Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favourite time of the day: waiting angie update TCF ❤

akari0415 and Mashumello like this.
  2. MillerHye

MillerHye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG and if it's Duke Fredo and that's why he always kept bothering Cale and somehow helped him

zhaf0606, feng nao, byebye and 14 others like this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Askosan is just one of the kingdom alliance that was made to surrender in the Northern Alliance but look how brusque and rude their representative is. Haha, though I love how impatient they are together with Caro. :blobjoy:

wait, Clopeh what do you want them to give Cale? Their loyalty, their life or pledge to also join the Caleism? :blobjoy:

Hehe, it is free to dream so go on, you greedy bishop.:blobsweat_2:

Haha, when Hyung knew better than anyone an can predict how you will act.:blobjoy:

haha, a vicious cutie pie. That is our Raon. I feel like this will also be the fate of World Tree a little later. :blobxd:

Finding Nemo I mean LSH. But really this is an unexpected place to reincarnate. Wonder if he will be reintroduce as new character or we have read him but bypass him :hmm:

Plot twist: it is cotton, the holy maiden of GoW. :blobjoy: or maybe after they placed Count Mock in the coffin, LSH soul possessed Count Mock :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank for today's chapter summary:blobtaco:

4. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much, Angie-nim~✨
    Reading this I feels so sad for Cale:blob_teary:, he never rly gets to rest after the wars have started. Always have to worry about many things, and do sth all over the places even tho this is not precisely his world, but he decided to do so even before recognizing his friends, families, and home. Then again what is its inhabitants doing, huh? What, hero medal? The world was fuqing nearly dominated by despair if not for Cale and his allies meticulous planning, actions and sacrifices! They never stand there at the forefront, only spectating and following behind to reaps the benefits, shitty morons!
    Well, isn't it? While others were muddling about gains. Even now for Cale, many urgencies have to be organized in priority, not by emotion and impulse... :blobconfounded:

On another note, I don't think LSH is Duke Fredo, his character is already set with the position to inherit the Endable throne after WS fall and is already hundreds of yrs old. It should be another character who was slightly mentioned, so slightly we don't even remember, perhaps someone in the kingdom noble conference Cale attended as little Naru:blobthinkingsmirk:. Cuz usually it'd be someone unexpected but not entirely new, like Grandma innkeeper's grandson near WT for ex.

Ardna, luna-chan2020, Akawain and 2 others like this.
  5. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, thinking now that would be funny! Remember when Fredo asked Cale to call him Dad? :blobjoy: Now if Cale teased him and innocently calls him Dad ::blobcatsmile:: instead of Hyung with an annoying smile that would be hilarious!

KirieVCHA, tati79, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  6. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Somehow whenever Cale decides to start scamming! and looting ! I absolutely love listening to this soundtrack from the opening of Cowboy Bepop
    called Tank!!
    It puts me in the lets loot and scam and mess up everything mood !!!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  7. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the new Cintamini replacement to be a three way communication device.. including Cale's world, LSH, CJS's world and org KRS's world. And along with that let the new device be unbreakable type and when Cale touches it , the other side's Cintamini will turn into an unbreakable one too!!!

Well, I know that org KRS' world doesn't have a cintamini currently and the eel was already a past monster in that world but GoD, you can do at least that much and gift something to org Cale!

8. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the item is though. A phone? Or something that KRS used before? I mean, KRS probably still has other abilities or talents that he hasn't shown yet...
    Haha, if Cale actually ended up having to receive something formally that would make his status rise in public, we might see him fake his death the next day.
    No, actually, Cale is gonna get involved in some even more dangerous stuff, and will probably rest even less...:blobsweat:
    Alberu really tries for Cale's slacker life. I can't wait till LSH and Alberu meet though. I can see how their conversation will go.
    LSH: I heard you promised Cale his slacker life? You're going to regret that.
    Alberu: Why?
    LSH: If that guy is left to his own devices, he'll just cause all sorts of trouble. Having unlimited time and no supervision makes it worse.
    Alberu: (headache intensifies)
    So, what is going to happen to the temple? Also, what can you even use it for?
    When you really want to reunite with family, but have to work. I kind of wanted to see LSH before part one ended, but I guess not.

Ardna, Tjanie, kurohamukami and 3 others like this.
  9. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AWWWWW too bad... so I guess we won't get a new book... so imma make another guess hahaha maybe it'd help Cale look for LSH... that's why others can't touch or identify it.. it can only be revealed to Cale bc the one's restricting the GoD might find out that he's helping Cale locate LSH

that greedy bishop will be razed to the ground if Cale finds out what he wants to do lmaooo

10. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet the divine item is the replacement for the Broken Cintamani

and LSH is reincarnarnated in Cale's world?! then who is he??? Is he the faked hillsman???? and run to Endable Kingdom after looting out Cale???..............just kidding

but it will be funny if this come true. Imagine,since LSH knows Cale and his dream to be "a rich slacker" he knows that cale will gonna save his funds for his "early retirement" LSH will gonna get it first,because he knows Cale will not able to slack anyway,and use it for his needs

11. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOHH RIGHT!!!a replacement for the cintamani!!! the fake hillsman being LSH could be fun too!! and that'd fit with him working with GoD about the hunters