LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

2. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not. It would be hypocritical to cherish someone who doesn't meet standards of the MC himself, be it higher or lower. Casting beauty aside as a fan-service (male leads in Chinese novels 'for girls' are always handsome and fan-serviceable as well), it would be, first, simply dangerous for non-talented girl to be matched with monstrous talent in xianxia setting since he always has enemies who could hunt her. MC cannot always protect female lead -> it's hypocritical to pursue her and bring her problems by that. From the other side, strong female leads with high backings in various novels constantly bring problems for a MC with a lower start position exactly because of a difference in their statuses. So it works the both ways.
    Second, longevity. If the girl cannot reach high enough cultivation she is doomed to get old near eternally (for her) youth man and die long before him. Either she is going to watch her loved one die from an old age while remaining young lady from the outside. Don't tell me it's not significant.
    Qualifications to love in xianxia are important. For both sides, not just for an MC.

In other words - yes, the first few girls without heavenly qualifications in xianxia should just give up and live on. It would be better for both them and their loved one. The same goes for a MC - if he can't meet qualifications to pursue a girl with high standings, he should go adventuring or something to level up instead of the usual bullshit. The girl has to deal with her problems herself as the one in a higher position. Kill people who pursue you or something, fight geezers of your clan, run away, whatever. There are always options not to be a damsel in distress.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  3. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys, this shura finger can injure Primordial chaos daolord?

4. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it will be a problem if it does. It was at half power and was unleashed by a Supremacy. I doubt the other Divine Lords will be happy seeing this, especially after YY basically stole their hard work. They might take him for dead, but as soon as he shows up it will be a manhunt. Then YY will become a DL under the pressure (as usual in xianxias) and will have the blessing of the Heavenly Dao or whatever that was mentioned waaay back when the arc started.

free2591 likes this.
  5. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like he injured daolord in the new raw.

6. Cosbe

Cosbe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes but a little. The raw is half new content and the other half shit we allready know

7. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume it something along the lines of "the attack was higher danger level than he expected, but the cultivation level difference made it a trivial injury while a lesser cultivator would have been killed"?

8. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    We still dont know much about Divine Lord Cultivation realm. When yy was a 1-floor dao palace realm, he can fight against normal supremacies. When he's a supremacy-mid, he killed a 1-seal divine lord easily. Now yy took 2 mark, cultivation boost, a full fey power, and many things. So i think he can defeat 2-seals, and after brokethrough 1-seal, 3 seal divine lords must be trivial existences for him.

9. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @solgera-the spoiler was somewhat sarcasm of how the impromptu distraction attack did more damage than he (daolord) expected and how he'll probably puff himself up with "a lesser guy would have been taken out by that" and think that YY is dangerous but not someone he can't handle. Your power level assessment seems pretty close to what I would think (he can trade blows with 2 seal DLs now, but not yet 3 seal DLs). I'm somewhat wondering when he'll get the next big powerup to push him to divine lord or if he'll stagnate at supremacy for a long time like he did with dao palace. Let's hope the power ups continue so the story can move forward

10. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be nice if CC made something special and make YY breakthrough again in chapter 1500, although it is highly doubtful. On the other hand, he can only leave by killing at the very least Primordial Chaos Daolord, so he will get a power up (obviously related to Chaos) and a Decimation Token. I guess after that comes Destruction laws (RIP pure Yang laws) and the fourth Token (and the breakthrough if it didn't happen at that point). Hopefully afterwards he can put his name in the monument and simply sit down and wait for Xintong to appear.

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC the Decimation Tokens are in 3 pieces (or there are only 3) and were supposed to be a key right?

12. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    I remind that it's so only under the suppression. Outside YY will revert to running away from DLs.

13. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YY seem disapointing,LM of Martial World could always fight al least one realm above him

14. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Two big realms above and for a long time. It started around Ninth Life Destruction = Divine Transformation and during the tournament it became Divine Sea = Divine Lord, then Divine Lord = World King. The same with Xiao Moxian and Divine Frost who were destined to become True Gods in the first place. LM was just a little stronger than them for a long time.
    And under the realm suppression...
    LM was able to fight Empyreans with the same DL or Holy Lord cultivation (don't remember exactly, but they had the same realm under the suppression anyway).

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  15. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some questions I still have.

1. Who are YY's parents?
    2. Will he ever learn how to access the world space in the PCC?
    3. We saw Divine Dream hundreds of ch ago, so where hell is LM?
    4. There were 2 people in the PCC at the end of MW, where are they?

These are just a few of the questions I have had since the first chapters. We'll see if any get answered.

Also if talking about power scaling. MW>TMW. Its not even close. GWK LM can basically one shot everyone that I've seen so far with just his physical strength.

16. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    by parents
    do you mean the current transmigrated Yi Yun's actual parents from earth?
    (nothing about yi yun's former life is mentioned).
    or
    do you mean parents of real Yi Yun (whose body is occupied by current yi yun) who died in chapter one itself?

17. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His current body.

18. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    1. author forgot
    2. not gonna happen until YY becomes a divine lord maybe and finds xintong maybe.
    3. he'll be there at the end after final boss is destroyed cause ya know sheng mei and shiit.
    4. sheng mei is stuck until CC remembers to give her screen time. The other girl aka the spirit won't be touched upon say till well give it 500 chapters and we will see.

19. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned a little about his mother.
    She adopted Jiang xiaorou and she and (original)yi yun grew up together.
    Before she died, she asked xiaorou to take care of to yI yun.

So I don't think author will mention anything more about his parents.

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, with how things progress slowly
    Do we still can see continuation of MW in TMW?
    I remember that CC said TMW word count will be lower than MW