LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    The dragon cauldron is more of weapon than an alchemy thing, as YY stated himself. Think of the array of a cauldron as the electric components of a car. You can't see it, but it's there for the proper functioning of the whole. The car can still move when some of the electric parts are damaged, but won't be nearly close to top condition if something major (ignition for instance) is malfunctioning.

With the core array that is missing, YY would be able to better control the cauldron and it would make better pills.

Avenger likes this.
  2. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wonder how the author will bring in the characters from the Martial World. We already saw I believe one character but the rest...? It will be a plot twist if both main characters of their own worlds are at war at each other in the future, maybe something happens, you never know. After the current book is done, the next novel is the bead as the cheat item. I would really like it if the mc was not human to diversify. Maybe a dragon or a beast who has taken human form as he grows stronger. that would be cool to see in the coming novel after The True Martial World.

3. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the bead is hand of ling ming man :p unless war really happens and the bead gets lost , that would be interesting :p

4. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you mean Ultimate Martial World, where the son of Yi Yun and Lin Xintong marries the daughter of Lin Ming and Shei Meng and their son (grandson of LM and YY) is the protagonist with the bead? And because he doesn't like being spoon fed he walks away from his family at a young age, having the bead choosing and fusing with him, to train on his own, a decision his family secretly supports?

Someguy666 likes this.
  5. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn think about the filler chapters needed to "slow" his cultivation speed.

6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought as Lin Ming & Yi Yun meets and spar at the Gate to 33 Heavens, their battle shook the 'membrane' between universes and the Blood Bead was dislodged from Lin Ming's grasp, flying into yet another unknown universe where another poor kid with no background encounters it and begins his martial arts journey?

7. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm all in for a 100-chapter novel :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  8. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the end of Martial World... For once I want to see a reverse MC. A guy with background that is humble and denies his origins to prove himself without his family's name, as opposed to a poor MC that is arrogant and ends up having a hidden background that covers for him from the shadows sometimes.

9. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like most Korean novels in that regard as they typically aren’t like 1000 chapters long and resolve themselves in like 100-500 chapters. This usually means less filler and more plot progression. Though technically the term “filler” doesn’t really apply to a novel if it is the source material.

10. Kurisu

Kurisu [Androgynous King] [Crimson Ruler] [Origin of All]

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this http://www.novelupdates.com/series/historys-strongest-senior-brother/

11. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure why people look for intersection points with Martial World. This is like most CN “sequels” which are sequels in name only and have very little to do with the first story.

12. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, I thought this battle would end chapters ago. But it is still happening even in the raws.

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    just ended in the raws.

carnwennan and free2591 like this.
  14. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share detailed spoilers please.

15. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Old Snake used space-time to split into 3 and faced all 3 DL the pillheart sect sent at the same time. He easily killed them all and impaled Su Whatshisname with his own sword next to his nephew, and he dies right after that.
    YY would become even more broken if he learned that trick (completely possible, considering his Dao fruits).
    btw, no raws today. CC put up a notice but I don't know chinese. Either way, when we have a notice instead of a chapter it means no raws for the day.

carnwennan and free2591 like this.
  16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that. Put on hold when translations got to 500 to binge read after some time. I really liked it at the beginning, it was a nice twist to the formula, but slowly it turned into a normal cn. Still above average, but not the same it was in the early chapters...

17. nehpets747

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the third character to have a different personality, it gets boring when the two mc's Ling Ming and Yi Yun is basically the same type just with different cheats. The 3rd mc could be a funny guy or someone with an ego, or the silent type. Okay, I know, maybe a mc who is a bit but not to evil Evil because, he had a tragic backstory. Yeah, I also like your idea where the offspring of both mc marry and had a baby, maybe something bad happens where he is sent to another universe as a baby. It would be cooler if he becomes a slave and later grew strong with the bead cheat he got.

18. nehpets747

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that I believe one of Lin Ming's
    wife
    is in Yi Yuns universe

19. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first part means that if you find something that belongs to your group, sect or clan that was lost, stolen or like “something sold that wasn’t supposed to be” then you have the right to demand an exchange of equal value. In this case something worth as much as the cauldron.

20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, people still need to die yet... We don't know what tricks the three Divine Lords have, but I hope none of them runs away.