LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Zefelina

Zefelina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he only cares for people when it's not that inconvenient to himself or when he has some ulterior motive. He seems too detached from everyone to really care about them...

2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I know what youe mean, in fact I have stashed almost 20 chapters of the Novel Extra, good times ahead.
    I would say he is more of the Tsun tsun type.

3. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Thats true. But when he does move, he gives a lot of effort for it. I am even thinking that because of obsession on getting ancient powers to keep himself safe and isolate himself from the upcoming disaster, he will uncover some hidden plot that would drag him to the core of the disaster.

Right, right. The hard to get type. Lol

4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO, The Novel's Extra is OK. I like this story more because it is quite a bit better written. It's tighter and more coherent, and so it's more immersive. Whereas TNE just feels wispy and incomplete to me.

doroppu, Raison D, Asf and 3 others like this.
  5. Rec

Rec Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know any MTL link?

6. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read this to recent.
    I can say I really like this.
    The MC isnt OP but have quick wits to solve things within his limitations.
    Certainly much better than the novel's extra where the author do asspulls very often with that cheat stigma of his.

Paps, blaze27, Kalmaegi and 2 others like this.
  7. melosakura

melosakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more he meets people, the more he'll learn dirty little secret. Cale asked help. He knows his limits. The best part he attracts people and different races. The pokemaster.
    He sounds like a leader grumpy for peaceful life. He chose ancient powerbas insurance to protect himself, family and people he manage with. He knows the value of responsibility. Cale makes effort when he needs to to have an easy life. But i don't think Ron will do that. He will let the puppy young master finish with a BANG. Then his "peaceful life" became an adventure. Unless there's time skip.

Volublekoala965 and Kalmaegi like this.
  8. doroppu

doroppu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown Prince is a pharmacy blonde and probably not the king's real son.... :blobfearful:
    HAHAHA, Cale's question of why the crown prince is so worried about his brothers and why he has to be worried was instantly answered!
    I hope there's some chapters depicting the royal family drama :blobpeek:

Paps likes this.
  9. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea he's always saying he doesn't want to learn other people's secrets and doesn't want to get involved but the story won't allow that.

He's always getting mixed up in complicated matters. Regardless of what he wants he's going to continue getting involved.

10. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how despite Cale's efforts, the Black Dragon and Choi Han keep bringing trouble on his doorstep lmao. The kittens are totally Cale's favorite since they haven't done anything yet.

The Crown Prince truly misunderstood our 'lowkey' trashy young master when Cale spouted nonsense that hit the nail of his secret issues lol.

If Cale doesn't want the Wolf Knights, he should just give them as a souvenir for his younger sister along with the promised sword. Fufufufu

Looking forward to the reunion between the Piggy Bank and the treasured Golden Turtle. Wonder what Ron has in mind to have his unwilling master shine the brightest.

Cale's gonna have a heart attack at this rate. XD

Volublekoala965 and Paps like this.
  11. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    More and more OP chess pieces are falling under cale's lap willingly..
    something's great is bound to shine.
    Shines draws out agro of all the bad guys.
    He cant escape from his fate to get into trouble.
    He would do fine if he is a real trash that doesnt help people thats hes close to.
    But he cant help it. Lol

12. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love how much panicking Cale is doing inwardly when he realized he's unwillingly getting deeply entangled into the plot. The crown prince will definitely not let him go quietly because of his comments about his hair. He might have thought Cale knew something about his dyed hair hahaha. That and I'm pretty sure Taylor will also pull Cale into his plotting.
    By the time Cale gets back to his territory from the capital, he'll have the most OP team ever and will be very involved in the happenings. I can't wait to see him despair about it lol. He'll do his best anyways no matter how much he whines hahaha.

13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale is like a dumb version of the MC from My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending. He doesn't wanna be involved yet he personally went and helped Choi Han when he arrived in the city.:facepalm:

His despair is fun to watch though. :blob_grin:

Paps, doroppu, Wujigege and 1 other person like this.
  14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Thread is already so active with so many fellow Schadenfreude-meisters.
    I am so proud of you all :blobsob:
    Quick question, does the protagonist suffer? No point if it's only side characters suffering. I am a supreme schadenfreude-meister and need the protagonist to suffer just as much

Shield Loyalist, doroppu and Halmista like this.
  15. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Can anyone please tell me when the MC stops trying to avoid fighting and actually starts training to become a great warrior? I'm not really interested in any part of the story where the MC doesn't want to do anything.

16. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The protagonist was the type that would attract trouble. But would handle it using people arround him. Well.. he also did a little(as long as it's not too much inconvenience for him)

So he did both suffer(get problem again and again) and not(leave it to choi han and people around him)

Volublekoala965 and Wujigege like this.
  17. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He suffers mentally, not physically with random bouts of annoyance, depression and NOPEness (where the MC goes NOPE! Don't care, not getting involved, f*ck off' and gets involved anyway)

Kalmaegi, Paps and Wujigege like this.
  18. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally wants him to get maimed at least once just to see how his OP protectors will react. It would be hard for an antagonist to do that right now because of the ancient powers that he has received and the people always by his side but would be downright impossible in the future as he collects more of those ancient powers.
    I do hope he never dips his hands in becoming a great warrior. I like him best when he's scheming. Plus, he has enough people to do the fighting around him. He has a hero, a wizard, an assassin, a butcher, a dragon, a werewolf (with his 10 siblings), and a pair of espionage cats in his entourage. Plus, if Cage ever joins, he'll also have a cursing priestess of death. At most, the role he could fulfill is being a shield bearer lol.

19. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Then I'm out. Dropping this novel.

20. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you are a Sadis- ...uhm...I mean a man of culture as well. I also love seeing my protagonist suffer.

Wujigege, Elkon and Shield Loyalist like this.