Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, staying still is Cale's favorite past time before but now, he just can't stay still. That is why slacker life don't like you, Cale. :blobjoy:

and you had the time asking that question, Cale? Haha. Other family's sons will kill each other for the head position *ehem* Stan March *ehem* while in Henituse Duchy, the Duke position is like some cancer that the duchy's children avoid at all cost. :blobjoy:

CH just updated his job description aside from being a knight to his liege, he also became a maid :blobjoy:

Grandpa Ron tucking his grandchild Cale in bed, while preparing midnight snacks and telling scary bed stories about a certain young master who will be appointed as a head if he didn't stop sacrificing his life and all of his loyal subjects will be there with him 24/7. It will be a life of imprisonment :blobjoy:

Zed be like: this is treason! All of the Henituse including their servants will be extinct starting today. This is for offending the crown! :blobjoy:

But poor cookie, I bet Ron is imagining it as Zed. :blobsweat_2:

Let it be a ploy concocted by the people residing/resting in the black castle to stop Cale from moving. Urgh, I am not ready for angsty chapter on Friday. :blobsad: Shove the jar down to Eruhaben's throat. I need Eru-gramps sporting headache every now and then while spouting "You unlucky bastard". I haven't had enough.

Slacker life was being forced down by Deruth and Ron to Cale but Cale himself is rejecting it:facepalm: haha.

Thank you for today's summary, Angie-nim.:blobxd:

2. randompassingfan

randompassingfan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is my memory messing things up? I feel like I remember Eruhaben had already drank the jar, and broke it. Back when Mila fixed Cale's plate alongside the jar.

3. kayleeeeeee_19

kayleeeeeee_19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg eruhaben!!!!!!! you better be okay :blobhero::blob_teary::blob_teary:

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eru-gramps did drink a little bit of the jar's content for an extent of 1 year life period during the time Cale had acquired the jar. Eru-gramps also faked the sound of it being broken just to fool his allies into thinking he consumed it all and plans to keep it for his allies in the future if ever one of them was placed in a critical condition. But Cale discover it and ask for the jar. He told Eruhaben that he will safekeep it until the time Eruhaben will want it for himself.

Yes, Mila fix the cracks on the jar after fixing Cale during the start of the Lion Dragon's battle. And now it is on Cale's possession again, iirc,
    waiting for Eruhaben to use it. That's why I really hope that Eruhaben on Friday will have an earnest wish of living for along time to use the jar fully and really break it.

Ddragonesse, byebye, aafiaaa_ and 5 others like this.
  5. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAmn Eruhaben is now in danger.makes me anxious
    ALso thanks for the fast update angie :blobalert::blobsneeze::bloblove:

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary!:blobangel:

Seriously their usual plan of lying low and doing things in the shadow under the pretense "critically wounded/near death" never gets old and no one ever doubts it!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:, and even Deruth join in for the act!:blobrofl: that was unexpected he still supports his son although he is angry that had stab himself:blobsob:

Love when Deruth threatened Cale with "Lord" he really turned obedient out fear:blobjoy: they use it more often, Ron is also giving him the prey vibe, Cale you have some slacker time please enjoy it while it lasted a sec:blobsweat: Ron is really pampering you....

That scene he did really made an impact that would not question if they are really injured or not, as old saying goes "to trick your enemy, one must trick his/her friends first" but in this case it a whole continent:blobrofl: I really hope that the hunters by this act so Cale and gang can move more freely:blobninja:..... miss the days Cale those shadow work while looting:blob_grin:

Now Zed wants to meet Cale:confusedcatblob:, if he had seen all of the things that had happened he should know that Cale is in "critical" condition so why he ask him out of the blue:confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob:........ Unless he doesn't believe it or someone inform him:notlikeblob:.... I getting worried if send see it like that will the hunters also see it like Zed:hmm: Im sure he didnt ask for Alberu he really likes keeping him in the dark:blobangery:

On the other hand the real critical ones Mila and Eruhabin-nim are in danger I hope that jar will save both of them or by any changes that the vitality that the WT gave to Cale will help the dragons!:confusedcatblob: I hope Cale do something else to secure their safety....:sweating_profusely:

Friday focus will our beloved dragons honestly Cale I agree with Ron dont give priority to Zed their more important matters you deal before him..... also I wonder if Deruth will barge in if Cale and Zed talks and will fake Hilsman show up again:confusedcatblob: I feel these 3 should be present will talking to Cale since each holds a key to the past and the hunters, CJG reappear in BoaH Cale need to talk to you:blobthinkingsmirk:

7. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOLDIE GRAMPS NOOOOOOO

YOU BETTER DRINK THE WATER FROM THE JAR. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS KIND OF IDIOTIC DEATH!!!!

Ddragonesse and aafiaaa_ like this.
  8. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Gramps, please fulfill your promise now and use that freakin’ jar at its max T___T You can’t leave your grandchildren yet T__T (I mean, I know he’ll be okay, but I just kinda wanna say that line at least once XD)

9. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation angie-nim

Deruth's acting is superb!!! LOL!
    Eru-gramps.... noooo.... I hope the jar will heal him... please... I hope there will be no more deaths in this novel, after LSH and CJS... I don't think I can't handle that....

10. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks angie nim!

Staying still never works for Cale :blobjoy:

Ron is ready to chop even one of the king's hands with his dagger if Cale leaves his room and doesn't rest:blobowoevil:

AND OMG GOLDIE GRAMPS DON'T YOU DARE DIE

If Eruhaben-nim died it would be the first death among Cale's allies right? Among the TBOAH characthers i mean

11. Callumcortes

Callumcortes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to tell cale to look out the window, so he could see his slacker life wave him good bye while flying out to the sky

Nope, we can't lose Goldie gramps. Please, I'm begging you Author.

And again thank you very much for Angie nim for the summary, you're the best!!

12. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CAN I JUST SAY!!! DERUTH CAN JUST FUCKING TAKE ALBERU AS HIS SON-IN-LAW!!!

You can do this Cale!! We know you can just stay very still. You SHOULD cuz daddy's threat was on point LMAOOO

At this point, would Cale chug the bottle down Eruhaben's throat??hahahahahaha The one from the top's wind thing...

13. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Post #1
    Raon's Nightmare (I don't remember which chapter, but I know it was canon)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blood-Drenched Rock
    [​IMG]

Fire of Destruction
    [​IMG]

The Shadow of Loneliness
    (Og Cale Henituse)
    [​IMG]

The Weight of Two Lives (Trash Of The Count's Prologue & Sealed God Arc)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zhaf0606, Anfir, CM1GG and 14 others like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Raon’s Nightmare is from when he fell into a deep sleep that was the first step towards the dragon’s maturing?

btw, does Raon have a pinky?

Akawain, aafiaaa_ and kurohamukami like this.
  15. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the two side Cale/KRS:aww:

I saw this nice 4 different art of Cale...... posted on his birthday:blobparty:
    [​IMG]

Novel - his really pale and thin hopefully the WT root in him will keep him from being skinny:blob_grin: seriously Cale needs to do some exercise to get his old muscles back which I think it not impossible now:blobnosebleed:)

Manhwa/Manhwa Cover - the cover is more finder than the manhwa chapters but still smug handsome as always:blob_grin:

Chibi - what can you say his just so cute:aww: a total cutie:blob_grin:

16. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Post #2

Family
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alberu Crossman
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Eruhaben
    [​IMG]

Young Cale
    [​IMG]

17. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale would n t, really care if people used him for survival , were grateful to him, hated him , resented him , loved him for what he does.

His main purpose is to bring peace to himself and those around, so that everyone including himself could live life in peace ,

so he doesn t, really care and is not bothered to become aware of how people treat him or think of him as long as his purpose of brining peace is achieved .

And his purpose is what gives the reason and strength to live despite all the despair he has faced.

, I believe that Cale s, despair probably
    matches the White Star s, despair ,and probably that is why SG wished to consume Cale along with the White Star.

Also I feel that future villains should have more noble motivations and goals ,
    because Sg and white Star , motivation aren t, very endearing ,they simply want more power .

Though the author does give excellent backstories to her villians.
    Their backstory are very three dimensional and fleshed out but I feel her villians motivations are still quite one dimensional they just simply want power.

The white star was forced to reincarnate with a terrible curse and that he would eventually

lose his self and the hated curse would be his only re me ant of his self gave me goosebumps and really intruiged ,me .

But his motivations for becoming the white Star were kind of one dimensional and not that interesting.

Future villans could have Nobel goals and motivation and even have the capacity to achieve them but ,they should come into clash with Cale because they destroyed the Peace of everyone in the world .

So they would have an ideological clash with Cale .
    they could also be the type of believe ", The ends justify the means ", kind of villains.

My favourite villans Is pain from naruto

This an excerpt of a message by user Channeg on a naruto thread forum

",Pain has an insight, a perspective of governing the world in which he sees may be fitting for the world of his at current, and he beileves in exacting that change.

However, people, as humans, hate change, and that's what making trouble for Akatsuki in pursuing their goals.

To sum it up, there are basically three stages in Akatsuki goals, of which I am only focusing on their ultimate goal.

Pain wishes to create the "shinobi world's very first contracted organisation of war", and he does it to monopolise the 'market of war'.

Ok, so what does this exactly mean? Here, I'd like to bring in another political analogy, which is that of the state. States, or nations, are merely legitimate monopolies of violence.

Why do you remain in the country that you are in? That's because it promises you protection from internal and

external threats via enacting laws and possessing destructive armies and technologies,

in which in return it requires concession of freedom on your part.

With regards to Pain's goal of creating a contracted organisation of war, his aim is to release the shinobi nations' hold on power so that without warring capabilities,

states will be rendered incapable of initiating wars as power disparities among the nations are equalised.

Ultimately, without power, nations will thus be forced to rely on Akasuki and Pain, being the Akatsuki leader, will be able to rule the world with peace. In the process of achieving his goals,

he will of course meet with opposition such as Konoha, of which he has no choice but to eliminate them.

Politics work that way no matter how you look at it.
    Rather, Pain merely seeks to unite the world as one, as most leaders of the past have previously wished.

Unification of the world is the ultimate condition for peace, as the world is governed with economical and cultural homogenity under the same laws.

The only enemies would be aliens from other worlds.
    Truly, Pain haboured peaceful intentions at heart. Of which you view it as good or bad, it's subjective. /post ",

Here is another excerpt of a message by user God
    on Pain

",he wanted to create a Nuke, if you will. And by distributing that Nuke to warring nations,

they will of course use it. Humanity does not understand that some powers are better left untested.

When they witness how much destruction came from using power and war, the battles will immediately cease.",

If Cale were to face a villian like Pain even though they have similar goals of Peace ,

Their means differ
    Pain wishes to destroy existing Peace and kill millions of innocent people in order to destroy war .

Which it can achieve eventually but the sacrifice would be too great and this would totallly Clash with cale s, beleif and ideology making a Pain a true antagonist to Cale .

,An antagonsit Cale would rememeber and relate with but also despise and actively try to stop.

and the conversations between the possible Pain like villian and Cale would be very intruiging to read about and would beyond merey show . ,

Rather than the one dimensional ",You will lose hahaha ", or ", You are a loser hahah " conversations.

To Cale the White thing is forgetable villian , just look at it after stabbing his heart and killling the white Star Cale just forgets about him:blobunamused:.

I kind feel a more ", Noble", villian would be an awesome antagonist for Cale , I hope the Hunters leader is a ", Noble ", villian.

Also I kind of feel Hannah is kind of too mean to Cale , like she just ignored Cale who had fallen after getting his heart stabbed and went out with Mary ,

I understand she was worried about mary but still it was too mean :blobunamused:

Also feel that Cale is going through and having to overcome all these struggles and obstacles but the side character aren t, going through enough

struggles, like Hannah had the black mana poisoning and being unable to touch her sibling but that was several chapters ago .

its a similar case with Choi han and other characters like Rosalyn , I think Rosalyn hasn t, really faced any struggles which could induce despair in except in the when she faced assasination attcks from the villianous duke from Breck kingdom .
    , Cale can help them overcome their struggles like they help Cale overcome his own struggles .

However if they don t, go struggles readers can t, really relate with with character and neither will

there be character growth , without character growth readers also won t, feel the passage of time .

Also I kind of feel the gods are all Chunni boys :blobpopcorn:, I mean that s, I mean just look a t the Sun Goddess s, ", Divine Flashlight ?"

I mean I want the gods to be all crazy people not chunni boys

, Only crazy people are capable of killing Cale s, slacker over and over again:blobpopcorn_cool:

and that s, so entertaining as hell :blobjoy:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  18. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATTENTION: If you’re planning to share this summary to other social media platforms, please ask for my permission or, at least, credit “Adar Terra” for this summary. Thank you.

Chapter 769 - Birth of a Hero? (3)
    Cale wore over his pajamas the robe that Ron gave him. He told CH and Ron to stay here and continue the act that Cale was in a critical condition. Ron obediently followed but he looked worried about Eruhaben. Rosalyn urgently cast a teleport circle and Cale stepped on it. Cale told the two that Eruhaben would be fine before disappearing. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Ron clicked his tongue when he noticed that CH was back to his usual self when Cale was gone. They heard the sound of someone knocking, and CH headed to the door. When CH opened the door a bit, he saw the exclusive attendant of King Zed Crossman. The attendant tried to peek inside, but Ron blocked his gaze and stepped out of the room before closing the door. The attendant had a regretful look before speaking. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He told Ron that the king was looking for Cale now. Ron looked at the hallway as he knew that no one was allowed to enter the place unless they had permission. The attendant seemed to have been allowed, so Ron bowed his head and apologized, saying that the young master was not in a condition to speak to the king. The attendant stiffened and asked cautiously if it was that serious. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Ron whispered to the attendant and said that the young master could not come out. Of course, Cale could not come out since he had already left the place. Ron also said that it was difficult to have a conversation with Cale now. That was also true since Ron could not communicate with Cale without a video communication device. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But the attendant misunderstood it and sighed. He thought that Ron was not lying. He knew to some extent that Ron was not an ordinary servant, but unsure of what Ron exactly was. He told Ron that he would let the king know what Ron had said, and Ron apologized again. The attendant declined the apology, saying that he hoped the commander would get well soon. He might be an attendant who focused all his attention on info, power, and politics, but he had feelings and a conscience too. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

The attendant left and Ron headed back into the bedroom. CH headed out of the door to guard the room, but heard Ron open the window and say to CH that he would look into the attendant. Ron left and CH smiled as he closed the door. CH prayed a bit for Eruhaben to get well soon. He waited for the return of Cale and made a resolution to himself to become much stronger. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

The children greeted Cale with a hug, and Cale stumbled a bit before pushing them away as he headed to the bed. Cale signaled to On who nodded and took the kids out of the room. Eruhaben greeted him with a weak voice, and Cale replied that his (Cale) condition was not that serious. Eruhaben laughed at the blunt reply. He appeared weak, but his eyes were clear. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Mila sitting next to the bed said that Eruhaben was dying. Eruhaben corrected her, saying that it was from old age. But Rosalyn raised her voice and said that it was from overdoing it and not from old age. The blonde hair of Eruhaben that had been shining beautifully had now lost its shine and turning dull. From the tips of his hair, the brilliant gold color was slowly fading away. Rosalyn bit her lip and looked at Cale and Mila. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Rosalyn took the small jar on the bedside table. The jar had a lot of cracks back then, but it was all gone now. Mila asked Cale what they should do. She said that she had used her attribute to remove the cracks in the jar, but because the item had limited use, fixing it would not increase its use. Cale told Eruhaben to drink from it, but Eruhaben closed his eyes. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale sat next to Mila and explained about the use of the jar. The jar would fill with water, and its water level would be equal to how long the drinker wanted to live. Eruhaben took a sip back then as he thought that one year was enough for them to kill WS. That was why Eruhaben said then that even if he held that jar, the water would not increase more. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Eruhaben told Cale in the past that he wanted to reserve the jar in case someone got injured. But now, Cale told him to open his eyes. Eruhaben kept it closed, but opened it when he heard Cale tell Rosalyn to hold the jar. Rosalyn held it, and Cale told Eruhaben to look. Eruhaben opened his eyes and saw the pale-faced Rosalyn smiling at him. The jar in her hands was not filled with water. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale called Mila next, and she took the jar from Rosalyn. It was not filled with water too. Cale asked Eruhaben if he wanted to see more. He said that it would be the same for others. Even if they held the jar, it would not be filled with water. Eruhaben knew why. He knew that everyone wanted him to be the one to use it and not them. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale recalled what he said to Eruhaben back then. That the day would come when he would offer the jar to Eruhaben again. The jar would be filled with water then. Cale now placed the jar on Eruhaben’s hand. Cale was sure that after the fight with WS, that if Eruhaben has someone precious by his side and that he wanted to be with them, he would want to live longer. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale asked Eruhaben if he was right, and Eruhaben replied that he (Eruhaben himself) was shameless. The jar in his hands was full of water. Cale said what about shamelessness? If he wanted to live longer, he should live. Shield AP chimed in and said that Cale might live a long life too. Cale ignored her and smiled at Eruhaben who seemed to be overwhelmed by his emotions. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale said that if he worked hard, he should get that much of a bonus. Eruhaben smiled and Cale told him to drink it. But Eruhaben stopped and looked at Cale when he heard Cale say “If you don’t drink it, I’ll forcefully open your mouth and pour it all.” Eruhaben was shocked when he saw the gaze of Cale. Cale repeated that he would do it. Cale looked very serious that Eruhaben got the chills as the gaze of Cale reminded him of Clopeh Sekka. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Series Announcement (From KakaoPage):

Lout of Count’s Family - Part 1 Conclusion Announcement

Part 1 of Lout of Count’s Family is scheduled to be completed at chapter 776 on November 29.

Please refer to this announcement as we ask for your continued support and interest for the rest of the story.

Thank you.

19. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm Part 1...
    So it's not that the novel ends here but that a part or season ends, right?
    So we have manyyyyy parts right?

I don't want to end it so soon TT.TT

BrytteM, Y.m.r, Akawain and 4 others like this.
  20. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for early update.
    Also does that mean after 776 it will be on rest?will the rest be long( hiatus?)
    I think this chapter was kinda short I whised for more events to happen.:cry:
    I guess every ones still asleep since we were the firsts to comment;):sleep:

byebye, trixhenituse, Akawain and 3 others like this.