Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the manhwa at last Witra's whale and human form revealed (Chap 76):blobhighfive: her whale form was good life like of a real whale but her human form......

[​IMG]
    I like it she is so pretty:aww: she looks like a professional lady boss and dominatant one:blob_grin:, this post screams badass:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Love her clothes stylish but speaks her personality she not even hiding her X scar:blobbunny: strong confidence:blobnom:
    [​IMG]

But most important of then all:blobparty:
    [​IMG]
    Seems after the release of the "Plaza Terror Incident" as fandom screamed for the missing wings:sweating_profusely:, Pan4-nim heard the fandom cries and has returned the wings, and divine:blob_grin: I hope it won't go missing again, in truth this Cale's trademark it won't feel right without it:cookie:

Will find out soon on the next chapter, young master silver shield to the rescue:blobjoy:

The fight scenes were good you see Toonka's wild fighting moves as well as Witra's using her water whip:blob_coffee:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    tati79, rairia17, SusuPisang and 3 others like this.
  2. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I have the link?

3. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cahe910 likes this.
  4. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone ! I have some questions about Kim rok-soo's abilities please !

1- record : he said he wasn't able to remember what he don't wanna remember, does that mean he can control to certain extent what to record ? If so then why didn't it seem that way since he calls this ability a curse ? And, how did he predict the apparition of an unranked monster with record ? I can gess that with the amount of information he became like a super calculator but I think we still didn't get an explanation how he predicted it right ?
    2- embrace : only he himself can break the seal, however aside from attacks, can't the seal be broken by just destroying the medium like with the white star? And just like with WS can he embrace every attack he touches ?
    3- instant : his body breaks apart when using it, but so did his plate, does that mean we can assume rok-soo's plate was actually sturdy? Or was he able to handle the damage because he had a muscular built ? But wouldn't the super rock help protection him with the boulderskin, or was it just forgotten ?
    4 - finally, can he combine his abilities with ancient powers ? For exemple we saw in the final stand against SG, that his shield contained the ws's water wall within it, so can he use for exemple embrace through the shield as a medium to seal attacks within it and release them later ?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    Reverand Insanity likes this.
  5. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who all are members of Cale s, family?

6. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- It's a curse because if he recorded something he can't forget it ever again include bad memory (death of people), people die suddenly so how can he control "record" and choose to not record what happened? It wasn't explained in detail how he was able to predict the apparition of an unranked monster, I don't even remember if it was because of record.
    2- I think if the medium destroyed the seal will break. Yes he can embrace every attack.
    3- He was already tired from using AP then used instant, but I think KRS has better plate than Cale.
    4- That's new possibility will be revealed in part 2.

Mashumello and Agavadon like this.
  7. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new to this series and i just read the novel up to 170 chapter.

I would like to know only one thing.

Will Cale ever be in bad situation where he has no one stronger to rely on?
    His adventure seem smooth so far. He do faint/caught up blood but it seem not serious because later he will wake up on soft bed with lot of guy getting worry on him and keep guarding him.

I kind of wanna see him struggle a bit more, getting kidnap or spirit away to the location that no one can help him and he need to survive alone or something :p.

Please tell me, will there even be this scene in the future.
    And please do not spoil me too much. Just wanna know in term of yes or no for now.

Thanks a lot!!

9. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far i can remember none. At least one companion with Cale, either Raon or Choi Han. But there is one scene which Cale hopeless in action and force him to do everything he can and almost die. He will use one of his power from his OG world to slow down the time. It's quite disheartening while i read it :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Dina F Rahmah, lyann and aqouze like this.
  10. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you. It's sad to know it's not exist in future chapter

But I will look forward to the scene you mention for sure.
    I enjoy seeing main character having hardship.

11. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    No the gang will stick to Cale no matter what to what specially to "keep an eye" on him if those something crazy again:facepalm:,

I won't spoil but you will know more about Cale's past as KRS and its very emotional..... and it will also explain why he is the way he is now. And honestly his in better place than before.....

PS.
    You still have 606 more to go Part 1:blobangel: be ready for a roller coaster rider twist and turn and unexpected reveals:cookie:

12. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, the part i'm reading now having those 3 average of 9 years old trying to feed him more and Cale complain internally about need to get approval for using his power from the kids.

They all are so protective :bloblove:

SusuPisang likes this.
  13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your answer :aww: ! Just another question please ! Is contact necessary when embracing the attack ?

14. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been rereading TFC and very much interested with the Empire's history. It was said that Roan kingdom Royal family was "blessed" but the Sun Goddes (though turns out they're just cursed) and have this believe that each ruler is blonde because of that.

On the other hand, the Mogoru Empire had a similar believe, with the eyes changing colour under the sun, turning golden. What's the meaning of this? Could their ancestors be someone who truly is blessed by the Sun Goddes? Perhaps one of the so called hero who fight AWS?

It's a shame that the probability of this issue is revealed is close to zero since book 2 will focuses on hunters and Cale going to be a Thames... Still wishing though Perhaps, instead of blessed by the goddes, it's connected to hunters instead?

15. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it would be better to reveal the whole history of the past than a few answered questions (which is oky):cookie:

But will never know it possible author-nim is doing more back story/behind the scenes (side stories) that she couldn't incorporate at time in main story at the time:blob_grin:

I also want to know how huge was the ancient war & how the APs deal with AWS.... Though it would be nice to have Cale travel back in time meet his APs in flesh & AWS, with all his APs he has AWS will shock to death to see someone has more AP than him:blobjoy:

Finally tomorrow (Korean time) will find out who next character :blobicecreamlove: still no idea base on the title:hmm:

16. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're Welcome. I don't remember if contact was mentioned but from the situations when Cale used embrace the medium have contacted the attack every time.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    Agavadon likes this.
  17. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are the same cutie Raon. My stomach is also too accurate when it comes to being an alarm clock just for food. :blobmelt::blobxd:

Another info, I didn't know I needed. But it fits right with On's character elegant and mature plus well it is red which somehow represents Cale too. :blob_grin:

Yeah, TCF characters mostly have those exterior and interior feels. Another good example would be Clopeh. He looks prim and proper young master of the Sekka Dukedom but his interior is just a sasaeng fan of Young Master Silver Shield. Haha, I've just missed Clopeh, still hoping he got his side story too but then he is not a "main" main characters so maybe another gaiden after book 2 :blobjoy:

Now, this side story makes sense if you would connect it to Raon's monologue during his 1st growth phase. On Chapter 257 :
    It is like this paragraph contains this whole side story. Urgh my kokoro. This side story is fluffy, warm and feel good. I can really feel their care for each other that I got teary eyed and. :blobsneeze:

Thank you for sharing today's side story, @angie_sash !

PS
    Ehehe, even if there is another special on April 9... I mostly look forward on Apr. 30's side story, I had a feeling I will have a good laugh on that side story. I mean it was Chaos, Destruction, Good Bye, Archduke's mansion or villa or whatever :blobjoy:

18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you Angie for the summary and info:blobangel:

This is just so sweet the kid's perspective is surrounded by the people who care for them:bloblove: it's nice to see they enjoyed their peaceful days...... Everyone cares for the kids, especially Cale he is the sweetest he knows what's troubling Raon and what he is planning but he just let him be and if in case something goes wrong he will take responsibility if anything goes wrong:blobicecreamlove: (the way I see it!:cookie:)

The kids are so cute!!!! Cant wait for the next side stories:blob_grin:

It's nice sees the kid's cuteness:bloblove:

It just shows as for shadowing that the kids will become more Cale like in the future as his influence grows on them more:blobjoy: Honestly Cale can open a daycare center for kids he knows how to deal with them no matter what age they are and cares for them and kids consider him as their life's teacher:blobjoy:

Yeah,:blob_pompom: I do wonder what made Clopeh the craze, addicted, obsessed "the legends":confusedcatblob: I wonder if he was normal just something happened to him that made him the way he is:hmm: or did hit his head then he became the way he is now:confusedcatblob::hmm::blobsweat: Though author-nim can make past stories of the other characters before they meet Cale..... there is a lot to cover if thinking about it!:blobhighfive:

Wow author-nim is good she uses that poetic line as the title that really fits the kids:blobangel:, I'm honestly not sure who the title was focused on:blobsweat_2:

Its Rosalyn:blob_pompom: we can finally know what exactly did the trio do to Breck Kingdom:blobjoy: Im looking forward to what kind of destruction they brought:blobjoy: I don't think Archduke would collapse we just a few properties I feel there was more to it:blobjoy:

19. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new side story is so cuuteee... Cale's children are indeed great and mighty,

Dina F Rahmah likes this.
  20. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary, @angie_sash!
    It's very nice to read such innocent perspective from the children, it makes me feel all soft and fluffy inside too (*´ω`*)

I guess side story on 9th of April is about Raon and birthdays, huh? Will our little mighty dragon finally have a birthday? I'm very excited!