LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most cheat treasures are not restricted, in fact most of them have a lot of uses and are better than Yi Yun's treasure. I think it's fine.

More hints that Yi Yun wilk be marrying Lin Xintong(sp?).

2. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    We havn't learned how powerful the top tier is. He was only ranked Mystic level (maybe they coudldn't accuratly rank him or our MC coudln't show his real powers from the purple crystal. That other girl that taguht him is only 17 but atleast 1-2 realms higher at least. Plus they are at the capital of 1 of 108 states, not the entire kingdom so there is a lot for development.

Excluding our MC powering up so quickly I'm more concerned that the only thing is they only showed 3 levels of beasts. Normal, Fierce, and desolate and our MC has already killed the lowest desolate beast.. So something new has to pop up.

I think he will just protect her as a little sister. I don't see any romance with Xintong.

3. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite true about the beasts, I guess a rating system in class is in order. And please, they held hands. She's already his... Imagine if the nobles knew how close they were, vomit mouthful of bloods would be my guess.

There's also the fact she helpe him so much, Xianxia MC don't get thst much help from female characters and not "repay" their kindness if you know what I mean.

4. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea our MC is going to heal her Yin meridians problem plus shes strong enough and from a high enough family a marriage could occur, or something close.

5. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the bits where she's bashful about him and is like "but he's 12!". She also felt comfortable holding his hand, it's a done deal.

Her family won't approve if they come to know this, ESPECIALLY if she's healed which would make her worth as a baby factory so much better. The comment about her being one of the young women considered as future wife of the Prince is the biggest foreshadowing ever.

Just last chapter when Aunty said she would hope her girl would be his concubine because surely he'd marry a noblewoman is another one.

The signs are all there, it's just he's too weak and has not much status at the moment.

6. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...you've forgot about the aliens, the mystery zones and sub-worlds/worlds.

It looks like he'll become op. I dislike that. It gives me the same feeling like Linley gave. Too op, too fast, to much plot armor.

7. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think with the amount of talent she has but can't utilize it because of her meridians she would be more of a 'baby factory'. Once they are healed she would become more powerful and thus be a more leading figure. They wouldn't try to marry her off.
    Oh.. I'm probably mixing this series with another I'm reading and forgot about that then.

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally I would agree with you... But he's the Crown fucking Prince... He's going to be the next King/Emperor if all goes well, you think they would find a better alliance than that?

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    But the Tai Ah Kingdom is one of the weaker kingdom's. It could occur to one of the other kingdoms plus we don't really know which Kingdom she comes from.

10. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    "He was not to covet a moment’s pleasure. Even though he could have a harem, but after a few hundred years, the outcome would be him turning back to soil."

First time I see an mc that boldly reject harem even though he's quite the popular guy. Lol. Thats new

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  11. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprised as well. Cause having any romance will steal all your cultivation time.

I like the current progress but did they need 4-5 chapters for this mini-arc. It shows how OP he is and also breaking through a level but took forever!

12. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure another arc is on its way... if I remember correctly, theres someone saying in the reviews that the "real" story will begin after chp 150. Can only hope and see. Lol

13. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see that. It's been very low key. Building the story and plot and character progression so far. No big enemies and there is much about the outside world and other realms we don't know yet.

Hopefully it stays exciting.

Asf likes this.
  14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, who knows if he'll end up with one girl, saying something is one thing... Doing it is another.

Well the general pace of this is very slow, like the first part of the exam back at the other town took like 9 I think. 9 chapters of sitting and absorbing and then 3 guys walking towards the desolate thingy.

It took a bunch of chapters for the second part as well, all in all the pace of this slows down each time something happens. We didn't feel it because of the mass releases, but I can guarantee you some parts of it were CSG tier of nothing happens each chapter.

We were just spoiled by the translator.

kineticblast and dmitry like this.
  15. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    yea maybe... Thank god for their godspeed translating..

kineticblast likes this.
  16. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like the weapons he chose... though I can't picture him wielding them properly since he's small ahaha. Anyway, xanxia+bow, new fav.

17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    He's thinking of the future, but yeah... I bet people are going to be snickering at him during his first showoff or tournament. Like : who does this kid think he is?

Arua likes this.
  18. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Few chapters ago, Lin Xintong went back to her clan because of an urgent matter. We were also reminded I don't remember how many times that she was probably fated to be married over to the royal family.
    This chapter, Yang Qian from the royal family is introduced as an unparalleled genius, along with all that explanation about the elders chosing the royal family members geniuses' spouses.
    I have a hunch that Lin Xintong will be chosen to marry this guy. I would be even less surprised if that leads to troubles between Yi Yun and the royal family.
    God, I hope I'm fucking wrong. That kind of development would be fucking cliched.

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned so fast that she was a candidate to marry a Prince that I don't doubt it. Although it she was a candidate for the "crown prince" I wonder if the crown prince is really only 15 years old, it wasn't mentioned.

Yi Yun finally sees how much of a frog in the well he is. He had an inkling but now he knows. He might be a commoner prodigy but he can't rival those who bathed in desolate medicines and shit and had the best teacher since they could hold a sword at like 4 years old.

Feels bad with the whole no love marriage thing, oh well there's always mistresses... For the man.

20. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, can't doubt it either... I will dislike that development though. Yi Yun didn't show any romantic interest toward Lin Xintong, but she's basically the only girl so far that looked like a potential female lead. The female lead being promised to another guy, that's annoying to me (especially if the guy is like the only entity our MC can't afford to go against).