Recommendations Traumatic event shocks ML out of his scummy ways (BL)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChrystanthemumPlucker, Dec 2, 2021.

1. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow gays, I am looking for some scum gong abuse bonanza!

Requirement is...difficult to word out? so picture a scene where MC is under some serious i mean deadly harm and ML due to the sheer traumatic shock of almost losing this only person he has genuine feelings over karks it...well he was kinda shocked out of his scummy ways but i don;t want a weak chicken MC either!

After said shock MC also got beaten out of his stupid ways and realizes "wait a minute? he's kinda...bad." and went on to do things to make up for lost time. ML would be sentenced to danmei grovelling and torture to lower himself further till lower than dust for MC just to get a speck of affection from MC. i also think it would be a plus if its not suffocating dog blood train but there are moments of reprieve to breathe through the knife throwings.

Ending? either MC gets along with someone else, or ML after some serious i mean serious purgatorial flames and actual change would be given a chance again.
    BL, if it's not obvious enough and i'm okay with raws as long as they are easy to MTL

2. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    15. 重生之斩尾 (Reborn to Cut the Tail) by 西子绪. Modern mermaid rebirth. Stockholm's Syndrome and father-son incest warning
    26. 垂耳执事 (Lop-Eared Guard) by 麟潜. Modern beastman ABO mpreg. I think this one might be listed on NU
    47. 解除婚约后,渣攻对白天鹅真香了(After Dissolving the Engagement, the Scum Gong Chased the White Swan) by 折梅西洲.
    53. 被迫从b变o了 (Forced to Change From a B to an O) by 柔然宝贝. Modern ABO mpreg. Stockholm's Syndrome warning.
    57. 陈伤 (Past Trauma) by 回南雀. Modern ABO mpreg. This is one of my favorite novels and I cries so much. :blob_teary:
    59. 先生,我们离婚吧 (Sir, Let's Get a Divorce) by 寒山茶灼. Modern ABO mpreg.
    85. 逃离 (Departure) by 陈家传人. Modern ABO mpreg.
    86. 顽石 (Steady Stone) by Reinhard. Modern ABO mpreg. Lotta smut :blobokhand:
    90. 傻子替身 (Substitute Fool) by 舒仔. Modern mpreg. Warnings for domestic abuse, slavery, rape, and suicide.
    120. ABO重生后男神爱上了我 (After Rebirth, Prince Charming Fell in Love With Me) by 匿名小金鱼. Modern rebirth ABO mpreg.
    126. 竹马相厌ABO (Hated Childhood Friend) by 西瓜冰茶. Modern campus ABO mpreg.
    133. 邪门的爱情出现了 (Twisted Love Emerged) by 丧心病狂的瓜皮. Modern business ABO mpreg. Lotta smut :blobokhand:
    165. 临时标记ABO (Temporary Mark) by 不言诉. Modern business ABO mpreg.
    170. 桃色枷锁 (Peach Colored Chains) by 鸡毛啾. Modern schooldays mpreg.
    173. 原来我是心机小炮灰 (Turns Out I'm Just a Little Cannon Fodder) by 茶查查. Interstellar mpreg.
    183. 离婚后Alpha又真香了 (That Alpha Smelled Great Again After Divorce) by 大明湖畔小青蛙. Modern ABO.
    185. 追妻 (Wife Wooing) by 风雪添衣. Modern schooldays ABO mpreg.
    194. 帝国元帅天天求我复合 (The Imperial Marshal Begs Me to Return Daily) by 烟柳若云. Interstellar rebirth ABO mpreg.
    240. 离婚后我的信息素变异了 (My Pheromones Changed After Divorce) by 软枝黄莺儿. Modern transmigration entertainment ABO.
    288. 这Omega吻得太凶[穿书] (This Omega’s Kisses Are Too Fierce) by 摇摇兔. Modern transmigration ABO.
    297. 崩人设后我变成了魅魔 (I Became an Incubus After Breaking Character) by 鱼无心. Western fantasy transmigration rebirth.
    397. 渣受生蛋记 (Scum Shou Laid an Egg) by 近视眼. Interstellar transmigration mpreg.
    417. 荒诞联姻 (ABO) (Farcical Marriage) by 风露沁酒. Modern ABO rebirth.

From my list https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dPk6jrGR0f_0sqFzJAFvqPbpX_0JufmA95ODY2JdWPI/edit?usp=sharing

The italicized ones are the ones I remember that were big dog blood abusing my crying eyes and the rest are varying degrees of abuse.

bbkuo, shinangyu and SleepyMintii like this.
  3. PhoenixBell

PhoenixBell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really fond of heavy angst to the points of abuse So, there's only one in my reading list Rebirth: Professional Substitute:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  4. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man you REALLY love ABO huh? any non ABO or no?

5. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but the problem is I read too much trash and can't remember plots anymore :sweating_profusely:

6. Bunga Kantan

Bunga Kantan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this is not THAT dog blooded, but I would still recommend
    全世界都在等我们分手 (The Whole World is Waiting for Us to Break Up) by 不是风动
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4420704

So it has the whole stand-in trope package with interstellar background. So far I didn't see it on novelupdates but there's an audio drama for it on missevan.

SleepyMintii likes this.