Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks Angie for the update.

Here comes our tactical commander. I really love it when Cale start moving behind the scene. Then the enemy tries to outsmart him only to fail miserably.

Now, I want to see a face-off between the emperor and Our Sun Hyung Alberu. for the best spoiling hyung for Cale.

I like it. I'm more on reading Chinese wuxia novel which is more detailed when is description of the situation. The only Korean light novel I enjoy is TCF, TSCTIR, ORV, Solo leveling and bunch of short light novels.

Of all of them, TCF hit my marks in adventure and mystery parts that do not push on the plot but are still thrilling.

2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary!:blobangel:

Finally, the rumor about Cale is out... older brother, young brother, step-brother, too weak:blobjoy::blobrofl: I hope the gang can get a wind of these rumors and report it to Alberu when getting back:blobjoy: it makes Cale the most treasured weak member of the Royal Family that needs the at most protection:blobjoy:

As expected of our commander his counterattacks are always vicious:blob_coffee:, Mi Ryeo description of Cale "Evil Mastermind":blobsmirk: is fitting for Cale his plans are always vicious and the enemy is too late to counter:blobthinkingsmirk:, I hope by Monday we get some info on the Blood Cult side, especially the rumors that will be spread:cookie:

I wonder if the Blood Cult make a stupid mistake that they sealed their defeat..... though on the other hand I think the Murim should be aware that if anything happens to Cale the Blood Cult will be the least of their worries if a certain someone destroys the world:sweating_profusely:

3. naomi120

naomi120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale baby take care.
    CJS and Cale don't have their proper conversation yet, I wonder what will happen with CSJ once it's all over he will return to Cale or keep changing worlds due to her work...
    I only hope that this is what is mentally prepared for the farewell (again)...

Akawain likes this.
  4. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    CJS did say he will leave murim after the mission is over and seems like he has an ongoing contract with GoD.... wonder when the contract ends:hmm: but it would be nice if he visit Roan with Cale before leaving, at least meeting Alberu (his uncle's pupil and his best friend hyug:blobjoy:)

I still hope to see all 3 Choi's, I want Cale to interrogate CJG about his lost memories... I feel like their something important that had happened that day....

naomi120 likes this.
  5. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good afternoon guys.. Its a long time I coming back to this thread.. Hhehhe :aww:.. Maybe almost 6 month? How your day everyone?? How our Cale doing? :cookie:.. Anyway, Im happy can back to this thread since I really busy irl :blobsad:

But thanks to that I have a piled up chapter to read.. Yeeeey :blob_pompom:.. And it already ch 118.. Wow.. Im happy :aww:

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel: ...... Plum Blossom Swordsman, Plum Blossom Saint/Divine Dragon:blobsmirk: sorry I just remembered a grapy granpa after reading this:blobsweat_2:

Durst is the official sniffer but I think he really should act too much like a sniffer dog:blobnom:.... I forgot I miss CH and Beacrox interaction at work:blob_grin: the Alliance members have no idea who they are messing with:facepalm: they are lucky blood wasn't spilled with both personalities there will be a riot ( CH look cynical when he smiled and warned them:blobpeek:)

Cale is truly the eye of the storm and the greatest mastermind in Murim:blob_grin:, he already has everyone under him and they can't even protest:blobjoy: can't wait on Wednesday how will Cale deal with the evil function and I hope to get some news on the Blood Cult..... I do worry number 7 did say something about a ritual and there's still a rescue mission....:sweating_profusely:

Agavadon, naomi120 and Uncopyright like this.
  7. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary and Author-nims message:blobangel:, Author-nim thank you for your hard work we understand, I hope everything is alright and all is well when you return, thank you I hope that author-nim gets a good rest from this break:blobangel:

Cale's charms are boundless/limitless:blob_grin::blobbunny: he already has a spokesperson:blobjoy:, and Cale has become the big boss of the Alliance:blobrofl: (without them realizing it:blob_grin:) soon his army will be complete:blobhighfive:, and the kidnapping:blobjoy::blobrofl::blobjoy:

I love how Cale didn't clear the misunderstanding and just used it to his advantage:blob_grin:, while Sima Jung is having fun with Tonka:blobrofl: Mi Ryeo and the others will be shocked when they found out the truth, I want to see the reaction when they see the two:blobrofl:only to realize the kidnap victim actually doesn't want to leave his new best friend fighting buddy:blobjoy:

Will wait until April 10 for Cale's return and things a heating up:cookie:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    Agavadon, riflow, naomi120 and 6 others like this.
  8. auramare

auramare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm sorry coz I decided to say this. Tbh, I'm a bit irritated by the comments you keep sending, like ... all your comments are too many to the point that it took me trying to find spoilers from Angie-nim, even spoilers from Angie-nim were missed because of you Ah!(゚ρ゚;

I really don't understand why you fill this forum with so many things from your headcanon? (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `) Ah, but I feel grateful because thanks to you this forum doesn't feel like a lonely and empty grave but... sorry:cry: it really hurts I just want to read every spoiler Angie-nim sends. For that I wait.

Umm, I apologize for being rude:oops:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  9. Taraysea

Taraysea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like another member has pointed out, I have noticed you fill this thread with your headcannon. I think you even posted your fanfics here or snippets of it.

I come here to read synopsis of the latest chapter, maybe check out discussions about the novel. Lately, it is just mostly you posting about this and that. I apologize if this may offend you, but you do tend to ramble and most of the time you are doing a monologue. There is no discussion.

The synopsis gets buried by your posts to be honest.

10. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely understandable. There is like 368 pages to this thread but I think there’s a function or smth to help w that

You can “ignore” a user by accessing their profile (not 100% sure how it works on desktop b/c I did it via mobile) and it’ll hide the content for you so that you’re not bombarded.

11. Taraysea

Taraysea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. That worked.

CaleFan 24 and ThemisWeeps like this.
  12. Langit senja

Langit senja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you!!

13. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Angie-nim for the chapter full of 'trash':blobrofl::blobrofl:

14. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel: well come back, Cale:blob_grin:

Cale, you jinx yourself when you said "trying to dump the problem children to him":blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:
    Poor Cale when he thought his problem with Sima Jung (problematic child #1) is solved but ends up getting 2 additional problematic children :blobjoy::blobrofl: It feels like Cale will be babysitting some brats:blobjoy::blobjoy:

It doesn't also help that Sima Jung self-proclaims Cale as his Boss:blobrofl: I can already see the 2 will soon follow to self proclaim Cale as their Boss too:blobjoy::blobjoy: ( I want to see their father's reaction to this:blobjoy:)

Cale is going to have an interesting travel group with an additional 3 brats and a suspicious elder (Peng Yu):blob_grin:, I feel like Ron will be more active since he will see his young master in distress and CH is busy.... can't wait on Wednesday how Cale will deal with them... :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Only Cale would honestly speak about his trash days like it was nothing:blob_grin:, makes me want to see Cale tell stories of his trash days to them with the backing of the gang:blob_grin:

I don't think anyone would believe Cale they might think it a joke since he has such a great image:blobjoy: makes me wonder if the 'trash" Cale meets finds out about his trash days....ends up turning Cale into their idol:blobjoy: as someone who was once trash ended up as someone great, if Cale do it they can do it.....:blobnom:

15. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear! What a mess:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Why does Ron like to make his puppy young master drink something sour that he dislikes so much?:blobjoy: At the beginning I could somewhat comprehend but now I'm confused

16. auramare

auramare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not everyone is active on discord. It's the same for me. It's been a long time since I downloaded the Discord app, so I'm just waiting on this forum to read Angie-nim's synopsis or want to find out spoilers. Then, aren't you the one who's basically misplaced? This forum is clearly written as a Trash of the Count's Family spoiler. This forum is not your private property so you can share your private stuff. Darling, you seem to be treating this forum as if it were your personal note pad, u know?

Well, btw it's still better if Angie-nim's synopsis is buried by a discussion that has something to do with the synopsis that Angie-nim shared, but if it's buried by your headcanon? By your fanfiction? All those things that make people uncomfortable.

Aww, thanks to u from the bottom of my heart. I rarely open anything on the internet/social media, so I don't really understand features or functions smth. U really helped me ❣️

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it had a deep meaning now..... teasing at 1st but after all the things that happened and Cale still can be reckless as ever:facepalm:, I think sour tea has become a reminder/warning (in a way) to Cale.....

By drinking sour lemon tea (or any sour tea) he will recall Ron, specifically Ron's scary eyes that are saying "I'm keeping an eye on you, you better not do anything reckless or else.." But I think this will end up with Cale getting scared more of Ron:blobsweat:

18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

Never judge a book by its cover... really fits the siblings':cookie: Sima Dan is like the Sherlock of Central Plains, and all her deduction is on point especially Cale as the hidden big boss:blobjoy: though I think the others know it but don't want to admit that Cale is their boss now:blob_grin:

At least Cale's trip wont be too troublesome... Cant wait on Friday how things will turn out and if the Blood Cult will make their move...:hmm:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  19. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh~ makes sense!
    I like this interpretation
    :meowpuffymelt:

naomi120 likes this.
  20. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

Poor Cale when was about to relax boom trouble comes:blobsweat:.... I already see Cale having a small eruption of anger:blobsmirk: DA is already on high out Cale is really annoyed, and I wonder if can use DA & BDR soon.

The last scene to me looks to me like a high school riot when two sides get heated and about to fight:blobsalt: and then suddenly the principal (Cale) arrives to stop the fight:blob_grin:, everyone turns silent and speechless at the principal's site:blobjoy: can't wait for their reaction when Cale shows his anger :blob_grin:

Can't wait for Monday of the newbie's reaction:blobhighfive: I wonder if the information Ha Mun was misled him... the Blood Cult might on the move now...