LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She became part of the MacGuffin. Her burning her blood essence provides a reason for YY to go find some treasures, as if the Ancestor God's tracing mark wasn't enough motivation to power up ASAP. Apparently not enough reason to share any of his latest treasure trove with her, though. Silkworm as new waifu confirmed.

2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be fair to YY if just pure energy could restore LX's lost blood essence, there would have been no reason for him to go to the chaos heavens (and this new arc)-he could have just gathered a bunch of energy and used it to heal her like YC from ATG does with his Rage God/Great Buddha technique. So the chaos ore/crystal isn't the type of treasure she needs to recover. Silkworm is definitely the new favored concubine though...let's just hope it doesn't get put in the cold palace alongside the neonate

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there’s some hidden legendary figure inheritance deep within this mine that yi yun gets. It’s be nice for him to get an inheritance that doesn’t have its origin from Lin Ming. Even Lin Ming had primordius and Asura Road Master and demon emperor and even that wilderness saint where he got that reverse dragon blood

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i really hope that after they reunited their interaction is back like the first 700 chapters. But it seems like CC just make YY and LXT reunited because he doesn't stand the critique hurled towards him because of how long they separated. :blobsad:

5. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ming had way more legacies than that. I personally think YY should have gotten a Heretical God ThunderFire Seed. With the PCC and YY's own comprehension and foundation, YY could have made this something really special, unlike LM who abandoned it right after getting Asura Heavenly Dao.

Edit - now that I think about it the Heretical God Force seems tailor made for someone with the PCC. Every member we get a glimpse of from the Heretical God Clan in MW only uses/has? a fire seed. It isn't until LM that we see thunder added. With the PCC YY might have been able to condense all forms of energy into a new seed.

Edit 2 - the Heretical God Force could also do the one thing the PCC can't do when it comes to absorbing energy, absorb what is controlled or has sentience with the caveat of the form of energy having the correspondent element/Dao already a part of the seed.

The thing that interests me the most about CC's next novel is finally getting to see the Heretical God Clan, and we might finally find out who exactly made the Heretical God Force.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was giving this power stones for a while, hoping the translation would start up again but so far nothing.

7. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    What can CK do? The translations are caught up, it is CC (who is not the same guy as CK), the author, who slowed down his pace.

carnwennan likes this.
  8. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, CKtalon is a pretty hardworking translator and his release-rate is also quite high, it is just that this author, Cocooned Cow (CC), isn't in the best of his days (or actually years).
    In the beginning, before Luo Clan's Trial arc, his (the author's) schedule was 2 chapters/day, and eventual changes in the schedule were fixed with miraculous 3-chapters days. Nowadays we don't even know if we will get a new chapter each day.

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Wake me up when this novel turn into harem all of a sudden or CC suddenly realized people only reading this because they invested too much time already in it :blobsleeping:

REDIV likes this.
  10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    You act like the people who eventually start this after it’s fnished won’t have a much better experience than us. This book is so much better in one giant binge than a single chapter a day

11. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A eternal sleep

12. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    But if I read it all i won't sleep for a straight 1 weeks :notlikeblob:

Why even we live? Just to suffer? :blobupset:

13. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad. I posted this under the wrong topic. I was referring to Martial Arts Master whose translation has halted. I clicked on the wrong topic.

14. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The marrow was only awaked to .1% (1/1000 of his body has dragon god blood). GWotB is pure comprehension so yeah you’re right about it being the only real technique. Dragon Marrow 100% awake means his body is full of Dragon God Blood and he would have the Real Body of the Dragon God. A divine body is required for the 7th level and beyond of GWotB. Yun che might be able to do so without it cause of the Evil Gods Profound veins

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the three of them all require each other. He needs his dragon blood marrow to produce enough to let his body go past level 6 of rage god arts and he needs level 10 to open the sixth gate of the evil god veins

16. force544

force544 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw

One of Cang Gu's 2 slaves he bought at the auction turns out to be a Major genuis from the Fey mining forces hiding her strength like Yi Yun was, who found a map to a secret area in the mine that even godly monarchs may get lost in (?) but got injured by Ghost forces, she tries to manipulate Yi Yun into going so she can reunite with her master who should be there, her family line seems to be one of multiple Fey Emperors

17. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the heck would she go through all this trouble? And she is even injured? Why put herself to sale as a slave? What if the guy that bought her didn’t enter the mines, or was stronger than her? Wtf kinda of plan is that? If she had begged Cang Mu to get her or anything it would be fine, because at least it would show he was the target from the start, but the way it was presented makes her seem like a lucky stupid person, because her idiotic plan worked out through sheer chance.

The other possibility is that the ghost clan caught her, injured her and then sold her as a slave, fine by me, but how would she not be crippled then? If she is such a genius wouldn’t it be easier to kill all the ghost clan guys rather than pretend to be weak, get injured and sold? Or was she truly defeated when using all her power? That again begs the question of how she was not crippled. Dumb twist, in my opinion. Just a few tweaks here and there and it would have been serviceable at the very least.

Well, anyway, if her master is a GM, confirmed there will be a fight that YY will win, because the guy will be an alchemist or something like that and will have weak combat strength. Also, he will have a great fey bloodline to make up for that, but YY will show off yet again how great his evolved DE bloodline is. And now YY will get the super duper treasure in the mine.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  18. force544

force544 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was on a mission to get the map, found it and just about completed mission it seems but her team got smashed by the ghost forces and it seems the mining city was her only option for survival even if it meant being enslaved when she got there as like Yi Yun, she was out of energy and no way to replenish it

19. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. So now, instead of being grateful for being saved she is scheming against YY. I dislike her already.

20. force544

force544 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh she revealed the info about map so he would go there, taking her along with him only to run into her master, whether she would of been aiming for his life as well tho? Technically though Yi Yun didn't saved her, he jus killed the guy who enslaved her, so you can hardly 'blame' her for trying it on.

I'm not a fan of how she just popped up out of nowhere and is an emperor lineage genius it seems, seems like bad writing just to advance story.