LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    If the petals in LXT forehead reach 9-marks, all the dao police in Sinkhole can already raid Yi Yun cause basically he married a children :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

2. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun is being so passive right now that it will take months for him to actually do something at all.

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel safe during this reunion moment because the timeline is very narrow
    YY barged in one day before the coronation ceremony. If it is one month or one week, CC can endlessly stretch it.

4. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ dont read mw so i dont know about this tecnique but user remember the memories or not?

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    The memories remain. The "shedding the mortal past" bs was that preceptor speaking shit because she knows nothing. Funnily enough, from what I remember, the technique also rewinds the cultivation. That argument of YY dragging Xintong down in dual cultivation is also bs because while she will return again and again to the early levels, he will always be above her.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you elaborate me in why this reincarnation manual is extremely superior? I still can't catch the meaning of go back to early level again and again. Doesn't it mean she will never reach higher realm? or this manual is focused in stabilizing your early foundation like what YY doing all this time before breakthrough to Divine Lord realm?

7. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, this manual basically reincarnates you with all your memories, laws, bloodline, soul and constitutions intact. Can you imagine YY returning to a mere baby, but with the Dragon Emperor Bloodline, Chaos body and all his laws and start cultivating from scratch? He could use the Dragon Emperor Technique from the very beginning. His Dao Manifestation would be even more amazing and his foundation would be even better.
    He would have experience breaking through all of the cultivation realms until Divine Lord, so he could make all of those breakthroughs more perfect and in a fraction of the time.
    If we consider YY being a DL with around 500 years spent in cultivation (time-warp and magic water included), if he cultivated it I am sure he would reach that level in 200 years at most by his first reincarnation.
    Also to cultivate it you naturally get insight into Life-Death laws.
    It is also a great away to extend one's lifespan.
    Also, when you reach 9 reincarnations, your last reincarnation would be strong as hell (9 being that chinese magic number).
    It was with this technique that Sheng Mei reached Beyond True God and what made Lin Ming so much more broken towards the end of MW.

Basically, it is a cheat technique that allows you to increase your talent exponentially and that naturally allows you to reach higher heights in cultivation.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy f*ck, that is some serious cheat right there. So basically during your journey to your 9th reincarnation, if you got more foundation and inheritance, you can restart your whole cultivation with all the foundation still there?
    Shit man, this is some serious qualitative leap. I might not be surprised if YY is lagged behind LXT because of this manual
    So which effect in short term is better? the Lamp + Water of forgetfulness or Reincarnation manual?

9. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Short-term would be the time warp (no cultivation backtrack). Long term, well, actually even mid-term, is without a doubt the reincarnation cheat.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically CC already equipped LXT with a cheat so she will not be a hindrance to YY in the future (maybe even becoming a duo-partner) meanwhile in the same time making her an OP character that already didn't need YY protection

11. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, exactly that. It would not be stranger if she surpassed YY if he doesn't start reincarnating too.
    I would also not be surprised if YY starts reincarnating together with Xintong soon. If his ambition is to make his own seals to surpass the Heavenly Dao, this is the best way. Also they could Dual Cultivate together and further speed up the process. By their ninth reincarnation they would certainly be strong as fuck.

12. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    It also gives CC a good excuse to extend the novel.

Not that I mind or anything :blobwhistle:

Mercy likes this.
  13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't something sound strange here?
    Why Sheng Mei leave her reincarnation manual to BYY? or I mistake that actually LXT found it first, then BYY choose her as a disciple
    Anyway, I highly anticipated that this arc is interesting and currently thinking what will be served in the next arc
    Maybe a tournament with all young talent in sinkhole? I remember that DWLE is not the biggest faction in Sinkhole, but First Immortal Beginning Gate or something.
    You know, a certain nobody that suggested already dead, then suddenly appeared as a delegation from DWLE to participate is certainly interesting

14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it would not be a big extension. From what I remember, Lin Ming reincarnating took about 60 chapters maybe (but he didnt get to 9 reincarnations at that time if I remember right, that came way after)? It was after that that he became an Empyrean and received the Human Emperor title. Translations are actually very close to this part of the story.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    basically, there were three people aside from the abyssal demon god and Lin Ming who were beyond true divinity, the Asura Road Master(that’s where the demon wheel of existence comes from), the immortal sovereign, and his wife who was likely a spiritas (also Sheng Mei’s mother). The immortal sovereign married the unnamed woman and worked together to reach beyond true divinity. The Asura Road Master made his own way by building his own universe within his dantian and fusing the peaks all 33 different types of energies together. The immortal sovereign reached the peak of death, and the wife reached the peak of life and then fused it together to create the sacred scripture. The sacred scripture is about mastering life and death and fusing them together (I’m pretty sure this translates to primordial chaos Dao in tmw) to harmonize the body with the universe and turning the body into its own universe and the universe around you into an extension of the body. The great reincarnation technique is the method the harmonize the body with the universe in the sacred scripture. These became the peaks of demonic cultivation and orthodox cultivation. Only by reaching the peak and mastering the entire sacred scripture can you complete the final revolution of the great reincarnation technique. Lin Ming mastered both and fused them together to act like yin and yang so he is stronger than the three of them (individually. I doubt he can beat them if all three worked together) by a fairly wide margin

16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, LXT found the technique in that illusory world and it was the reason BYY took her as a disciple. About what comes after, I think that it will be YY backtracking to start wrapping up loose ends while Xintong cultivates in the WLDE.

17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The great reincarnation technique actually slows down your cultivation cause you keep starting from the beginning. It’s why Lin Ming’s peers were still at a higher level cultivation most of the time

Mercy and Fluffy Jellyfish like this.
  18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember something from the PYSP, in which YY can't take the inheritance because of his foundation
    or is it already concluded?

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ming got a few reincarnations in when he went to his home world. Then he did a few when he rejoined the human race. Then he finished it just before the final battle

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time he couldn't even enter the place. The second time he was spitefully considered the inheritor, but he decided to achieve the conditions PYSG put before. So either way he will get the whole thing when he returns.

Mercy likes this.