Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just knew we would end up on a cliffhanger! Is the original Billos an hunter or is it a fake? Who will LHS be? When will Cale get back his funds (and some extras because he's CALE)? what will Deruth and Ron do in order to force Cale to rest ? And so much more!
    July is so far off but I'm very thankful we're at least getting multiple side stories! I really want to know more about KRS.
    I hope author-nim doesn't forget to rest!
    Btw does someone have the link to the discord? I really want to join. And i need to set up an reminder to start another reread in june:aww:

2. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angie Sash nim will you be releasing summaries of the short stories "New Employee KRS", at the end of each month?

Thank you for releasing the summaries for the TCF fandom to read so diligently ,
    your hard work and dedication is really appreciated .:aww::blob_plusone:

3. menduksai

menduksai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim thank you very much for this wonderful novel :blobsmilehappyeyes: This is indeed the best novel I read and forever will be the best. It’s just so sad to hear we would not hear from them for a long time:blobsneeze: and also thank you for miss angie for always sharing her summary :blobangel: You have no idea how I’m looking forward for your updates every week. I even made this account so I can deliver my word of appreciation and bunch of thanks to you. You really are an angel :aww: I will surely wait for the side stories and of course for the part 2. :blobbunny:

4. Slacker Life Seeker

Slacker Life Seeker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much angie_sash for the summaries.
    I'm glad we'll have something to read while waiting , it would be a dream coming true if it is about OG!Cale.
    Actually it makes sense for me that Billos is a hunter, since:
    - he was staying in the territory where the last known Thames was living.
    - he was interested in Cale's sudden change of personality.
    - in the birth of a hero he seemed to stick to Choi Han.

5. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think rather than making Alberu their partners in crime with regards to looting, I feel like Alberu will be the next victim of being robbed by Cale himself :blobjoy:

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It possible still depends but I don't think Cale will steal from his Hyuu he respects him and his valued partner in crime:blobsweat: or their might be a senior they need to fake looting for a valid reason but Alberu might have a hard time reclaiming what was looted:cookie:

Speaking of looting I think it safe to say Cale will just loot the divine item day before the ceremony by the time find out (they already guess it was Cale) Cale has already left Roan Kingdom and traveled to Endable:blobjoy: while Ajlberu will make up some excuse for Cale..... just like a professional thief:blobrofl:

7. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been re-reading TCF every day in between updates. I'm currently on ch 553. I think I'll finish re-reading soon.
    I already finished ORV. Tried reading S-classes that I raised and SSS-suicide hunter but I stopped because I can't sustain my interest. I really like to continue reading The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666 Years but I can't find good translation. I also tried reading cultivation novels but I don't really like romance and I also don't like their usual portrayal of female characters. I'm a sucker strong female characters like Rosalyn, Tasha, Mary, Litana, Witira, On, Cage, Hannah, Violan, Lily, Granma Kim (this won't end but I want to say everyone, even Clopeh is beautiful)...every characters are beautifully written and not bounded to romance to make the MC look good or heroic. Cale is a hero because he do what he thinks will make the future better for everyone. Even Raon, the future dragon lord, is written with flaws and not too OP. Raon is just a lovable child who likes to do commentary inside Cale's brain and eat applepie. I hope to find another novel to read before I finished re-reading::blobcatsad::

8. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed... it could be him all along.
    The hiatus though... we need to wait for 6 months...

For the side stories, it will be about ori Cale?? Or the past KRS's life? I would like to know about KRS, LSH and CJS's friendship...

KirieVCHA likes this.
  9. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if he wanted to betray cale along why did he help Cale so much , for all we know money loving personality was just a facade,
    The white Star was a ploy and mastermind plan set up by the Hunters , So why would he try to essentially get thwarth the plan of the Hunters ? Who he belongs to ? I am thinking he betrayed the Hunters from the very begining and shifted loyalties to Cale .

Well I do think everyone else will be joining in on the Hunter Hunting party .
    because they all have a vendetta with the Hunters eg

Ron s, Family and wife were killed by Arm ,which was actually an organisation created by the Hunters , Even though they are a subordinate organisation they are still the ones responsible for his families death .

Come to think of it weren t, the Hunters foreshadwoed alll along,
    I remeber once one of the characters who had joined Cale from Arm I think Duke Fredo or someon else had told cale that Arm was but one of the many subordinate organisation to a bigger main organisation which as it turns out is the Five hunter families!!

Also I don t, know why but I kind of feel disatisfied with the 7 month break !!
    I mean I can understand 1 month break , but a 7 month break is more than Half a Year !!!
    I mean come on in today s, day and even in a couple of months so many things change ,
    1 month is already a very long time but 7 month is like ages !!!,
    I kind of feel like I be like a completely different person by that time ,
    we already struggled with a month haitus ,
    7 Months is just the Author being a sadist !!!!
    You intoxicated us with the poision that is TCF and are going to take it away from us for so long '
    this is injustice !!

Any way regardless I feel the short stories could at least come outr oncea week instead of one a month ....
    I understand that you have worked very Hard this year to write this story for all of us to read, and yes you are a very successful author and have put lot of blood sweat and tears into writing this story to such perfection, you are sincelery an amazing author ....

Please author nim if you have any sympathy for these poor fans at least throw us something to chew every week while we wait for the begining of the second part !! Please !!!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    KirieVCHA, Ardna and kurohamukami like this.
  10. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I think you might like Everyone Else's a Returnee, then. It also plays with cliches and foreshadows, but with comedic and satirical elements. MC is OP based on his 1,000 yrs of foundation, but is a bona-fide loner who can't and don't have the opportunity to blend into the society as society doesn't even notices his existence, and was left alone on earth while others were sent to other worlds(isekai'ed) in preparation for Earth becoming a world with mana, monsters, and dungeons with system. Eventually, he has to pick up his spear to save his world multiple times bc no one is as strong and as prompt as him, a loner.

Ex Rank Supporting Role’s Replay in a Prestigious School
    This one is like a mix of NExtra & TcF! Although the 200 available ch are mtl, it's still very fun and understandable!

The Novel’s Extra, MC woke up in a world of his unfinished novel. On another hand, he is a weak to strong protagonist, or to be precise, he upgraded himself from an extra to a side character, not very exceptional at first, but he has what could be consider cheat as its author, still he struggled a lot to get to the height where he has power to fight against adversaries, to change the story's trajectories, and to have decision making powers to influence the outcome. He has short-comings and things he regret, but tried his best even if not only for himself, but for those he came to care about. Good character dynamics, dramatic rising actions, when you think it'll goes well, it may goes bad.

My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending, MC reincarnated into a game as a very trashy and strong villain with a lot of death flags, unlike others, he tries to marginally change the story in his favor so that his future knowledge will still be useful, even when his reputation went down the mud, got himself into the Villain Boss's clutches, and could only do things by himself in the dark to lessen casualties while making sure those main characters became strong enough, and ready to establish a hero party to follow the game scenario.
    The funny thing is his expressing ability is not in his control, so he could only be harsh, satirical, and condescending every time he opens his mouth, and regret it everyday till he was numb in resignation, and nearly cried with emotion when it ended as just offensive, and not making others broke down in tears, anger, or just straight out fighting. Why worries about being OOC when you can't from the beginning?

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!, MC was summoned with two childhood friends to another world as hero, but vehemently rejected being a part of it, he wants to return back as he has important things to do there, why plays hero and risks fighting tens of thousand army of Demon Lord? He didn't even receive the blessing, and just got implicated here! He secluded himself planning to travel alone afterward to research how to transport back by reverse summoning, but got caught having Magic, and even knows how to use it since the beginning!

The Regressed Demon Lord is Kind, "If you're reborn, pls do kind deeds!" MC, the Demon lord of Strength was defeated by the Sun Hero and decided to listen to the hero's advice when he found himself returned to when he's 19. With his ever the same nasty personality, experiences, and genius talent that made him famous for his strength as the strongest, he decided to travel the world to find how he regressed, and implement kind acts in his villain style. While doing so, he uncover many schemes and conspiracies behind the scenes by an organization who is somehow connected to the rise of Demon People Era.

These're also good as other world hero plot, not much redundant or one dimensional characters:
    Seirei Gensouki
    Sevens
    Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyou Shitai

Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite, an extra rec a bit similar premise to gensouki, MC who suddenly has another soul transmigated into him facing with the changes from a slum orphan to a valet of the villainous noble brother and sister with mixed senses of gratitude, respect, duty and affection as trust formed btw the three, but after finding out that this is a world of an otome game, he further tried everything as he could to prepare, guard and plan for his and the future of the two masters he considers important, even if it ended spiraling down to the worst-case scenario from being dragged into a mess full of conspiracies by the surrounding forces...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    chioux, Yuna776, Airtpandei and 6 others like this.
  11. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Thank you very much @Mashumello ::blobcatsmile:: I'll definitely check these all out! I'm instantly interested in Everyone else's a returnee and Death flags not ending with the given story plots. I hope I can also love these characters' voices and personalities.
    Thanks a lot:bloblove:

Mashumello likes this.
  12. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OF COURSE OUR AUTHOR-NIM WOULD DO IT.
    End the chap WITH A GODANG CLIFFHANGER

13. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter: 438
    However, the nobles could not relax. There was
    one person who stuck behind Alberu as he left.
    The person who moved like a shadow as if it
    was natural started to walk next to the crown
    prince after seeing Alberu motion him forward.
    If the crown prince would allow him to walk next to him, then that meant that the two of them
    were very close and that the crown prince
    respected him.
    “…Choi Han is that person.”
    One noble started to frown after looking toward the crown prince and Choi Han next to him.

This part is after the Henituse and Caro Kingdom battle where Henituse County changes into a Duchy..

I always thought "Choi Han is that person" line was said cuz CH seemed to be on friendly terms with crown prince but now after we learnt about Hunters and Single-lifers and Orsena's, a noble being involved with hunters....I wonder if this line related to a hunter-noble eyeing on Alberu, (cause he is the queen's son who we are guessing was killed by a hunter) but changed the target to CH (most probably a single lifer), like how KRS's classmates and orphanager was a hunter eyeing on KRS.

It's a 30-40% possibility thing that just popped up as I was re-reading the novel!

KirieVCHA and Mashumello like this.
  14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I would really appreciate it if author-nim also used part of their break to go back and fix a few logic flaws. Of course nothing drastic like a rewrite but it would be nice if stuff like city names, mana colours, other consistency mistakes got fixed (maybe some of them got fixed in the original but the traslation still keeps the original version):blobpeek:
    I'm talking about stuff like rosalyns mana changing colour, villages turnig into cities or when cale first uses his fire powers it's stated that he's using their full power. Later on it's stated he's never used their full power only for it to change back to how he's used their full power before. I enjoy the story even with all these mistakes but I can't help stumbling upon numerous examples during each of my rereads.:facepalm:
    Fixing these mistakes would not change the storyline but it would make reading (in one sitting) much more enjoyable - especially for potential fandom newcomers:cookie:

Akawain and Mira_bee like this.
  15. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, especially those first 400-500 of chapters about Cale ever changing eye colors. :blobjoy:
    But, geez I still can't break my daily habit of checking out this forum, sigh :bloborz: JUST 1 MONTH!!