LCD Trial Marriage Husband:Need to Work Harder

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 10, 2017.

1. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    NU page link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/trial-marriage-husband-need-to-work-hard/

NU synopsis:

On the wedding day, her fiance and his lover had a love affair and eloped. Her eyes were dim, she seized the man in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau.”To sum it up, your bride is not here, my groom ran off, wouldn’t it be better if we… fight together?”. Before marriage, she said, “Even on the bed, between me and you, there will not be anything!” After the marriage, he said, “Do not try, how do you know?”

An interesting series that will get your blood going. Quite good jealousy fights with a rather predictable plot, but the smut makes up for it.
    Btw,did I mention the smut? Good....hehe.

Also, the novel of this type that I read in the past is HM, but I think they cannot be compared. HM is more about cuteness, while this has more tomance drama thingy going on. And HM kinda...gets boring, especially with the current...let's not talk anything off topic.

This is a good series which you can follow for daily dose of bloo pressure, it is Mango approved.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...? Why is a Yunqi novel being translated by Qidian International? I also saw that there are some Other Yunqi novels Also being translated by QI?......:hmm: Are they connected or the same?:hmm:(Well, only now noticed that Yunqi, qdmm and Qidian are the same. Damn, I'm a late starter:facepalm: Is there any other site connected to Qidian I wonder?:blobexpressionless: Need to notice the "qi" and "qd" or some symbolic of Qidian or something)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  3. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    wait... wut? So a dude eloped with someone else on his wedding day? So he ran away from a marriage by starting a different marriage? And to get revenge first girl also decides to marry someone else? And that person was originally supposed to marry the girl that the first dude eloped with? I'm confused, there's too many marriages being juggled here

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol...girl loved a guy but he cheated on her by marrying a bish. So, the girl gets angry. But wait!!
    There is this guy who seems to be standing near the marriage registration office...what is this? His would be was a no show?? I got a wedding dress so..why not? I will just marry him.

I Eat Monsanto likes this.
  5. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone refresh my memory, I'm confused by the abrupt hostility from Lan Xi (Chengtian CEO). She signed Tangning and even brought back a manager (An Zihao) from the cold to counter her rebellious subordinates, yet in the latest arc Lan Xi seems to be outright against Tangning.

6. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is because she realized that she couldn't control Tangning.