Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more kitty love in manga show more of them ugh they super cute EEB94251-6159-435F-8A9A-CD3A60D1E493.jpeg

2. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Cale won't do sth as bothersome as saving world for the sake of peace, he will do it if those guys somehow annoy him by making him work overtime or getting in his way to reaching retirement and his most precious slacker life (hope he achieves it at least in his dream):blobjoy::blobjoy:

3. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha :blob_grin: very true:blobjoy:
    But I do think that cale does help people if they are suffering or in dire need saving..regardless of whether that would help him achieve his Slacker life or not....He helped the Dark elves and Necromancer clear their names becuase of the oppression they suffered...He decided to help the vampires because they were unable to live happy lives..he folllowed in the footsteps of LHS because he saved peopel..he continued to work for the Comapny despite the heavy workload and less pay..even though there were plenty of other guilds wo were willling o help him live a blissful life in exchange for his skills because the company saved people in need.

4. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he is a tsundere:blobjoy: that's why he threw his slacker life in illusion world away:blobsmilehappy: our Cale is quite cute:blobrofl::blobshh:

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true all though he is a softy inside:blob_grin:, one his main reasons for "peace" is so that Nothing can Hinder his Slacker Dream:blobjoy: as much as he want to do things in the shadows that no will notice him:blobexpressionless:..... but it always end up the opposite:blobjoy: and sadly he cant escape the spot light any more.

Joking aside one his most important motivations is doing things is to avoid getting his gang and other people died, his still has a trauma in losing someone and dying.....

6. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news on chap 66 manhwa ?

7. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey when is the side story "New employee KRS coming out?"
    It should be soon right?

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    i think at the end of the month?

9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup every end of the month 7 stories:blobtaco: starting this month, a year end treat for us:blobparty:

10. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that Keeps coming back here waiting the manhwa chap 66 is still not out when it's when we get to see Toonka ?

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  11. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all are still waiting too,so don't worry:blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Agavadon likes this.
  12. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many days till the end of the month?

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  13. aafiaaa_

Reading List:
    Link
    11 days :blob_catflip::blob_catflip: i'm so tired of waiting

kurohamukami, Cahe910 and Tjanie like this.
  14. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, then let's hope the manhwa is at least earlier to see Toonka, or I hope if we getting it in Christmas to have a multi chaps release and end up seeing paseton and witira as Christmas present to make up for the late as well:blobparty::blobrofl:

kurohamukami and aafiaaa_ like this.
  15. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was re-reading the novel and at chapter 98, I found this HUGE foreshadowing that the author-nim lowkey wrote XD :

One of the themes of fantasy worlds was religion. Cale was not interested in religion and did not think much about it.

‘I just don’t want to get involved with them. It’ll be annoying.’

It would be fine as long as he wasn’t being dragged left and right.
    Cale’s gaze headed past the video screen and toward Raon.

Raon tilted his head wondering why Cale was looking at him.

‘If religion or anything else tries to boss me around…’

‘No, it is impossible for that to happen.’

Something like that should not happen as long as he was with Raon, Choi Han, and Rosalyn. If all else fails, Cale thought that he could just blow it up like he did with the island. Cale was a bit more courageous now than before.

Bruh, G.o.D, you really better stop your plan now while you can XD Cale ain’t having any of your sht XD

And here is at chapter 99. We all know how amazing Cage’s character is, but I think she needs more recognition. Cale did mentioned before that even though Cage is not a Saint like Jack (who is like a literal vessel for the Sun God’s power), she is more like a Saint than him because she can hear GoD’s voice and can practically communicate with him. Here is GoD warning Cage about the Pope’s death when Alberu and Cale could only think that there’s smth gonna happen when Alberu was about to go to the Empire for the first time in novel:

“Young master-nim.”
    “Yes?”
    “Is someone going to go kill the Pope of the Church of the Sun God?”
    “You don’t think I’m the one to do that?”
    “Young master Cale, you have no reason to fight against the Pope. You are the type of person the Church of the Sun God would like. You are wealthy, have an ancient power, and most importantly, you are a good person.”

If you think about it, Cage is another cheat character in TCF because of how much info GoD is feeding her XD anyways I can’t believe how much foreshadowing author-nim always makes. I always re-read this, but it never gets old because I always find some interesting things like this everytime! It’s pure awesome.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  16. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 66 raw is out and there's still nothing and here I was hoping for a Christmas present :blob_teary:

At least more Raon and Cale is welcome, still can't insert a picture after all this time but his grin in the the last panel :blobnosebleed:

17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone an advance Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays:blobparty:

I think Cale won't follow his original plan:blob_grin: given the situation/status he is in right now and he is dead busy:blobexpressionless:.... and his most importantly he wants to meet LHS asap:blob_pompom: I think if he finds out about the divine item he holds his anger is due to the situation, whether he admits his title as a hero or not he knows he can't do anything rash during this critical time:cookie:

but that doesn't mean GoD is safe knowing Cale if he holds a grudge he won't let it go unless he pays you back for what you did to him..... Cale will wait for the right moment and opportunity to smack that person from behind:blobjoy: his still holding a grudge on CSG for the "bait" incident:facepalm: so GoD should be still cautious on Cale's silent anger...

True Cage always has the special treatment from GoD but I think it's more on a "need to know basis" when it comes to Cale since there are still some secrets that cant be revealed.... but I think sooner or later Cgae will find out about KRS:blob_coffee:

On the other hand chapter 66 came out without Toonka's reveal:cookie: seems like will see him next year however we get to see Maise appearance and the wolf children:blob_grin: so cute how they admire Cale:blobsmilehappy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope in Part 2 will get to see the kids again Im sure they have grown it be nice see them be part of Cale's team again even though Cale might not agree with it..... cold but fluff inside:blob_grin: few more days and it KRS office days:blobparty:

18. aafiaaa_

Reading List:
    Link
    2 days left:cookie::cookie: im so bored of waiting

19. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Just little more..... while waiting here's an one question interview to all TCF characters:blob_grin:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Everyone's sweet but my fav one are Glodie graps and the APs:blobjoy:

Also Raon statistic that Cale is immortal:blob_coffee:
    [​IMG]

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking