LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also think like that, someone also gather 4 ancient power already...
    its just my imagination, but author not yet tell the detail of cale mother (let me know if i missed it), and since that half dragon said "red dragon"...perhaps cale moms one of the real half dragon from red dragon (or perhaps she one of dragon slayer?),,,, :blobpeek: just wild imagination. :blobxd: My imagination because cale father said, cale the only one red hair in the family....
    Mannnnn its make me want more and more chapter

2. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen if the other person collecting the ancient powers dies? Will the ancient powers die with him or is it possible to transfer to Cale? Will Cale die if he gets more ancient powers because of his glass plate? Or will he get them without problem because the glass plate of Cale got bigger. So many exciting possiblities!

3. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    If Cale's mom is a half-dragon, Eruhaben would have already sense it from him. So being a Dragon-slayer has a higher possibility. Unless Count Deruth is hiding something.

4. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yessss, right, many exciting thing waiting for us :blobxd::blobnosebleed:

Right, lmao my imagination too wild i think

I think its go back to where it taken. I forgot what chapter, but its when cale already catch the half dragon, cale said he will gather ancient power after syrem the half dragon died.
    :blobwoah: its pointless if cale cant gather more, but i also love cale weakness :blobxd: no need more op, just more tsundere and evil planner :blobsalt:

5. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ancient power goes back to nature(in my opinion a random or at least random place with some rules). Cale explain this when he fight against the fake dragon slayer.

I don't think the Cale means the place was exactly the same since if that was the case most kingdom would already ask Cale to reveal the place where he get that power(silver shield), also it's been said that to meet ancient power it need to be lucky enough so if the place was exact same there's no reason why it would need lucky part since the power would just get back to it's own place and if you record it, the people in the next generation could get it without trying to find it. Rather, I have been questioning it for some times, we know from Cale that ancient power back to natures so it shouldn't dissapear, but Cale got that power by solving the last ancient power master grudges, so if Cale dies, does the trial would be new trial? or would the trial still the same even though the grudges have been resolved?

Also, I think Cale would be better to strengthen the power he currently had. It's been said that even Water eating sky neven win against Super rock, and water eating sky was a power that enough to make Erhaven got chill(if I am not wrong). If Super rock was that strong, mastering it would be better than just getting random power that might not even strong enough(Quality over quantity).

I don't think that Cale mother was half dragon since if that was the case, even at the worst, Cale plate shouldn't be that small(at least average). But your theory was quite interesting though, I never though about Cale mother. Indeed that there's mostly no information about her, even the way she died. And knowing the author, I get high hopes that it would get interesting event in the future. Heck, Arm might not even become the final boss Cale need to fight.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    CatCat19 likes this.
  6. helix1s

helix1s Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont you know that korea has the heaviest brotherly love amongst asia?

7. helix1s

helix1s Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not if the mother is not an elf herself,wasnt she a maid?unless the mother disguise as human.

8. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a maid and was disguised as human just like Alberu’s aunt (current mage brigade leader instead of Rosalin) Tasha (?).

Alberu couldn’t use his powers because he is dark elf (who use dead mana which is perceived as ultimate evil because all living beings die when come in contact with it). He will loose his position (not blonde with blue eyes aka blessed by sun god) and maybe get executed for deceiving. Cale is trying to change people’s opinion by using dark elves and necromancer to save people. He needs to destroy the current church of the sun god first, though.

9. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a lurker on this thread and am now replying to avoid doing my real work. Actually, I also kinda forgot that Kim Roksoo was a reader of the novel (as pointed out in a previous post). I began reading this at the same time that I started "The Novel's Extra." While the premise of both novels are initially similar, I like this one much more. I normally don't care for romance in reading, but I still lowkey wish Cale was interested in SOMEBODY (lol can be anybody) simply because the other side characters are adorable, male and female (human or not). I tend to dislike the use of misunderstandings as a point of conflict (hence why I dislike TNE) or catalyst to drive the story, but I love how the misunderstandings in this novel are just so hilarious.

Also, even though Cale has gotten startlingly strong, but every member of his "team" serves a purpose and stands out in their own way (even if they don't have a lot of lines). I guess I feel a lot of affection for this character as he and I both share a love for having money and idling around, but unfortunately, always failing at not being busy lmaoooo.

10. JustLetMeHaveAName

JustLetMeHaveAName Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I made an account just to remind everyone! When Cale first met with Goldie, he made multiple inquires about Cale's origin and whether or not he had ancestral blood relating to dragon slayers and the like, and then found it strange when Cale declined/had no knowledge of it.:hmm:

11. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With chapter 267 mentioning that ARM has another organisation - am i crazy for getting a random thought in my head, that tells me that the prince might be ARM's leader? I can't even explain why right now, but its been creeping into my head for a while now.

12. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean the Mogoru Empire's prince, that thought occurred to me too, but then I dismissed it. Rather than the evil mastermind type, that prince seems more like the 1/10th as smart as he thinks he is type. Also, the white star should be someone from the eastern continent who was sent to manage Arm for the main organization.
    As a side note, that name "Arm" makes more sense now. It's that organizations arm, reaching into the western continent.

13. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what Cale's original world was like and what his job was.

Shino Miya likes this.
  14. JustLetMeHaveAName

JustLetMeHaveAName Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That bomb, nuke more like it, drop of Kim Rok Soo's original job is blowing my mind. What are "ability users", why were mercenaries involved, and why was everyone pretending to be office workers? Did Kim Rok Soo not come from our SK, but some kind of sci-fi one? Did Choi Han also come from the same SK, but just his book dimension SK or were they both in the same universe and got sent to the same dimension as described in the book at different times?
    This opens so many new possibilities and I love the author for hinting at Kim Rok Soo not being normal even before he got jettisoned into a different body/universe.

15. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And why was Kim Rok Soo not telling everything to his employes just because they had familly?
    Would knowing everything have put them in danger?

16. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    If their organization is indeed a spy or some kind of underground organization, it would make sense not telling everything to every individual members. This way, they can prevent a mission from being sabotaged by a mole just because that mole knew the whole plan.

JustLetMeHaveAName likes this.
  17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Hokoga, Shield Loyalist and Elkon like this.
  18. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    That bomb. Author is nonchalantly trolling everybody and it's awesome

Elkon likes this.
  19. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    This just made me want to read my stockpile rar

20. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH God! Guys! I'm just dropping a warning here! Don't go at our spoiler section!
    Your hearts might won't overcome the revelation.