LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading MW on LNMTL and i can't contain my curiosity any longer :sweating_profusely:

it is dangerous. :sweating_profusely:

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time YY meet with danger, BYY suddenly appeared

So now it is LXT turn to appear?
    monkaS

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was the power suppression of the ancient battlefield forgotten? Since it doesn't seem to be affecting this "daolord" at all

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s because it seems he has more divine seals and high grade laws. Yi yun has pretty much been able to do whatever he wanted because of his body and laws

5. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lulz, wrong release popped up... and the names are so similar I can see why.

6. traito

traito New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a long separation, Yi Yun has finally been granted the right to have a meeting with the Divine White Empire fairy Lin Xintong
    Yi Yun : It has been a long time since we got separated.
    Lin Xintong : I am sorry Yi Yun. We cannot be together again.
    Yi Yun : why?
    Lin Xintong : after being with master , my perspective and priorities in life has changed. Now, I only want to focus on cultivation. I'm sorry Yi Yun.
    Yi Yun: alright. Goodbye Miss Lin.
    Lin Xintong: I am surprised that you are calm about this.where are you going Yi Yun?
    Yi Yun : I am going to find Luo Huo'er.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  7. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun enters the space channel in Divine perish Hall while the divine lords are busy keeping the channel open

8. Finger_Ring

Finger_Ring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that scenario plays out, then YY would really never had feelings or they simply dissolved over time. That would mean that he really never or does not see her as his wife. Love hurts and losing someone close hurts.

How about this.

YY: I want Luo Huo as my wife and princess White Fox.

LXT: You cheated on me and fell in love with 2 women while I guarded my heart for you.

YY: I am a male and have male privilege. It is okay that I am hypocritical.

LXT: You did not even think about me while my heart has never forgotten you. I could of fell in love with other men but I chose not to.

YY: You better not you filthy soiled whore. But, if you do not accept the two others, I am leaving you.

Of course, Imagine if little aunt in ATG fell in love with FJ. She would be crucified by the fans while YC looks like the victim.

YC: I cannot beleive the bitch cheated on me. 10 women surround him and console him.

One girl goes: How long has it been since she has been alone?

YC: 5 years, bitch cannot wait.

Girl2: Oh! How long did you wait before you found another woman after your pregnant girl went missing.

YC: That is not the point! I am a selfish person and everyone has to fall in line. Only I can womanize but if woman sleeps around, she is a dirty whore that deserves death. Men should not have their woman doing what I do!

9. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^ No idea why should they care about gender equality when every woman in xianxia wants the best and most outstanding and men have to reach the high standard they set. Hence the stupidity of why the MC has to grow strong to be with the heroine in many novels, and my annoyance of the MC having (forever) weak love interest just because she's the first girl. ^^

Don't you think it's also hypocritical of women to expect men to do everything according to the traditional roles assigned to them while they themselves don't want to play by the roles being set for them?

Also, why is YY the only one obligated to find his spouse why his lazy bitch of a wife keeps cultivating without a care in the world? Why do people expect that only men have to struggle? What if they died in their attempt?

blablabla12 and Someguy666 like this.
  10. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, after yi yun write his name to monument, the remaning thing is to wait for wife's coming, right?

11. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    What if she wouldn't come on her own?

12. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    He didnt now where she is and look like bai yueyin didnt have any intent to tell whereabouts. So either she's come, either yy become too powerful, and higher chance one is they're gonna encouter somewhere incidentally.

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any bet they will meet in the very last chapter? :blobpopcorn_cool:

14. Finger_Ring

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is. I wrote earlier I do not respect xianxia MC. It is also hypocritical of MC to only cherish those heavenly beauties with high standards. There are other girls sometimes that are not as talented and the MC goes, she is not good enough for me. YY did not pursue other girls that were interested in him. Again, a girl must be a certain level of attractiveness and the male a certain level of talent.

15. Finger_Ring

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant I don't have respect for female heroines.

16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least they only need to be peerless beauties (no idea how to measure). That's the only requirement for them anyway. The male MC though, he got to be somewhat heaven-defying talented, as well as relatively good-looking or extremely handsome.

I don't mind Yun Che having harem. But I loath him for making it like a conquest game, especially when it can and will endanger him and his loved ones. I couldn't stand reading ATG after ch 400 or so anyway, only looking through some chapters because I wish to finish it (not that it will in a year or two anyway).

17. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Extremely soulless writing

blablabla12 likes this.
  18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun is back in form, NTRing other people's hard work.

19. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu Qing from ISSTH was described as being only "pretty", and it was mentioned several times that there were a lot of girls more beautiful than her. She even described herself as being stupid throughout the novel. So you shouldn't include all Xianxia MC.

20. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İf you can find someone who even died for you, i'm sure you dont mind beautiful or not :)