LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember guys, harem just bring misery and unnecessary competition :blobhero:

2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    It brings plot/backdrop for Period Dramas.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    And suddenly, in the middle of all these extreme moments, a lightning volt falls from the sky and a dao Mark appears on the aspect totem of the neonite. “Oh yeah, you exist. See you in another ten thousand years.”

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Nine Neonate reaction rn : :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Nine Neonate. Like honestly it was promised help in becoming hella strong but never got mentioned. Though I’m gonna be laugh my fucking ass off if it just states eventually that Yi Yun abandoned the Neonate long ago

6. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t believe YY lies

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually this Fey arc can actually bring the Three-legged Crow and Nine Neonate back if CC wants.

He can use the same kind of BS like when suddenly YY got to meet JX in Chaos Heavens. They got the same problem with JX that they aren't mentioned for hundreds of chapter. But, JX is a human (?) that can get backstory while never mentioned meanwhile Crow and Neonate pretty much depended alone on how YY treats them.

Maybe in dungeon later there is a chamber with requirement [ You need a Crow and Neonate lvl 5 to go inside ]

YY : Errr ............ my trusted companion, can I use you two again? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Crow and Neonate : :blobpopcorn_cool: :blobpopcorn_cool:

8. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to CKTalon, CC is extremely unlikely to change his mind and being the 9 neonate back, complaints/criticisms from the readers or not. He *could* bring it back with a hand wave of “finally could find the resources the 9 neonate needed to surpass a real tribulation” when YY goes for the 12 tribulation in the fey ruins, but he also could have done that back during the pseudo tribulation back in the sinkhole, so I don’t think it’s going to happen

Edit-also I’m pretty sure the golden crow was already dead/dying when it was made a totem, while the 9 neonate was made a “life totem” that could grow along with YY if the author didn’t scrap it a long while back, so that’s why people are more annoyed by the neonate being ignored than the golden crow

Someguy666 and Fluffy Jellyfish like this.
  9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not annoyed about the golden crow since at this point, it’s not alive, it’s just an extension of yi yun and his yang laws. It still shows up when he uses his yang laws. The neonite was promised power and resources and now it’s just a prisoner

10. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I just dislike the author for forgetting something seemingly important. Both Golden Crow and Nine Neonate are intrinsic to YY, yet the author completely abandoned them.
    I believe that he just forgot them, got told by the readers who complained about him forgetting, then somehow got pissed off at the readers and decided to just left them forever out of spite.

Chinese web novel authors are often full of themselves (never helped that top writers are called "great god" on Qidian, CC is just a platinum), and many love to put Chinese nationalism or some complex concepts (but already became cliché in the West) into their novels, and despite their formulaic nature, the novels are full of plot holes due to bad planning, and love to delay their release for the sake of RL stuffs after they're famous, and milking their already famous novels forever.

11. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Golden Crow totem was absorbed/incorporated into the Yang Dao Fruit. Go back to the chapters where he condensed his Dao Fruit and you can see the GC totem be incorporated into his Yang Dao Fruit.

That's a perfect resolution for it. We all know totems are mostly for lower level human warriors early in training. It's perfectly fine that it doesn't show up much at this point given YY's dealing with peak laws now. I was okay with that ending for the GC given it was already dead when its remaining aura was made into a totem.

The Nine Neonate is a lot more problematic, I just basically gave up on it. It never got past 1 tribulation, so any attempt to jump it up will be unsatisfactory. At this point, YY is probably already as strong as an 8-9 Tribulation Nine Neonate anyways, so what would even be the point of catching it up?

Nine Neonate tribulations would not do much to help YY train since they'd probably just feel like friction instead of real high end heavenly tribulations. Just feels like it's way too late for anything to happen for it so best for author to just ignore it now. Would feel like a waste of words honestly...

12. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Golden Crow is just yang laws. Still, even when YY was at Dao Apalace he was still around (chapter 1208 I believe). So the problem is that CC really forgot about it.

13. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, what would it do now? YY has the HD seal along with the now perfected/upgraded 10k wheel and the complete thunderfire seed and the tree.

What would even be the point of a pure yang sword strike when you've got much stronger tools in the arsenal?

I'm okay with author leaving behind the GC for that reason; I feel like it got a complete story arc from YY getting it to it being incorporated in his Yang Dao Fruit and then being used for a couple more pure yang sword strikes.

The Nine Neonate is the real problem because CC just threw it away and got angry at readers for caring about it. Reality is most of us wanted to see it get to 9 Tribulation Nine Neonate while also boosting YY in fights up to the point where it would no longer be useful, then maybe YY could have given it a new body and released it... The Nine Neonate's story arc was incomplete. That's the difference between GC and Nine Neonate; GC got a complete story arc but Nine Neonate didn't.

14. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no problem witht not being used. My problem is CC simply dismissing them, specially after he Neonate thing, with the promise and the set pathof evolution. CC could have said both of the totems fused completely with YY’s laws when he became a Supremacy, but instead he gave no explanation at all. For me it was a waste.

15. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Nine Neonate was promised resources and a tourist itinerary. It ended up locked in the body of a cultivation maniac who sits in a cave to meditate all day and is fed leftover scraps.

16. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically the scraps that it would get would still be a billion times better than what it could find on the planet YY is from

17. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    True but there's its' status to think about, it was the 1st to join YY but now the flame spirit, silkworm and poison demon get the good stuff first.

18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    That Fire Spirit is from Lin Ming, the strongest guy in the multiverse. Poison Demon is from a poisoned Godly Monarch. As for the Silkworm it’s probably still a lot better than a Hydra.

19. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 1646 Great Princess

It’s not too big to watch the bustle, the Fey Thearchs are fighting, and the public is looking forward to it.

At this time, whether it is Jiang Yuchan or Jiang Xiaorou, they are all breathing and stagnation, and some tensions, this battle is really important!

Once lost, you must lose some benefits, such as the Blood King may lose the demon pavilion.

Luo King will lose the demon blood or the nine tribulations.

Yi Yun squinted his eyes. On the strength of strength, the Blood King may have won half of Luo King. After all, he repaired the genius of the eternal demon, and almost no one would choose this path, let alone Practice it to a perfection.

However, the Fey Thearchs, in the case of a small difference in strength, is not necessarily strong, you can win. Some ancient battles, magic weapons, symbolic remedies, and remedies may all reverse the situation.

In this respect, Luo King, who has been a demon for a long time, is far superior to the blood king, and Luo King has a wider friend. The two sides are really ready to fight, and Luo King can buy more counters.

But at this time, in the sky above the demon blood, a jade jade boat slowly passed, on the jade boat, a shadow of the shadow slowly floated out.

This shadow, wearing a feather coat, covered in the blue glow of the face, makes people unable to see her face.

Even so, hundreds of thousands of martial artists who are present are desperately trying to open their eyes and want to see what they are. In fact, they have already guessed who is coming, because the jade jade boat has revealed the identity of the other party - the princess of the ancient demon, the sister of the current Ruins Emperor!

Once known as the first beauty of the demon city.

Only a few people have seen her face, because her practice is special, the whole body is covered in the blue light of the dragonfly, even the demon emperor, it is difficult to see through this blue light curtain. This is why everyone is desperately staring at the blue light curtain. They all want to see the true colors of the mountains.

However, when they opened their eyes for a long time, they only felt the pain in their eyes, and the soul of the sea almost fell.

"Her Highness the Great Princess was alarmed!"

People are surprised. In fact, this is also reasonable. The two kings of Luo King and the Blood King are present. The two have great enmity. Once the conflict escalates, the two directly fight, which may lead to the ruins of the half-day demon city.

"Luo King, Blood King, this is the success of the younger generation, involving the battle of the Prince, you should not participate!" said the Great Princess, the voice is clear and far-reaching, can not tell the sound.

The Fey race never hangs on the battle of the battle, and the place of the Emperor is to be killed.

Luo King looked at the Great Princess. Many times the empire did not appear. The Great Princess represented the will of the empire. It should be known that although there are a large number of emperors and emperors in the ancient demon, there are fewer emperors and emperors, and there are even fewer brothers and sisters.

The Great Princess and the Ruins Emperor are the same brothers and sisters, and they are naturally close.

The Great Princess spoke, and Luo King no longer said anything.

Moreover, he does not necessarily win, he just proposed a battle with the Blood King, more to save face.

"The battle of the younger generation can be given to the younger generation..." The

Great Princess is talking, just at this time -

"Hey!"

Jiang Yuchan slammed a blood, and the whole person rolled down the steps of the stands.

"Well?"

Luo King felt a shock in his heart, and his body shape shifted in the past. He grabbed Jiang Yuchan, and he was completely shocked by this investigation.

In Jiang Yuchan's body, his meridians and flesh are covered with thin silk threads. These silk threads are like a net. They are deep in flesh and blood and bones. In addition, there is a small bead, like a The cherries hang on the top of the lightning, and each of the beads contains a powerful force. Once detonated, Jiang Yuchan’s body is afraid to be blown up.

"This is... lightning and fire?"

Luo King brows, those silks are lightning silk, and the cherry-like things are flame beads!

Look at Jiang Yuchan's demon core, but also take a breath.

Jiang Yuchan’s demon core's surface is also covered with a layer of purple lightning, and some of these lightning have already penetrated into the interior of Jiang Yuchan’s demon core!

He tried to strip the ray, but this move Jiang Yuchan suddenly pale face, body shudder, even the demon dan appeared to break the broken silk.

Luo King suddenly turned his head and looked at Yi Yun: "You!?"

This net of lightning and flame beads is obviously a masterpiece of Yi Yun. Before that, only Yi Yun had a hand on Jiang Yuchan.

The original lightning has a myriad of magical effects. Some warriors who are well versed in the laws of lightning can even weave them into fabrics and wear them on the body.

After Yi Yun grasped the fragments of Heavenly Dao, and knew the rules of Heaven, his means were completely unmatched by ordinary warriors.

This piece of lightning net that condenses the flame beads controls the life and death of Jiang Yuchan!

Just Yi Yun and a sword stabbed into the body of Jiang Yuchan, and did not cause substantial damage to Jiang Yuchan, in order to implant the net of lightning and flame beads into the body of Jiang Yuchan.

Now looking at Luo King’s angry look, Yi Yun calmly said: “Jiang Yuchan wants to use the spirit of the gods to cause me to die. I naturally want to fight back with all my strength. This Thunderfire sword is the move that Lin will kill. Now there is Some lightning and flames fall in Jiang Yuchan's body. If I solve it myself, I have to pay a lot of money, or Luo King himself solves it. This little thing is not worth mentioning for Luo Wang."

Yi Yun said that he has two hands and one booth. , no matter what the face of Luo King at this time.

The surrounding audiences are all scared and stunned. This Yi Yun, it is to kill in front of Luo King!

Even if there is a Blood King supporting the waist, it is absolutely unwise to offend a Fey Thearch. It is impossible for the blood king to protect you all the time. Once Luo King finds the opportunity, he desperately kills Yi Yun.

"Good! You are very good!"

Luo King was so angry that he had to press on the heavenly spirit of Jiang Yuchan, and the whole body of blood and blood surged into Jiang Yuxchan

Then he pulled out the lightning and the flame a little.

But at this time, Jiang Yuchan issued a scream of killing pigs.

He was convulsed all over, seven times bleeding, his face white as paper.

"Ye... Grandpa..."

Jiang Yuchan was so painful that he was also an exquisite person. Under this broad public, if it is not really unsatisfactory, it will not reveal such awkward side.

Yi Yun’s means of staying in his body is too poisonous!

Those lightning went deep into his blood, and even went deep into the bone marrow. Luo King’s pumping, his bone marrow had to be drawn out. The pain in this can be imagined!

Seeing that Jiang Yuchan continued to struggle, Luo King’s face became more and more ugly.

He found that he could not eliminate these lightning and flame balls.

It’s not how strong these lightning and flame balls are, but they are closely combined with Jiang Yuchan. They are like viruses and bacteria that invade the human body. Although the virus bacteria boiled and died, if they do, the patients don’t need to live. So, many diseases are terminally ill.

Now Jiang Yuchan, this is the case.

Luo King has a strong strength, no help!

Luo King stood up and looked at Yi Yun again. His gaze was like a sacred beast that was chosen by people to be swallowed.

However, Yi Yun did not care at all. He was still laughing and joking with Jiang Xiaorou and completely ignored Luo King.

"Luo King." Jiang Yuebai was somewhat worried. "His Royal Highness..."

Jiang Yuchan at this time is still suffering. The means left by Yi Yun will not immediately kill his life, but torture him. Jiang Yuebai is after all When I watched Jiang Yuchan grow up, some of them couldn’t bear it.

At this time, people have seen it. Luo King may not have the ability to relieve the pain of Jiang Yuchan. Otherwise, he has already started.

This is amazing, Yi Yun has such means! ?

In retrospect, the prohibition of Luo King’s stay in the black dragon was also lifted by Yi Yun.

In this way, at least Yi Yun’s accomplishments in planting and cracking the ban are still on top of Luo King!

"Do you think that there is a Blood King to protect you, you can be unscrupulous?" Luo King's vitality, sounded in Yi Yun's ear.

Yi Yun looked at Luo King and smiled and said: "What the Blood King predecessors are saying, the younger generation can't understand."

Luo King was in the air, but Yi Yun said it directly, and everyone in the room could hear it.

Luo King scolded his face, did not want to openly said, but Yi Yun directly hit the face.

Luo King’s heart was furious, and today he shot, originally wanted to return to the Black Dragon.

Can not think of it, he not only did not want to go back to the black dragon, even Jiang Yuchan was pinched!

"Luo King, you don't want me to take a shot and treat Jiang Yuchan? I just said, I shot Jiang Yuchan because he wants me to die, I can only fight back. As for the wound on the body of Jade, I am To pay for the treatment can pay a considerable price, so Luo King himself can do it."

Yi Yun said this again, falling in the ears of Luo King, is completely ironic.

At this time above the sky, the Great Princess frowned. She appeared this time. This is the battle to stop the Blood King and Luo King. The reason she gave is enough. The battle between the juniors is naturally solved by the juniors. .

However, she did not expect that Yi Yun’s kid was so dark, he won the black dragon, and his face was not counted, but he also beat people. Not only that, he also left his back in the body.

Killing is not the only thing, Jiang Yuchan even if he did something, it is not so bad!

So, without the use of Luo King opening, the Great Princess looked at the Blood King, the meaning is very obvious, let the Blood King talk about Yi Yun, let him save Jiang Yuchan.

However, the Blood King was stunned and confused. He completely ignored the long princess. He was originally a monk, and he was short and careless. He didn’t talk about anything. Jiang Yuchan wanted to kill Yi Yun, let him give Yi Yun this time. How can it help?

The Great Princess is helpless. What is Yi Yun’s intention to do, and do not understand the truth when he is ready to accept it? Can he really want to kill Jiang Yuchan?

Although at this moment, the Great Princess has been biased towards Jiang Yuchan, but her identity, naturally can not ask for a junior.

She walked gently and walked toward Jiang Yuchan. Some of her heart complained that Luo King was too wasteful. She usually only pays attention to practicing blood, and there are too few secrets. Otherwise, she will be planted in a junior, a small ban. Can not solve.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    A grandma imouto?

BAHAHAHAHA

Liron likes this.