    -feels like gods have some sort of council where they meet and discuss things like for example impeachment of SG and permission for GoD to give away some infos to Cale. Wonder who is the leader of these gods like how Zeus is the head of Mt. Olympus or they do voting to decide things?:hmm:
    -if karma is what fuel hunters and may also ascend them to godhood, does that mean they can just observe people who they think accumulate many merits from gods and kill that person?:hmm:

Urgh. Another can full of worms this hunter, tribulators, gods business :blobdead:

Cause he can cut things like tofu much like how LSH have that ability aside from embrace :blobpopcorn: but don't worry, I also have this absurd thought for awhile but I can't accept Avocado Pfizer :blobxd: to be LSH... It will be better if LSH is a citizen of Avocado than him being Avocado itself. :blobjoy:

11. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GoD is so cool... he's like.. your cool older boss at work LMAO

And that new divine item??? the conditions in order to hold it... it's like saying "hey, btw, Cale's my newly appointed saint. give this to him" LMAO
    I'm wondering if it's a new book since the black book from before was used to contain SG. But, if Cale accepted that new item<MAYBE a book>, it'd be like accepting the position of a saint...

IMAGINE THE HILARITY OF THE SITUATION! Cale be like "No, this is just my reward. Who'd wanna be a saint for that bastard!"

zhaf0606, Ardna, kurohamukami and 7 others like this.