Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. syiraelric

syiraelric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ron and Beacrox know about Kim Rokso after Murim arc.

syiraelric likes this.
  3. syiraelric

syiraelric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.tumblr.com/teriri-sayes...ns-to-chaos-creators-chapter-267?source=share

https://www.tumblr.com/teriri-sayes...ns-to-chaos-creators-chapter-268?source=share

https://www.tumblr.com/teriri-sayes...ns-to-chaos-creators-chapter-269?source=share

https://www.tumblr.com/teriri-sayes...-au-character-checklist-official?source=share

OK so soon we gonna get Dragon Half Blood name. And Cale didn't deny his name have 'Miru' in it. I wonder what his new name goshhh excited... enjoy. The last chapter ended with cliffhanger (267 - 269)

Biaaa likes this.
  4. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx I am so excited for his name.

5. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this arc main focus will be Roan, lock, DHB and Clopeh. Man Clopeh never got the chance to shine. But translation updates are so slow. Eatapplepies are chapter 169 and they do only 2 per week.

6. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different school of villain characterisation which can be used in LCF story
    ————-

Villains in fiction can be portrayed in various ways, each with its own nuances and approaches. Here are some common schools of villain characterization:

1. The Pure Evil Villain: This type of villain is irredeemably evil, often motivated by a desire for power, destruction, or chaos. They have no redeeming qualities and exist solely to oppose the protagonist.

2. The Tragic Villain: These villains have a backstory or circumstances that make their actions understandable, if not justifiable. They may have been wronged or suffered greatly, leading them down a dark path.

3. The Anti-Villain: Anti-villains have noble intentions or goals but use morally questionable means to achieve them. They may believe that the end justifies the means, making them a complex and morally ambiguous character.

4. The Ideological Villain: These villains are driven by a particular ideology or belief system that they are willing to enforce at any cost. They see themselves as righteous and may even believe they are the hero of their own story.

5. The Sympathetic Villain: These villains evoke empathy or sympathy from the audience due to their relatable struggles or motivations. Despite their villainous actions, audiences may find themselves rooting for them or understanding their perspective.

6. The Chaotic Villain: Chaotic villains thrive on unpredictability and mayhem. They disrupt the status quo simply for the sake of chaos, making them formidable opponents who are difficult to reason with or understand.

7. The Manipulative Villain: These villains excel at manipulation and deception, using their intelligence and charisma to achieve their goals. They often operate behind the scenes, pulling the strings and orchestrating events to their advantage.

8. The Redeemable Villain: Villains in this category are capable of change and redemption. Through the course of the story, they may undergo a transformation, turning away from their villainous ways and seeking redemption.
    Each of these approaches offers writers different avenues for exploring themes, conflicts, and character development in their stories.

7. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whether Letao is a helicopters parent. After Cale frees them form Ryan I wonder whether will be fussing over every little thing

Is she getting her protein? Telling the kids to play with her? Keeping a 24/7 hidden surveillance regularly teaching etc

The dragons of Aipotu seems to be genuinely powerful

They almost seem equally as good as white star and his entourage.

Actually I want some Hunter to be genuinely impressed with his Cale defeated the white star. And just be like defeating two Hunter families is actually beneficial for them and not a big deal

8. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine that when someone asks Letao what he will do about his daughter’s wings. And that now she would never be able to become a powerful special dragon.

He would rebuke them by saying

‘ls not being powerful or special wrong? Is it a crime?’

‘It does not matter if my daughter never becomes powerful or special’

‘Because in my eyes she is already the most special person in the universe. The first time I held her after she hatched from her egg. I thought to myself that she was the most beautiful and wonder child I had ever seen. The fact that such a wonderful child was born into this world. That is enough for me to dedicate my life to the well being of my daughter. And even then she has immense talent and has overcome her wingless state with her attribute ‘Fly’ “

9. Nedelima

Nedelima Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverand Insanity, maybe you should consider starting a blog for sharing your thoughts? Perhaps you're not aware, but the author is Korean and will not come across your advice. 6 months ago I visited this topic to see discussions and read opinions, but I found myself scrolling through numerous sometimes inconsistent messages from you.

Escaping From Reality and Biaaa like this.
  10. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should really start vlogging

11. AmandhaT

AmandhaT Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I tried to click on Book 2 - Chapter 101 and I am getting below message . Is there a site where I can read?
    “You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.”

Bdw, is this Novel complete ? I am coming back after few months so that I can complete chapters from Book 2.

12. Kirinel297

Kirinel297 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read? Is it not here? https://eatapplepies.com/tcf2-101/

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Please click on “Why no more curating?” in the Spoiler Curator’s post in the first page.

AmandhaT likes this.
  14. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask, does anyone know what chapters of this novel are already in the latest chapter of the manhwa?

15. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa chapter 124 is in novel chapter 101.

Elisee likes this.
  16. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask about the golden dragon, eruhaben, did he really die at the end?

17. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    As per the latest chapter 281 on the novel's part 2, Eruhaben is alive and kicking. There's no mention about his health again so far.

Elisee likes this.
  18. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it explained in the novel that dragon half blood is related to raon or even that they are potentially brothers?