Spoiler True Martial World/Martial World Multiverse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kman2662, Apr 19, 2016.

1. kman2662

kman2662 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of MW(Martial World) and the prologue of TMW(True Martial World) we learn about the Purple Card being last in space and then found and used by yi yun in TMW. What I was wondering about is in MW there are 3 "artifacts" the Magic Cube used by the MW MC, the Purple Card used by the TMW MC, and the Demon Bead, so we know who has the magic cube and the purple card, but i was wondering who ends up with the Demon Bead and do you think the author might start a new story about the Demon Bead.

P.S. - I have read up to Chapter 1400ish in MW and read the lastest TMW chatpers on NU and I know that the Saint Clan has the Demon Bead in MW but I want to know if the Demon Bead is Lost at the end of MW like the Purple Card. Also if someone could explain what each artifact does because MT is hard to understand. Thanks

2. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk what you are talking about since i cant read the raws but purple card?
    in TMW its a purple crystal.
    am i missing something or the author just decided a crystal is cooler than a card?

3. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Purple Card is the Purple Crystal. In the first chapter it was described to be a card-shaped crystal.

In the end Lin Ming gains control of the Demon Bead too, but he doesn't really use it as the Demon Bead was the least powerful of the three artefacts.