Travelling ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jersanxx1, Nov 21, 2017.

?

Would you to North Korea?

1. A chance to see Android 19's clone? Yes please

12.0%
  2. No

64.0%
  3. A chance to enter Hell Survival Simulator, and being a guinea pig... Absolutely

12.0%
  4. Yes, for sightseeing, yes

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Just strolling around the mall, window shopping or shopping around. Passed across the Travelling Agency branch. Goes back again, then entered the agency because, why not? Maybe listing up some bucket-list that will be doing in years later(However, maybe not by unfortunate incidents may happen unexpectedly).

..... Looking around what to choose, all the things that'll be discounted... It's the tip for 2 to Pyonyang... Then hit it me, even it is discounted, would you go for a trip there... scratch that, Let's just say, the trip offer IS free, assuming won't be hit by fraud... Would you take your chances?

P.S. I left without choosing anything after a long discussion anyways.

2. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Nuff said

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anything there I'd like to see or pick up, other than a weird parasitic infection? :blobunsure:

4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. Provided my safety is ensured. And i get first class flight ticket.

5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I will definitely NOT support North Korea in any way. So even if it's offered for free and my safety is guaranteed, I will not go. Simply for the fact that I will not support North Korea in any way, shape or form.

If anyone want to call me prejudiced, then sure, go ahead. However, I do not approve of any of the current and previous regime's actions and will not support them in any way. I do not have the power to invade them and show them reason, so this silent protest is the only thing I can do. I cannot speak out against them because it would be second hand or even third hand information, therefore I am not qualified to do even that.

6. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought china banned people from going to north korea because they were misbehaving?

7. batotit

batotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its free, why not. Vacation is a vacation.

Dravileo likes this.
  8. Zeraphin

Zeraphin Local Aphrodisiac Dealer

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't travel to North Korea banned?

9. Jaikteis

Jaikteis 【Box-Lunch Connoisseur】

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of place in the world that would be interesting to see but you risk encountering troubling elements that some people may not consider or take for granted with what they are use to in their home country. As a normal citizen of my country with no useful connections I have nothing in my favor if I were to run into a corrupt official or have a legitimate cultural misunderstanding. There are other foreign locations where it might be a better risk to visit, then again you might just be in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, that should not stop you if its something you really want to do. It just important to realize you may not really have any of the 'rights' afforded to you that you are use to having if you run into trouble. Also that the 'normal' everyday happenings in that location may not conform to the expectations that one may be accustomed to in their own 'normal' environment. So, to answer your particular question, no I would not go on such a visit. I think its on discount for a reason, and not necessarily a good one.

10. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, their traditional music of theirs is pleasing to hear, except, only a with a few sets of songs. If you want to know the Ultra-nationalistic Xenophobes that novels used to show, NK has almost of them, and more erratic than the novels. Also, the fact that taking only a propaganda poster with you can get you to the recreational prison where Hell Mode is an understatement, and you being laced with experiments, either die or mutate, or being saved by your home country... one of the three.

Well, other than negatives mentioned above, NK's Pyongyang(Central) is nice for sightseeing, no pics ofc....

11. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking a tour to NK is nothing like a trip to hell, they purposely keep all the unsavory things out of sight since they don't want tourists to think their country is the hellhole it is or some shit like that

12. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
  13. LNFanatic

LNFanatic Programmer, Meme Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure I might tour NoKo, when US Armed Forces go in after Rocketman tries to nuke someone

14. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't NK one of the safest countries to visit for a short time period because they go out of their way to not show you all of the bad shit they have and make your stay as hospitable as possible?

15. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Id rather go to South Korea because they have a fat leader that reminds me Im fat too.

16. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Just no, i think a trip to sahara with little to no water is far more interesting.

17. Ak0w

Ak0w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you don't do something stupid like try to take one of their propaganda posters...

18. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    why would anyone want to waste money going there?
    if you want to waste that money do the world a favor and send that money to me.

19. Robertp3001

Robertp3001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably no wifi, it would pointless to go.

20. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Android 19? If it was Android 18 I might give it some more thought or else, NOPE. :blobhug: