Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My tops in battle related In beginning are many, but the most memorable is when he said "yes" and used super rock for the first time. Plus him getting the water and Raon's 1st growth phase later.
    And, in addition to the first battle against Clopeh, There's also when he went all out with the fire against golems, and passed out for us to learn later about his earth twist with the flashback with jungsoo.
    When he used glutton to eat dead mana and the scene eruhaben carrying him. His flashback with team leader when he was out for 2 weeks after meeting WS. The test of the thief, learning about "record". There's just many.
    But in recent ones, "my human", "jungsoo and I are happy as well", "let's go my little brother rok-soo" and "Raon, I am someone who can't forget" hit emotionaly more than anything else in the series.

And if it's not action related, then definitely, Raon naming scene, him getting his revenge, and Cale comforting both him and lock and saying he'll save even if he's weak, the half blood facing Sheritt, and Cale revealing to soohyuk being a futur rok-soo.
    There's also comedy, in meeting Goldie gramps, Fredo, and the dragons. And all of the dongsaeng x hyung interactions, AND LEAST BUT NOT LEAST, THROWING AROUND MONEY

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
  2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on what SG said nothing is a coincidence its possible but I think author-nim will focus more on Cale's hidden identity as the Thames and I think the hunters have a good reason why they told WS to steal Cale's original body:hmm:

Although I still wonder if the Earth 1 KRS was alive or was nearly alive when Cale entered his body? Did the 2 would fuse as 1:confusedcatblob:

Honestly, I like them all so it's not easy to pick:cookie: I just reread them all:blob_grin:

But if you were to ask the funniest parts, my top pick would be when Cale went to the Eastern continent and meet the 2 bandits and when they saw Cale they thought "he's the most dangerous one!" I lol so hard when I read it:blobjoy: and they were so right:blobrofl:

They have good six sense to know that Cale is someone not to mess with:blob_grin:, from all the times Cale meet other people their thoughts on him were "his a trash", "weakling", "young and arrogant" (noble side) till he shows his badass self only do they get how dangerous/destructive Cale can be:blobsweat: and add all his well know backups:cookie:

It's nice to see some people can see Cale's true capabilities by instinct, after this war, no one would think twice about messing with Cale unless they have a death wish:blobamused:, the second would be when Peston and Archie went to the elf village with Cale the rest and for the first time in their life's saw a "whole new world":blobjoy: seeing an elf cry and being extremely polite to Cale and Raon, Archie's reaction was priceless:blob_grin:

Oh tomorrow is Monday in Korea will finally find out who is the person that is "Do not touch the Crown Prince":blob_grin:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidden Archive of Roan Empire the Adorable King Alberu

Date: xx xx xxxx
    The sworn brotherhood between His Highness Alberu and Sir Cale Henituse cannot be described with mere words. This archivist cannot put in words but I am just glad that aside from trusted staff, His Highness now have someone like Sir Cale Henituse that supported him with all his might. It's just that the once relaxed His Highness who never overworks will always be seen having his hand on his forehead as if he is suffering from some headache. I am quite worried for His Highness' health.

Crown Prince Alberu brought a variety of cookies and sweet dessert. He also taste-test everything while muttering that he can't lose to some White Star Uncle wannabes. Our then Crown Prince is really a competitive one, which is why this archivist admires him from the bottom of ones heart. This one knows that our kingdom will prosper more under his reign.

The Crown Prince Alberu bravely fought the war against WS and the lion dragon wearing only elegant pajamas due to some circumstances. He is such a valiant figure even with only such outfit. He is truly shining like a sun. This archivist means the moon, that is what our crown prince wanted to be now.

Signed by: Chester His Highness' #1 fan, The Archivist.
    :blobjoy:

I just feel that Chester would also have another one like this aside from the official archive for the Roan Kingdom.

Anyways, I love the pun about Wetton being wet a tons :blobjoy:. But really those noble feels like overstepping their boundary when their owner isn't even moving.:blobunsure: As what Claude of WMMAP said dogs who bite or disobey their owner should be killed :blobcat_knife: . (well Blackie is an exemption (≧▽≦))

Thank you for sharing this month's side story, @angie_sash -nim:blobxd:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  4. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Albert and Cale is so similar to the point each have their own simp that follows the around and spread their hidden tale, lmao

SusuPisang, Agavadon, tati79 and 3 others like this.
  5. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much .Its frustrating to wait for a month .hope the 7 months end reaches quickly:blobpensive:

Uncopyright, Akawain and aafiaaa_ like this.
  6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you Angie for the summary:blobangel:

It's nice to see there someone else who admires and supports Alberu within the royal palace, and Chester is the official archivist of Alberu as Clopeh is the official (self proclaim) recorder of the heroic legends life journey:blobjoy:, now we have 2 dedicated historians that will tell the story of both their idols glorious achievements:blobhighfive:, I see their works published in the Henituse museum:blobjoy:

Love the behind scenes stories:blob_grin:, this brings back some memories..... I love how Alberu shut up any opposition to Cale's position as the commander just like how Cale shut up the northeast nobles when he summoned them:blobjoy: you can really see how they are supporting each other, Cale handling external problems outside the kingdom at the same time Alberu dealing with inter problems of the nobles and royals so that both sides won't any hindrance and they can move freely.

You can see and know who are the true bosses and the idiots, I think it was at this time that Alberu see the other side of Cale having a strong will to protect and truly just wants peace (slacker dream) well Alberu's first impression was the guy loves money:blobsweat:

On the other hand.... so spring has more deep meaning the death Alberu's mother than a few days after his birthday, sad how Alberu will always have to face these events alone:blob_teary: sad how not one celebration was made in memory of his mother and his birthday even if the reason of Zed to choose springing to crown Alberu as King it's not enough for all the pain he had to endure and the shocking revelation the truth of his mother's death:blob_catflip:

I wonder who's next:confusedcatblob: Im looking forward to it:blob_pompom:

I think Chester and Clopeh would hit off since they like their idols:blob_grin: but might get into a minor argument about who is the best to write the story of their idols and both won't back off..... I can see Cale having an irritated look when he finds out since he never wanted it but still going to make it:blobjoy: while Alberu has an awkward smile on the situation:blob_grin:

But between Clopeh and Chester, Clopeh has more info he has Raon and Dodori as back informants/co-writers (the 2 won't miss the opportunity:blob_grin:), and the fact he doesn't write it but recorded it all:blobjoy:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s kinda suspicious how the weather is always rainy once Alberu’s mom’s death anniversary came.

8. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The different types/kinds of heroes in TCF

1.Justice

Cale and Alberu are heroes of "Justice "
    They both despise injustice and like to serve justice to those who have been through injustice ....So to the villans they are like heroes of justice ....They do save people ...but they mainly serve justice ..

2. Saviour

LHS and CJS are "saviours heroes "....They don t, generally serve justice ...But the more of the type of hero who saves people from theri despair ....painful circumstances ....

3.The Punisher

Choi Han and CJG are "punisher " type of hero....They don t, save people and neither do they serve justice .....CJG had no intention of saving teenage KRS when using him as bait or giving him justice .....

They are simiarl to the "Marvel Superhero Punisher"

But they are the type who hate and punish evil......They do not tolerate villians and tend to brutally punish villians ....Eg CJG brutually amputated the arms of Hunter JYR .....So that he may never be able to use a sword to harm innocent single lifers ever again...

They also in the world as Black and White ...Evil and Good ...
    For the punisher heroes there is nothing in between Good and Evil ...They cannot see the grey colours of the world...

Instead of being "Heroes "....They are more like "A Force of Nature " ....They will keep punishing villains because that is their self proclaimed purpose and no amount of talking or opposing actions can stop them for all of eternity ....

Other than that all of them are "Protectors " who is a hero who protects what is important to them and their family.....This is generally common trait among all characters regardless of their Hero Type...

Thank you for translation Angie nim

its nice to see Alberu get the spotlight as welll...He has his own spotlight as well....Cale is not the only great character in TCF !!...there are others as well!!! TCF is full of Great charcters !! who deserve a spotlight as well!!

I was of the Hunter who Zed Crossman is chasing and the person who orchestrated the assaination or death of Alberu mother ...

Maybe he is the Hunter who was in charge of behind the secenes work in TCF ...he was in charge of ensuring that White Star was consumed by SG .....He was the real mastermind who created White Star ...And helped him build Arm and amss power ..

However Stupid the White Star...I don t, think he was completely dependent on the Hunters was amssin his power and building his organisation/Army to Arm to conquer the world...

The Hunter simply wanted the White Star to consume as much despair as possible and hand hi over to SG ...

He was probably actually innvolved in the world domination plans of White Star...... He have been helped by the Hunters here and there like how they gave unique powers to Sayeru and Bear kings and but the White Star built ARM and conducted/waged the war using his own hardwork ...

Its kind if like How God will help Cale by giving him hints and transmigarate him and whereas powers etc....But the actual fighting and kingdom building will have to be done by Cale himself ,,,,GoD will use Cale to extend the "Eyes " of the Gods ontp the TBOAH world...God is is kind of like Cale s, godfather ...Cale is like his hero...

Similarlly the White Star is the Hero or chosen one of the Hunters...They placed their hopes on the White Star and hoped he would increase the influence of the Hunters .....

Maybe if the White Star emerged victorious he would have been accepted into the Hunter Clan as one their heroes...

If you look at the last illusion in the temple of SG ....SG had not consumed the White Star ...He infact became somewhat of a dark emperor ...who regularly sent the citizens of Raon and TCF as offerings to SG ......He would probably become a God and join the ranks of the Demonic gods .....And the Hunter Clan as it elite warrior...

I was thinking Maybe the Hunters are the servants of the "Demonic Gods "

the God of Death...the God of War and The Sun God are all "Divine God"

the Single lifers and tribulators are the servants of the "Divine Gods"

the Hunters are the servants of the "Demonic Gods "

Hunter Clan was can abandoned by the "Divine Gods "...who were accepted by the "Demonic Gods "

Maybe the origin of Single lifer ..tribulators can be traced back to the Hunter Clan ...

originally gods used to choose tribulators who used to born from Hunters .....However due to some misunderstandings and schemes orchestrated by the "demonic gods " the gods abandoned the Hunter Clan who felt wronged hell bent on revenge they pleged theri loyalty to the "Demonic gods ".......

After Cale defeated the White Star the Hunters who were present in the shadows all panicked !!

They all decide to evacuate the TBOAH world ....Duke Orsena and Flinn Merchant Guild being one of their many hidden allies were told to evacuate or destroy all evidence of their involment with Hunter Clan.......

The Hunter decide to evacuate to Earth 3 which is the Future TBOAH world ....

However Cale s, uncle has decide to track down this Hunter in order to eliminate him ...I am preety sure the Thames have the power/mechanism needed to jump dimensions at will.....He also has run with Cale s, Retiremnt Fund......

Zed Crossman wants to kill the Hunter in order t o avenge his wife /lover who is Alberu s, mother ...So he will probably be tracking down Cale s, uncle and follow him..

while Cale will probably be tracking down both of them ....

Both of them don t, know what is coming at them hahah!!

Though I think Cale really needs another bigger reason to Chase his Uncle ....and eventually they Hunters ..becuse him beimg angry for his retirement Fund being stolen is just for gags...he can almost easily amass more money he wants to ....I think he alredy had large reserves of it ....Also he live a luxurious life anywhere he wanted to ...because nobody is really going to hesiate from showering him in loads of money ...

He also has a family ......who are all alive ....Why would he go challenge another dangerous enemy .. There no way for him to tell whether he will not lose a family member again if he wages a war of justice once more ...Also he has now achieved Slacker Life ....

His most immediate concern would be the survival of Billios and nuteralisation/Arrest of Duke Orsena and the Flynn Merchant Guild and collaboraters of the Hunters in the other kingdoms of TBOAH ...After which he will probably go and meet Boss Baby LHS....he probably be more concerned about LHS than Hunters ...

He probably have to forced by GoD to transmigarate again into Earth 3 .......Since the Bond of Saint is with the soul not the body he will still be the saint of the God of Death...

since as far as we know the only way to enter another dimension for normal soul is to transmigarate reincarante

Though I wonder is to enter a Dimension through a wormhole ?....maybe that s, why Single Lifers are the only ones who can go to other world..because only their soul and body can withstand the damage inflicted from travelling in a wormhole.....Maybe that also why theri lifespan grow insanely long after they cross dimensions ....because crossing throuh a wormhole literally naked messes up both their body and Soul!!! and makes them immortal and no longer Human..........

Only souls can travel between world ....and only a few can make it through without being destroyed ...

And I wonder why GoD was so worried about Earth 2 Korea? He even sent an replacement cintamini

Is there going to be something big happpening in Earth 2 Korea which never happened in Earth1 korea..

A Full Scale invasion by the Hunter Clan maybe ?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Well..... Let's just say that Clopeh and Chester are both simp but they are of different kind.

In modern times be like:
    -Clopeh is a sasaeng fan, a certified crazy psycho stalker who will go to wherever Cale is while holding his "videocam" not minding whether Cale is comfortable or not while Chester is a dignified fan who will be like those who attend concerts and such holding light sticks while being lucky cause he is a staff of the backstage group so he can meet Alberu along the way.

-Clopeh is a paparazzi who will divulge Cale's activities even when Cale tried to do it "secretly" while Chester is a dignified newspaper journalist writing rainbow farts to Alberu while maintaining Alberu's prestige.

In short, Clopeh's simping borderlines illegal while Chester's is legal and appropriate
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

Plot Twist: Zed is actually like Pepa of Encanto. He controls the weather by his mood :blobjoy::blobsweat:

Though seriously, I agree it feels like someone is behind that situation not just coincidence. Like how someone is secretly mourning for Alberu's mom via using the weather.

Ina_YS, DarkeAOU, SillyLumi and 10 others like this.
  10. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Angie-nim!:blobsmilehappy:
    ...That knight who always follows Alberu around is still nameless even though Alberu's simp was introduced and has a name...:facepalm: hell, even 3rd Prince's spy has a name...:notlikeblob:
    If Chester and Clopeh meet each other, it will be a nightmare for Cale.:blobsweat_2:

11. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale will agree with you 100% that's the best way to describe Clopeh's madness of legends:blobjoy::blobrofl:

If Cale has free time Im sure he would confiscate all of Clopeh's recording devices big and small and he might even investigate who was the seller who sold him all those cammers:blobjoy: to threaten scam him/her from never selling anything to Clopeh:blob_grin:

True after what SG said "not a coincidence", there are more mysteries to be revealed and linked together...... I agree on who ever it maybe it must be someone else who is close to Alberu's mother and I don't think it Zed he might mourn silently on her death anniversary.... but maybe the Sun Goddess might have some connection to Alberu's mother:confusedcatblob:

Though all of the core members of Cale's group will end up as "Punishers" to the person who made their beloved young master push himself to his limits (again:facepalm:) but more than punishing its more on destroying:blob_grin:

12. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHo knows maybe he is a hunter in diquise and will be revealed later:blobwhistle:

13. Goldfr

Goldfr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there was a story about the world of kim rok soo 20 years. Park Jin Tae, Jung Ho Sik i miss them:blobsneeze:

14. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any romance in novel

15. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    We never know author-nim might also do more slide stories of the past:blobwink: we are seen some:blob_grin:

No romance till this day, I don't think their are any hints at all......:cookie:

But come to think of it since everyone is busy we important matters that seems like the word "romance" seems non existing to them:confusedcatblob:

But they have a strong bond like a family so their not that sad about matter:blobsweat: and the will have great time reading Cale's story:blobangel: you won't regret it:blob_grin:

aafiaaa_ and KirieVCHA like this.
  16. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking there were many Kingdoms who wanted to start a war against the Roan Empire because they felt they were too powerful....
    We also suspected that these kingdoms would probably be suspected to be instigated by the "Hunters "
    We also thought that Cale probably did not wish to start a conventional war........Because even if leaders of kingdoms are corrupt and greedy ....They common people under them are mostly Honest innocent people who have families of their own that they wish to protect....
    So in sucha scenario.....Is it possible that Cale himself would volunteer to go into "Exile" in order to prevent a conventional world war from ravaging the Western and Eastern Continents .......because we know that even if a war breaks out there will be kingdoms like whipper kingdom....The Jungle ....Endable Kingdom......Mogorou kingdom .......The Mercenary Guild ...The Molan Household..Molden Kingdom ...Caro Kingdom all are his Allies ...They are also kingdoms who were freed from the influence of the "Hunters"...However there are still a significant number of Kingdoms under the control of the "Hunters "....Just consider how easily the White Star was able to convince most of the Kingdoms of the Eastern continent to side with him...If a war breaks out his allies would side with Cale....

So prevent a war Cale himself would volunteer to go into exile along with his family ..Raon and the Cats and Choi Han....With the most powerful members of Roan kingdom gone ...the Other kingdom would be satisfied .....The Hunters too would divert their attention from Roan Empire and Cale s, Allies ...And declare Cale and his entire family as "Wanted Fugitives " and frame them for a horrendous disaster......

While in reality Cale would be secretly destroying the leadership of all these countries one by one like a Hunter with his family.......He would arresting every single person associated with Hunters in the shadows ....And Conquer the entire world ........And unknowingly slowly but surely become quite literally the "Shadow Supreme Leader " of the TBOAH world :blobparty:

And also so that he could focus on his next journey of bringing down the Hunter Clan......

I imagine him Starting as a weak F rank Hunter on Earth 3 ....Everybody would laugh at his rank ....
    Until he would sweep the floor .....And declare that to the world that he was an SSS Rank Hunter Wanted /Fugitive Hunter :blobjoy:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    KirieVCHA likes this.
  17. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm.. I'm sorry You Majesty, the King.. But don't you think that warning Cale to only be curious but not get involved any further are something impossible for this self-destructive young man? I mean.. We are talking about the so-called Cale Henituse here:whistle:

18. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I stopped reading during the dragon lion battle so I could binge read loads of chapters so none of what you lot are saying makes any sense to me sigh I’ll wait for the novel to get further ahead to read

Uncopyright and Akawain like this.
  19. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    True Zed going have a huge surprise when Cale steps in and kick him out with Alberu's backing:cookie:

You still have more chaps to binge alot of epicness:blobxd:, part 1 ends at 776.
    Part 2 starts at 777 after the 7 month break Cale will be back in July. You in track once you read it all:blob_grin:

Watch out for Calbe I think EAP has already been translate that chap:confusedcatblob: the fandom went crazy and a bit sadistic (I think:blobsweat_2:) when it happened:cookie:

We are currently reading side stories that author-nim release every end of the month during the break:aww: and their also alot of reveals that is link or soon link to main story hope that EAP will also do side stories after Part 1:blobangel:

20. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised the good stories are when everything feels like its connected by "Fate "....
    People mentioned before appear again....Objects seen before are used again...People related to a case keep appearing again and again..
    Things keep getting fore shadowed again and again...

Everything should be connected by Fate in a single chap as well a entire arc or story ....

Or it should feel like it was fated to take place ....

And also have keep askin questions which eventually get answered or will get answered..

Or there is a continou buildup to climax...

Human mind likes connecting everything and likes the aderaline rush of a climax being built up

When things felt as if they were connected by Fate like in the SG Korea Test Arc and Illsion world arc in SG temple ..
    The story was really good ..

But when chaps and arc felt totally random like for a while In TCF in some chap between chap 200 and 300 it did n t, feel fun to read ....But the author corrected it by making things fel connected even down toa single chap....And While answering our questions made us ask even more questions in a never end9ng cycle .....

And build up to climaxes were vey good like how SG dropped an essntially "ATOM BOMB" on Puzzle city before being whisked away by GoD....And also how they defeated the Unranked Monster in SG Korea....

Also I liked how Cale had a clear Temporary Goal for a particular in mind besides attainting Slacker Life and protecting his Family.......Which are ermananet Goals......He ain t, gonna achieve Slacker life in his lifetim eand he can t, will not stop protecting his precious family....

However things life defeating an Unranked Monster .changing the future trajectory only have to be done once....

I wonder what Cale s, Goal will be the first arc of "The Law of Hunting "

Maybe to destroy the Hunter brigrade about invade SG Korea ?
    Or capturing and interrogating/Torturing Alberu s, Murder...the same Hunter Fake Hilsmens and Zed are after ....Or better allowing Alberu to Avenge his Mother ...

I was thinking maybe Earth 2 Korea isn t, actually Earth2 korea ...Because if we assume Choi Han came from the same Earth as Kim Rok Soo....

Then were did Choi Jung Gun have the time to input new Data about SG korea?

I think Earth 2 kore may not the parallel SG korea ....But a yet to be revealed mystery world....

The SG korea arc and defeating Unranked Monster arc was really good...
    I kind of felt there were no more questions to be aksed or answered ....It was like everything had been answered..

Maybe the author should have put more questions before in the SG korea arc....
    like why "who sent those Monsters" pr "How can SG power up the Unranked monster" or " Si there a Hunter or Demonic God connection to the Ability User korea Earth

There should have been a bit more suspense and mystery about a possible future arc set up:cookie:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    SusuPisang likes this.