Spoiler Travel Through Time and Become His Stupid Ex-wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, May 3, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Travel Through Time and Become His Stupid Ex-wife
    NU link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/travel-through-time-and-become-his-stupid-ex-wife/

Description
    Xue Jiayue travelled through time and became the stupid female supporting role of a book which was about a bossy man’s love story.

This stupid woman was adopted by the Xu family when she was a child. Since then, she grew up with the hero, Xu Yanwen, and called him brother but later married him.

However, she was so unruly and did many stupid things. Xu Yanwen’s grandpa, who had loved her so much, was even too angry and then passed away. As a result, Xu Yanwen divorced her. Worse still, she finally was sent into a mental hospital!

Xue Jiayue, who had traveled through time, was looking at the man standing in front of her. She quietly stepped back, thinking: The male role wanted to be happy with the female role. But she just wanted the money not him!

However, Xu Yanwen indifferently butted her against the corner of the wall and gnawed fiercely at her lips. “You want it! You have to!” he growled.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading the raws , will share spoilers tomorrow after finishing it lol

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now , it’s shown the ML treats the FL like a family member . The FL believes as a sister , but there are some contradictions ( till chapter 7)

4. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed this a couple of days ago, and don't mind giving spoilers if you have any specific questions.
    For now, I'll spoil a chapter that really surprised me, but before I need to explain the original ending that happened in the book.
    The Original Xue Jiayue was taken in by the Xu family when she was a child and loved dearly by Xu Grandpa (ML's Grandfather). She really liked the ML but he only viewed her as a sister so she drugged him, and made it look like they slept together which lead to the ML being forced to marry her. In the original story, everything comes to a dramatic conclusion because the OriXue Jiayue gets tricked into sleeping with another guy by her friend & that friend has the guy take nude pictures of her. Revealing it at a party leading to Xu Grandpa to having a heart attack & the ML wanting to divorce the OriXue Jiayue. Then she goes and complains to Xu Grandpa while he's at the hospital recovering resulting in him dying, which pushes the ML in all his fury to have her locked up in a mental hospital until she ends up killing herself.:blobsob:
    The current MC manages to stop all of that angst from happening because when she wakes up in Chapter 1 it's right before she slept with that guy, she avoids that and promptly begins to work at changing her horrific fate. :blob_pompom:
    BUT not everything is how it appears, at the end of the story the ML has a very long dream that shows the continuation of the original story:
    The current ML begins to dream and hears a loud thud followed by horrific screams, and sees a crowd forming. When he goes to see what's happening he sees that it was the OriXue Jiayue having jumped to her death, he begs the doctors around him to save her, but he gets brushed off saying that there's no way to save a corpse. The Original Heroine was with him at the time and she's secretly celebrating internally, but she pretends in front of the ML to be distraught. The ML gains some foreign memories inside his head that don't belong to him, that show exactly how the 1st life went down. Xue Jiayue, Xu Grandpa, the Nude Pictures, all of that. Later on, he decides to investigate what happened to his ex-wife and finds several startling details. For instance, how did the friend manage to reveal Xue Jiayue's nude pictures at their party?! She's wasn't even invited, and it's not like they didn't have security. He found out that his Aunt was involved in the scheme, by helping the friend expose Xue Jiayue. An even more shocking thing that he found out was that Xue Jiayue went and complained to his grandpa, but then when she left he was still alive!!! Why was it that he suddenly ended up dying 30 minutes later?! He found out that his Aunt, The Original heroine, and her mother pulled his grandpa's life support killing him! And then while he was so enraged over his grandfather's passing it was the FL's mother that recommended he put her in a mental hospital, leading the poor & guilt-ridden Xue Jiayue to jump to her death.:blob_teary:
    The ML gets revenge on all 3 of these monsters, first with ruining his aunt's marriage & having her catch her husband (his uncle) with his young lover, during a confrontation the aunt even gets her face permanently scarred. Later he pushes the Original Heroine's family to bankruptcy, leading her father to have a stroke, and the mother falls into despair and ends up in a mental hospital as well. The original heroine herself also has a shitty ending because she's hit by a drunk driver one night. After all of this, the ML goes to the cemetery where his grandpa & Xue Jiayue are buried side by side and cries in front of her grave while apologizing. He even begins to say "Actually Xue Jiayue I think that I...." And then he gets woken up from the dream by the current MC standing over his head holding their little baby daughter that's crying. She asks him to help her calm their daughter down, and after his baby girl stops crying, and they put her back to sleep again he holds the MC close in his arms and is thankful to have her in his life. :bloblove:

5. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I will be waiting

6. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know when did she accept him? And how it happened?
    I have read till current translation. It just focus on her side of story.

7. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Link of raw?

8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go to mltnovel.com

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  9. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Thanks. Found it

10. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't exactly one specific scene that makes the MC decide to actually get together with the ML, it's a lot of little things that added up including the ML's genuine apologetic behavior over how he had treated her in the past. Prior to that the MC was only focused on avoiding her tragic fate and was even preparing to divorce the ML, but then that had to be put on-hold because Xu Grandpa ended up having a heart attack.
    This is just some of the things the ML did for her:
    • Created a fashion company because the MC wanted to work for a fashion house, but came home depressed because she got reject from ONE place that she tried for. The very next day the ML had his assistant start making this company for her (the name was even a combination of both of their names!!:aww:).
    • He sent her flowers & was planning on taking 10 days off to go with her on a belated honeymoon. (This ended up being bittersweet because the MC was thinking about how happy the OriMC would've been over his behavior, but he didn't make an effort until she was gone.)
    • Stays by her side (the entire time) after she's hospitalized following a kidnapping incident. Here he feels so bad for not finding her sooner & ends up reminiscing about their childhood when he buys her food and feeds her. (Something that he'd apparently done in the past when she was sick.)
    • After a particularly picky client that forced the MC to work overtime for several days straight, he called the president of the fashion company (ML was hiding that he owned it) to give the entire team 3 days off, just so that the MC could relax!:blobmelt:
    There are plenty more instances of what I mentioned above, but basically, the ML made a point in truly apologizing for the way that he treated the Mc in the past, and she eventually accepts, which a bit later leads to them having smexy time (no not detailed) and being a loved up couple!:bloblove:
    Yeah and that stays consistent almost all throughout the story. 99% of it is told from FL's perspective, the ML's dream in my previous spoiler was one of the few instances where we got another POV.

11. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ML had always had special feelings for MC ever since the grandpa brought MC to their home. However, one of MC’s jealous friends showed him a recording (which was manipulated/fake) where MC says that he only wants ML for status and money. ML never clarifies this with MC. He just started to ignore her and this is why he never returned MC’s feelings

the confrontation between MC and ML when ML accuses her of cheating was so good. ML asked “do you like me at all?!!” and MC throws it back to him saying “..i did my best to love you and chase you, and now that i learned to stop, now that im working hard to change for myself, you are asking me this? do you think its fun?” “Im tired”

this is when ML realizes that he was the problem (well, part of). he promises to be the one to chase this time. But it was a bit disappointing for me cause it didnt took long for MC to forgive him 1) cause grandpa had a surgery, they need to pretend to be okay 2) he pretended to be dead drunk and act all cute towards MC. It pissed me off how he coaxed back MC through lying again, and damn MC really forgave him just like that.

ML is really forgivable. He’s been nice to her ever since she stop causing too much trouble. As origMC mentioned, the way she pursued him was wrong. But I just wish he made more effort

origMC and MC are the same person btw. origMC is MC’s past life

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of the company is XW , it can be just his name too ?

13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the gamer guy actually her brother ?

14. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t reached the end but wanted to ask did MC and ML get to know about MC’s life in the other world ?

15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped chapters and where i am, MC meets her brother from previous life. Ofcourse they become close and ML got jealous and angry on MC. MC kept telling him that the relationship between them is only that of a brother and sister. I cant believe that it ends up with MC coaxing the ML. She cried and beg ML to believe her. What happened to “if you are tired, rest. Ill be the one to chase you” (hypocrites). MC was so desperate she end up talking about having memories of a past life, and this is where they are siblings.

Edit: This only took 1-2 chapters though. So ML is still okay

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  16. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a transmigration story instead it is more of a second chance. MC meets with the original and the original tells her they are the same person, this life is just the previous life of MC's and the original is going to the second life as MC, it is a loop. From that point MC stops referring to the original memories as "her memories" and started to refer them as "my".
    Turns out after the book ended there was no happily ever after. ML being the smart guy started to use his brain. He realizes MC would not hurt grandpa and some other inconsistencies. He discovers all the is the plan of FL and his uncle's wife, he destroys their lives. At the end he goes to MC's grave to cry. He wakes up in the second life MC trying to make their daughter stop crying, she just leaves the baby on his arms, he can't believe what he is seeing. It takes a little time for him to get over the dream.
    MC actually had to explain to ML that she remembered her previous life. She met with her brother from previously life and was really close to him. ML got jealous and she had to explain her memoriesofa past life and having a brother in that life, also why she suddenly changed at one point.

17. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear readers,
    This book is still on updating, and you can read the following chapters on our website.
    https://www.novellike.com/
    Some chapters published in the last week have failed to display on NU. We have posted in the forum to wait its administrator to help us.
    Thank you so much for your continuous following!

18. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i am following it. It looks good.