Forgotten Title Tribe concept novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pandax, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, that's just the author's wishfullfillment wank imo. That's how it looks to me at least. Srsly what normal kid loves his sibling in that way? Don't misunderstand, I don't judge incestous love to be some kind of abomination but it rubs me the wrong way how so many cn author stress that point and put it in their stories without any relevancy.

2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I think incest is fairly normal in those types of societies no? most of these stories take place with the MC being in some sort of family clan, pretty much everyone there is related, who do you expect the people to fall in love with? as for why its the mc...yeah its wish fulfillment, but its also partially because the MC is almost always attractive and kind, and perhaps strong from the start, all qualities which could make them shine in their own light, thereby causing the surrounding females to fall in love with him.

or at least thats how I see it?

also, if its pure wish fulfillment, I wish the fucker would add them to the fucking harem for once!

3. Pandax

Pandax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, yup i started to get bored reading it again, compared to chronicles of primordial war, this one is like written by a child

Readingaddict36 likes this.
  4. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author considered it and shied away in the end. And no, I don't think it's normal, at least for blood related siblings. Admiration, pride and filial closeness/love would be normal but not romantical or sexual interest. aside from psychological reasons we're genetically programmed to abstain from mating with people of the same genetical root. We usually don't even think of them as attractive. Steps maybe more likely.

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

genetics don't matter in the other world buddy, they're cultivators, all the genetic hindrances (read as lack of genetic diversity) that stop you from seeing your close relatives as sexually attractive mean nothing over there. on top of that, these characters are falling in love with the MC from childhood, well before things like sexual attraction come into play, so romantic feelings are not surprising at all, hell, it happens a lot IRL too....it's not exactly difficult to meet someone that says they have a hot cousin or sister they'd totally bang if they weren't related, that right there is caused by societal taboos, and has nothing to do with genetics.

plus, genetic problems in xianxia novels? that only appears in MC's before some random Chinese dude reincarnates (steals their body) lol.