Oneshot Trippy little goblin ≖‿≖

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Green Apple, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Jack woke up on a sunny day. He was hungry. So he went to gather berries in the forest.
    It was a small alder coppice with strips of marsh here and there. There were many tasty berries, red ones, blue ones. Even the colour of rainbow! But there were weird ones too. Once Little Jack ate a black berry with white stripes and got very big donkey ears for the rest of the week.
    Another time he felt so lightheaded, that he had to put stones in his shoes not to fly away to the far away puffy cloud. This time he wanted to gather some green triangular berries with red dots. They tasted like sunshine with a subtle aftertaste of a moody thursday. It was his favorite taste, though he never did like rainy days.
    Usually such berries grew in the bushes in the north-side of the forest so he carefully explored every tiny winy bit of it. Unfortunately he didn’t find any berry. Little Jack was very upset. Then he saw a striped woodpecker. The bird was sitting on the wood and pecking green berries with red dots. The bird gathered all of them in a small basket and now it was enjoying its cozy feathery life to the fullest. Little Jack was bowled over seeing the bird with nasty black and white stripes pecking his favorite berries. He then humbly threatened the poor birdy.

- Little bird, Little bird, could you please give me some berries? I like them as much as that lake is deep and if you don’t give me some I’ll throw stones at you. Then you will enjoy seeing the depth of that lakes for yourself. I’m not evil but don’t make me angry and give me some berries, little bird.
    Woody pecked another berry and stared back at the Little Jack. He had never seen such an ugly little goblin in his entire life.

“Ptui” The bird somehow made a mess of Little Jack by spitting some red berry seeds at him. Then it took the small basket and flew away.

Standing there, half-smothered in tiny red seeds, the green goblin stood there like a berry himself. That day he learned a very valuable lesson that made him filthy rich in the future.

First throw a stone – then ask for the berry.