Troll Headquarters

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Normie Extermination Committee, Apr 2, 2020.

1. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I'm Riajuu I have two wives, can I hug you?

2. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    NO! Die you riajuu -

prongsjiisan likes this.
  3. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    MWHAUAHUAHUAHHAHAHAHAHA, EXCELLENT, VERY NICE! Now let us retards usher in a new era

4. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he into SM, cuz if not, then he can't be the mascot, since me and the mascot will be going clubbing in other people's basements to be abused.

5. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    This man is an inspiration, someone needs to quickly find this man and send him to Gordon Ramsey -

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  6. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    So, does anyone have any daily dose of mental retardation to offer to our holy cult, and also post on @Tony 's page?

7. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to go post this onto the danmei sect Hq and Yuri garden to make them understand the greatness of masochism.

“I like big men,” she said.
    Her voice was raspy, like she had a cold. She came up to me and grabbed my arm. Her fingers hurt the muscles. I could smell her perfume. She came close to me. I thought I knew what she wanted. I tried to kiss her. She jerked away.
    “No.”
    “I’m sorry.”
    She slapped me. She was strong, my cheek stung. She moved in, swinging both arms. Now she had her fists closed. She hit my arms and my chest. I tried to hold her.
    “Hit me!” she said.
    It was goddam queer. I held her arms, but she got loose.
    She struck my chest.
    She said: “Hit me.”
    I hit her easy on the ribs.
    “That’s right! That’s right!” She hit me a couple of hard blows. Her eyes were wild. She hit me a hard punch on the neck. I hit her in the belly. I heard the breath go out: ouf! It didn’t stop her. She kept coming in, punching hard.
    I gave her one over the kidneys. She grunted and clinched with me. She bit my arm until the blood came. I slapped her. She put her knee in my groin. It hurt. I lost my balance, grabbed for her, and we both went down. We rolled around on the dirty floor of the shack, both panting. She was hard to hold, and every time she got loose she’d hit or kick or bite me. I got over her, holding her down on the floor. She looked beautiful and wild. She bit my arm again and I slugged her in the ribs. She moaned, and then struggled free. My hand caught in the scarlet shirt. The silk tore to her navel.
    “Yes,” she said.
    I got the idea. I ripped the shirt off her, she fighting all the time and liking it. I ripped at her clothes, not caring how much I hurt her. She squirmed on the dirty floor, panting. There was blood on her mouth. I don’t know if it was mine or hers. It tasted sweet. Suddenly she stopped moving.
    “Now,” she said. “Now, goddam you. Now!”
    Later we lay on the floor.
    “I don’t understand you,” I said.
    “It’s fun, isn’t it?”
    “Yes.”
    “Then what do you care?”

8. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lewd writing, but not my kink. :hmm: Good on you for being open about your sexuality! :blobnobully::blob_plusone:

9. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good to see the future failures of this generation

Really warms my heart when i see those that remind me of my youth