Spoiler Troubled Villainous Daughter, My Fiancé Won’t Stop Approaching Me!?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 24, 2018.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this new novel. It seems great! Any spoilers?

2. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its only 20 chapters so far, but this is what i could understand from mtl’ing it. The heroine is also reincarnated, but the ML ignores her because he is too much in love with FL. He also suspects her of being a spy due to her actions, and resents her because he could’t see the FL for 5 days because of her. The heroine tries to frame the FL, but the FL is able to show holes in her argument. The ML durring that incident wants to punish everyone for causing trouble for FL, but settles on heroine and the love interests.
    Edit: wrote FL instead of heroine. The ML doesnt punish the FL

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  3. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler
    :blobmelt: This is gonna be gooodd~ can’t wait for the fluffy scene and snu snu part:blobnosebleed: oh and the fiance pov definitely

wafflebeauty likes this.
  4. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL shows holes in the heroines argument in one way by
    showing that she had hickeys, thus proving she was with the prince in the timeframe the heroine said she bullied her

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not like the hickey is time stamped though?

miko_ likes this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its moreso that it proved she stayed with the prince the entire night

7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I MTL-ed it. It's very sweet, full of *cough* R-18 and fluff. ML is super, obsessively devoted to MC and bordering on yandere. While he's a bit pushy, he does stop when he sees her cry (she was crying about possibility of ML leaving her for the protag as he did in original story rather than because he was doing sexy things to her).

When protag arrived at the school, ML barely talks to protag (despite protag gunning for him). Right after that too-short-to-be-a-real-conversation, he tracks down MC and kisses her silly while apologizing for talking to another woman. :blobxd:

Later on, protag tries to frame MC for various things and brings her reverse harem to corner her. This doesn't succeed because 1) MC now has enough confidence to at least stand up to them (ML convinced her that he's devoted to her and won't leave for protag), 2) because some words by MC get everyone else around who actually has a brain to think twice, and 3) ML swoops in to save the day.

ML's swooping in is super satisfying. He greets MC with a kiss and locks down onto the reverse harem and protag in scary smiling ice king yandere mode. He's the one who shows everyone else MC's hickeys as proof that he was with her from last night all the way to morning (he's the alibi that she wasn't off doing the things they accused her of). In the end, it's fluffiness for MC and ML. The reverse harem and protag get punished.

Ends with MC about to tell ML about her past life, just because she wants to. :blobmelt:

8. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why heroine even try to bother fl when she can still hook up with the other men just fine? :blobunsure: Mehh i think she is just being greedy coz she also wanted ml to join her harem huh? If she succeed that would totally become NP but I am not quite sure about the meaning but it is like a girl playing with a group of boytoy right?

therandomcookie and lazynoodles like this.
  9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn’t understand the full implications of a reverse harem until the FL pointed it out

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s NP? I had forgotten what it means. Also, why do you think ML is so different from the original? MC should have noticed the difference? Also, why is he all of sudden doing things out of character - like going for the president position in school?

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason that the ML is different is due to the FL being transmigrated. Thats the most common answer in these types of novels.

JimmyFalcon and Hae_UNa like this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    NP = harem/reverse-harem

ML is different because of butterfly effect. As araarq says, FL transmigrated which is all the answer you need to know. It's also mentioned in the story that MC and ML had a case of love at first sight when they were very young, so they were also engaged without any problems whatsoever. They're childhood sweethearts. In fact, when they go mofu-mofu at school, a lot of people look at them with warm eyes. :blobmelt:

ML also seems to have more motivation (compared to his original self, who is supposed to be a free-spirited prince uninterested in politics, etc.). We can guess that having MC to fight for made him SUPER motivated lol, he doesn't want anyone to snatch her away~

13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Full implications? You mean a sex marathon all these guys? political implications of what it means to seduce them? that she will be labled as a skank? what were the implicatioins?

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She only thought that getting a reverse harem meant that the boys will like her, and didn’t think about anything after that. She treats the world like a game, saying stuff like “this is different from the game” and proclaiming herself to be a heroine.

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    sweet baby jesus. at what age did she transmigrate?? if she was a teenager she should have known what it means to string along a bunch of sexually frustrated teenagers/young men right?

16. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the FL pointed out the implications, the heroine became all flustered and let her imagination take over.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ok while MTL'ing --> chapter 5-6 are smutty so i'm going to skip over that; while the other chapter i couldn't understand until it got up chapter 9

- Francesca was playing around until she found this treasure box as a child and it somehow triggered her past life's memories and realized her beloved mother will die of an illness. Thankfully, she had the memory of the time when the heroine found the recipe to make a potion that will cure it
    -Begged her father to give her the material and place to make it via "I wanna marry daddy in the future" excuse; seems ineffective but in reality its super effective
    -made the potion and hailed her as an amazing genius => future seemed really bright

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending of that event was super sad.

Her mother dies before she can give the potion to her. The potion was also only partially successful, at least in the version she meant to give to her mother. This was MC's first attempt at changing fate and its failure made her convinced (until ML convinces her otherwise later) that fate couldn't be changed.

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 10
    -world's auto correction kicks in
    - the place where she was manufacturing and getting ingredients fell into war? distress? anyway its tough to get any ingrediants
    -Francesca was kidnapped with her knight Luwig even when her father tried to prevent it
    -Ludwig says she cannot fight against god
    -Francesca says she has to try to fight fate and begs Ludwig to bring the backup potion she always had with her to her mother before she has died
    -Ludwig dies on the way via ambush
    -Francesca loses all hope as her mother dies; becomes apathetic
    ------
    -basically is being depressing saying: what's the point?' i'm going to be cheated on and then abandoned.
    - though after doing the nasty with Leon; she can't help but hope
    -enter the Heroine
    - in the original scenario Leon falls in love at first sight, after the heroine asks for directions and take pleasure in showing her around
    - Francesca starts to despair after seeing the nearly the same damn thing play out before he eyes and calls out to him
    - Leon says he's in a hurry and asks some random guy to show her around
    - then goes to Francesca and says to forgive him for talking to another woman before proceeding to do some heavy making out

edit: sorry @scriptor I was actually writing this when you posted and didn't see it until this was posted

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL no worries. Yours is more detailed than my post anyway~ XDD

Hae_UNa and lazynoodles like this.