LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Please stop reading it for your sake
    That novel is abomination. I still remember when I actually recommend it to other people :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

2. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it to the very end. Fear me now!

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did I read that. Why didn’t you stop me. It was... why? It started off so good and interesting. Then it just repeated everything over and over again. Nothing made sense. And then that lightning dude was the biggest fucking cockroach. Fen Juechen and Lin Langtian ain’t got shit on him.

Arcelia likes this.
  4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I make the same mistake and I don't want to remember it again
    Why must you quote me again? I should know from the start to not read anything from "Returning from the Immortal world" author :blobflag:

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I did warn you. Did you get to that "amazing" ending? Pro tip: If you didn't, you are lucky

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s so much stupid in that ending that I don’t know how to put it into words.

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading that shit when he found that girl from the manor after spouting how many bullshit about his wife sacrifice

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped so much of the book because holy shit most of it is garbage. I don’t think he ever returned to the first world. Or the half immortal domain. Or the immortal domain. “I’m gonna find Yan’er and Shuyin but also I’m never going to go where they are because that would require me to be smart enough to turn my head and look behind me.”
    Also don’t get me going on the power up bullshit. Earth had no spiritual energy. No one cultivating there should get past channel opening three. And why is it that every fucking person he meets eventually becomes a fucking sage? That’s not just the next great realm. That’s the gods for the gods for the gods for the gods for the immortals. Yaner shouldn’t have gotten past Xuan Immortal, let alone every other realm. Having good spiritual veins only gets you so far. Mo Wuji had literally the best talent and cultivation technique in the universe and comprehension abilities and everyone and their mother are able to keep up with him.

9. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the amazing part?

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone recommend me a book. I just read reverend immortal, A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality, and immortal mortal. The last two kinda suck. Reverend immortal has a lot of pointless filler but is fun

11. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of the Mysteries, Lord of the Mysteries and... Lord of the Mysteries. It does have power levels if you don’t want to stray too far from xianxia, although it is done in a great and original way.

12. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    The second book is considered the holy book in China iirc

13. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would want to recommend you "Immortal", but for some reason the translation stopped.

BTW, about Immortal Mortal, the author just decided to recycle his previous works's cliches.

14. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading RMJI, but the chapters just got dull and after the author skipped yet another huge scene that had been being built up for 50+ chapters and doing a short recap made me completely lose interest. It apparently got even worse later on

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendation on mainstream xianxia without any overbearing novel element?

I avoid reading BTTH trilogy because I have read the manhua and from what I have heard 1 manhua chapter = 20 novel chapter. Oh yeah, I also don't want to read Mars work.

I heard Dominating Sword Immortal is good and I'm planning to read it..

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    You try City of Sin or Monarch of Evernight?

17. Shadowsword8

Shadowsword8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had stoppped reading about 50 chapters short of the end, then read the rest today. How to say it... the ending is shit.
    The solution to the power gap between YY and the AG comes from nowhere. Some semi-random guy who just happened to have the Cube and Bead on him.
    10k years later, the Xiang sword girl who wanted to marry YY is still waiting, but YY completely forgot about her. Luo Huo'er is mentionned at least, as well as Princess Snow Fox, but, despite their chosen rest location being a huge, obvious flag in itself, there's zero romantic developpement.
    Very disappointing overall...

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a reminder that now YY and LM are currently traveling together hands-in-hands searching for herbs across multiverse, leaving their wives together at home :blobpeek::blobpeek:

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    As it was always meant to be. I’d ship Xintong and Xiao Moxian. Gotta get that yin and yang mix in somehow.

20. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Read all the chapters. Wasn’t as great as you hyped it up to be. Fun read but not the best