LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was given an opportunity for asylum, all chances in ruins will be given to him, but he must severe the relationship with lxt since he he isn't worthy of princess though he is a dragon among men. And when yi yun rejects him he says his demon is still bit less powerful than that moron who died in ruins..but yi yun rejects and goes away. ...basically even skyjade don't know how powerful yi yun really is

2. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of "seed" will be planted in this Kun guy
    i m waiting for the good show

3. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL
    Stands in front of Divine General Skyjade, Yi Yun felt that seemed like facing an ancient times ominous beast, he deeply inspired, to Divine General Skyjade good younger generation ritual.

Actually in Sinkhole, Divine General Skyjade leads Yi Yun and the others to enter Ancient Battlefield, in some significance said that is the Yi Yun half teacher, this looks like the student of mortal attended the imperial civil service examination, the entire examination place person, must ask the past head proctor to be a teacher, in the future at holidays, but must visit.

„Does not need to be overly courteous, sits.”

The Divine General Skyjade sound is vigorous, having one to frighten the will of the people the strength, side Divine General Skyjade, Lingluo and Kunxu two big Preceptor, they sits in the Divine General Skyjade below first place, the entire White Moon Divine Kingdom high level, sat most probably here, power and influence that three people formed together, was similar to vast Xinghai, the average person stood before them continually is very difficult, but Yi Yun actually natural arrived at three people of opposite, took a seat.

„Yi Yun, you are very good!” Divine General Skyjade looks at Yi Yun, commended one, „50 years ago I open the Ancient Battlefield front door, hopes the apprentice who my does not make every effort to succeed can some achievement, what actually does not want to be most dazzling is you, God Falling Hall one line, you have resulted in buries hundred million years of god conceal, this grade of destiny, is not the average person can have.”

Yi Yun did not speak, peaceful was listening.

„You have the so heavy treasure in the body, should know that present Sinkhole, many people want your life! You in 100,000 Jade Buildings, nobody really will be what kind of you, if you left 100,000 Jade Buildings, perhaps some people must kill you to seize the treasure!”

„What does senior want to say?” Yi Yun lifted the eyelid, looks to Divine General Skyjade.

„I want to say that if you want, my White Moon Divine Kingdom, can guarantee you to be safe!”

„Oh?” The Yi Yun brow selects, he knows that Divine General Skyjade also has something to be talked about later.

„Yi Yun! You is a smart person, in Ancient Battlefield, several Sinkhole Colossus must kill you, but you are dormant stiffly for dozens years, even if has missed the following chance, but has actually saved the life. You now the safe return, making all people be unexpected, although you cannot leave a good name on Ancient Ruins Realm World Monument, but in my opinion, you are actually in the person the dragon!”

During the Divine General Skyjade speeches, a profound eye looks at Yi Yun, Yi Yun responded that is very tranquil: „Senior erroneous approved, senior to the younger generation said that these many should be related with my wife!”

Yi Yun said these words time, side Divine General Skyjade, Preceptor Lingluo angrily rebuked: „Dissolute! Who is your wife? You talked nonsense again, was careful that my White Moon Divine Kingdom exterminates now you!”

Preceptor Lingluo has been loyal and devoted to White Moon Empress, now to Empress successor Lin Xintong is also so, she cannot allow Lin Xintong to be tarnished.

„Unobstructive!” Divine General Skyjade has broken Preceptor Lingluo, „Yi Yun has the reality of husband and wife with Her Majesty the Empress in world of mortals, this was everyone cannot change.”

Divine General Skyjade said that Preceptor Lingluo is also forced to give up, she warned looked at Yi Yun one, was because had Yi Yun passing, even if Lin Xintong talent again monstrous talent, cannot be perfect throughout.

Yi Yun has not paid attention to Preceptor Lingluo, he looks at Divine General Skyjade, is waiting for the Divine General Skyjade start to talk.

„Yi Yun, you said this saying to come, should guess correctly, good, the asylum that I proposed, had the condition, I can promise you that in the future ten thousand years, White Moon Divine Kingdom will protect you to be safe, you chance that obtained from Ancient Battlefield, was your, no one want to take away, but you must take an oath by the heart, cut off the relations with Lin Xintong, since then no longer met!”

Yi Yun shook the head with a smile, „is really this, Senior Skyjade sees me, to let me gives way before difficulties, I want to know very much, wedding that you regard my wife, what your White Moon Divine Kingdom has to stipulate that requesting your Her Majesty the Empress to the life single? Also or you are Empress have chosen the husband, wants through so-called marrying, collaborates with some big influence?”

Hears the Yi Yun issue, Preceptor Kunxu sneers a sound track: „You want to be many, which type no matter your majesty important matter lifelong chooses, will not choose your, Ancient Ruins Realm World Monument leaves a good name the person who has not achieved, can match Her Majesty the Empress?”

Kunxu already wants to kill Yi Yun, but listens to the meaning of Divine General Skyjade actually to guarantee Yi Yun now, Kunxu naturally even more looked that Yi Yun is not pleasing to the eyes.

„Good!” Divine General Skyjade has stopped Preceptor Kunxu, „Yi Yun, White Moon Divine Kingdom Empress cannot marry by no means that but Her Majesty the Empress in the future hopeful achievement Divine King, if selects the son-in-law, at least must to ten thousand years later, will select one in the future similarly hopeful achievement Divine King person, if not, that will be life-long single, will pursue Grand Dao wholeheartedly, female martial cultivation arrives at the pinnacle, either will maintain Body of Primordial Yin, either can have Dao Companion Dual Cultivation of same having god-given wisdom rare talent, to pursuing Grand Dao, deep love between man and woman, will be similar to as transient as fleeting clouds, will be written in water.”

„Eh? Anything... Did you say Body of Primordial Yin?” Heard the Divine General Skyjade words, Yi Yun has gawked, Lin Xintong already was his woman, but also there is any Body of Primordial Yin.

„You stop talking to me!”

Hears the Yi Yun words, Preceptor Lingluo air/Qi seethes with rage, she wishes one could to erase Yi Yun all.

Yi Yun touches the nose, he a little wants to understand, Lin Xintong cultivates Great Reincarnation Technique, nine reincarnations, every time are reborn, grows one time.

Although first Primordial Yin, cannot be perfect, but behind each first, can accumulate Primordial Yin, making own physique as pure as the pinnacle.

This is also Great Reincarnation Technique the place of going against heaven's will.

„Senior Skyjade, you have as if made a mistake a point, I do not need you to shelter, chase down anything, I dealt with.”

„Um!?” A Divine General Skyjade brow wrinkle, he can today with Yi Yun such junior coordinated sits, calm, the good words consulted that showed extreme tolerance, after all Lin Xintong and Yi Yun get married in first, their White Moon Divine Kingdom has the shame in Yi Yun, but now, Yi Yun actually completely has not been serious his commitment, must know that his Skyjade pledged anything, but has not gone back on word, entire Sinkhole, except for Divine King, can it be that other people will be able to regard as important the commitment of his Skyjade like the mountain.

„You really have not known the immensity of heaven and earth!” Preceptor Kunxu could not bear, „boy! Your so-called manipulation, not by your soul servant? You think that your soul servant is invincible? It also bullies Hong Feiyu such junior!”

„Sufficed!” Although the Yi Yun words are unappreciative in the Divine General Skyjade hear very much, but he bears the temper saying: „I have looked at the image of soul of fight your ancient monster, your soul servant is truly formidable, however it cannot compare true Sinkhole Mighty Lord, the strength compared died in the past Ancient Battlefield Grandmist Dao Monarch, in addition was inferior that you in this case, annoyed countless people to pay attention, offended Great Qian Divine Province, if left 100,000 Jade Buildings, you feared that was lives is about three day.”

„This work Senior Skyjade did not worry, I spoke with Senior Skyjade, I will not cut off the relations with Xintong, the asylum of White Moon Divine Kingdom I declined with thanks, I did not need.”

During the Yi Yun speeches, stands to walk directly!

4. Finger_Ring

Finger_Ring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, if they use that stupid phrase about swan meat, double yay! We should play a game to guess what line comes out of their stupid mouths next. Even if YY is not on par with her talents, who is really. It is just that stupid. They are condemning her to be alone but making people stupid is what the MC aura does best. That, and treasure appearing before them conveniently.

5. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, the author even restored her virginity so all young masters could lust after her! Hilarious!

6. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 minute after reading your post the novel I was reading had a line about a frog eating swan meat

Finger_Ring likes this.
  7. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ feel like with this idiots, white lunar empire destruction is near...

8. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Still takes so much verbal abuse, with almost no rebuttal. It's very irritating. Unfortunately, all we can look forward to is, likely a quick unsatisfying and anti-climactic face slapping, however, before we can enjoy these bitches getting what is coming to them, some more nonsense will interrupt it

9. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That....sigh...that really did happen because of the reincarnation technique. I had thought we were insane when saying that wild thought before...not that we would be right.

And of course LX’s new “home” knows what is better for her than she does. I’m pretty doubtful she even knows YY is there.

How “generous” of Skyjade to offer YY the chance for him to keep his own stuff.

Can we please skip the rest of the stupid day before the coronation and just get to YY smashing fools that try assassinating him at/after the coronation?

10. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Destruction probably not, dramatic change in personel? That is likely since a good bunch of them will try killing YY and he may or may not wipe them out if they push him enough. I expect at least the Kun family to be removed from the empire

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up, would she be that high leveled at this point? It’s only been about 100 years and the reincarnation technique slows things down. Yi yun has the time treasure so she doesn’t have his unlimited time acceleration. Weren’t they only like early Dao palace when they were 60 years old or something? She shouldn’t be anywhere past that if she keeps reincarnating

12. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    No-no, Dao Manifestation or even the stage before it, I don't remember them already. 2-3 stages before Dao Palace. 1 stage before Dao Palace is one with Dao Leaves... yes, they were before it. One stage before Dao Manifestation.
    This technique works not exactly as a true reincarnation. She would return to her peak state and exceed it much faster than proper re-cultivation takes. And we don't know anything about her Time cheats. In this universe Time acceleration apparently doesn't mess with your study of Laws as it was in MW where only exception was the place made up from God Beasts corpses.

Long-long ago when YY didn't leave Fey space yet I believed that he and LXT would study all major Laws in opposite complimentary pairs - Yin-Yang, Time-Space, Creation-Destruction. Apparently that was only mine wild idea and not the author's intention at all (although it totally seemed so and even was meant so, I am sure). Anyway, LXT was to study mainly Time Laws since YY started on Space during battles with undying zombie from their home world. Then YY started to be all trades master and my beautiful castle was burned to ashes.

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The technique made Lin Ming lag behind his peers in terms of speed because he kept restarting over. Unless she has more talent than Lin ming did when he started reincarnating, which I don’t think is possible, she shouldn’t be past early Dao palace

14. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Barely. At most, barely. And I am talking about Mo Eversnow inside the ultimate body. LM was behind by 1 minor stage or 2. The same with Sheng Mei, who was ahead of him originally and had less reincarnations to make than him.
    Nah if Time acceleration doesn't mess with cultivation or she can cultivate in dream (she is sleeping) where time doesn't matter... Or she was inside another Time dimension for a while in the Sinkhole... I can go on. The author too.

And yes, she could be more talented than LM. Hell, she was from the start. LM basically upgraded his cultivation talent from literally shit-level of mortals by heavenly materials and bloodlines while LXT was pretty high-leveled from the very start even with her meridians basically frozen-dead. YY has divine tool for cultivation. They both are more suitable for cultivation than LM.

15. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's end this discussion, LX is not more talented than LM - period.
    Thanks, and have a good day.

16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you people talking about the chapter before it comes out? If the raw is in a spoiler then your reactions should be in spoilers.
    LM or YY?

Talking about talent with these two seems like a waste of time anyway. They basically just find a bunch of ways to increase their talent with MC luck and so it's constantly increasing.

17. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The stupidity of these guys always surprise me,haven't they though that LX would became angry when she learns that they are trying to separate YY from her.I doubt she would let it pass if she learned

18. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Why brains when you can have 30 chapters of complete bullshit and “””””””drama”””””

Someguy666, MarkofWisdom and Knight8 like this.
  19. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True all YY need to do was to show his power and problem solved,but no we have to have some pointless drama for some petty pride

Bajnor likes this.
  20. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    in a different vein-does anyone know what the heck is going at NU with the "latest' chapters of premium stuff on QI like TMW, Crossing to the future, and such? They've had like 5-6 "updates" ranging from going forward a chapter or two after not showing any public free updates for a while, to a massive dump of 50+ chapters, and then back to what it was at the start