LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what, I don't care enough to reread the entire novel and find all the examples I mentioned that prove my point. It probably wouldn't matter anyway. You only offered a couple examples that you claim imply, but never state, that plates are something you're born with, while dismissing my examples because they imply, but never state, that they can grow with training.

Since you've somehow missed that most novels in existence, and Korean novels especially, push the idea that hard work can overcome natural talent, then it's unlikely that anything I say will get through to you.

Edit: I just realized, people being born talented or worthless is something villains are always taunting the MC with before the MC proves them wrong. I think I triggered because you're pushing the villains' side in an argument intended to make the reader angry.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Choi has incomplete darkness; it's not complete. He might need training? Lock needed improvement in philosofical (?) topics, to get Berserk. I still don't know the difference between the wolf king and a regular wolf beast person, except the the personality of the wolf king is in the direction of emo.

3. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that it wasn't going to benefit the two of us to have an argument of this anymore. So I just want to correct something, you say that
    I am pretty sure I already state this in the second comment that mine was also opinion
    If in the first comment sounds that mine was definitely correct and you was definitely wrong. Then the second one I already said that it was opinion(just like yours not being definitely correct, mine was also the same).

Oh. Ok. Well, that was my interpretation. I guess I also gotten a bit pissed of by the way you speak so I kind of overdoing it in dismissing your opinion. Sorry for that.

I am not sure what do you mean?
    If my interpretation correct, then you're saying that training have anything to do with plate or getting ancient power since in the original novel Choi Han and Lock need to train? Well. like I said, those was my interpretation which can be correct or be wrong. Just info that Choi Han incomplete darkness have a spoiler in the spoiler section of this novel.

4. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    You seem to have gotten this idea that a plate is like talent in cultivation novels, some all encompassing never clearly explained thing that some people are born with that makes everything related to cultivation easier. This novel is more nuanced than that. Going berserk for example seems to depend on mind set and mental strength and has nothing to do with plates.

Btw, I may have been unclear when I keep talking about training. What seems to grow a person's plate is suffering to become stronger. Harsh training is just the most common way of doing that.

5. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    All this talk about money and getting more money and piggy banks and allowances....
    Makes me want to go back and reread that chapter when Cale got the fiery thunderbolt and he was just throwing away money. And Roan was freaking out but fucking loving it all at the same time and eventually joined in LMAOOOO

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    He's reducing inflation by throwing away so much money... wonder if fantasy countries constantly mint more coins.

Elkon likes this.
  7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol time to throw away some money again!!!

8. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone reading through raws and can answer a question? Im curious if this novel will eventually feature a (or any) romance. No spoilers, just curious, so a simple yes / no will suffice.

9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What.
    Can't you see the love between alberu and cale.

Halmista and Naruin like this.
  10. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just no.

11. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is a curse in the family of hunters. because as they disappeared or because if the leader of the family ppdia fight against a Dragon would not be easily killed. good at least the death of his mother and extremely suspicious. and also why the cale turned into trash and said that until the age of 8 years it was normal after his mother died that he turned trash that I suspect ... good and just theory

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Raon how adorable!!! :aww::aww::aww:

13. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Raneday, post: 5039332, membro: 20567"] Oh Raon, que adorável !!! : aww:: aww:: aww:[/CITAR]
    A reação dele quando kale joga o dinheiro no fogo e muito legal haha

14. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fella's, I'm just going to ask? Am I the only one seeing the "cooking tag" at the wuxiaworld trash of the count's family's genre page?
    Do I miss out any chapter when there was a main cooking show or something about cooking? (leave Beacrox out this, that guys must be cleaning the kitchen.)

I totally see it.... and not just them. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought it was Tony who replied because of that avi and 4-letter username combo.

16. Borderline Masochist

Borderline Masochist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I look back at this thread after like a month and just see people fangirling over BL. Luckily a few of y'all still talk about the author's bomb drop, lol~

Elkon likes this.
  17. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the swarm of awesome fanart that was shared!

18. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm now getting curious...but I don't wanna add another thing on the bunch of things I've to think about

Borderline Masochist likes this.
  19. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    fanart? *shiny eyes* can i have a link pls?:aww::aww:

20. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are a bunch of images that other Nuffians have gathered for our perusal.

Naruin likes this.