LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YY’s bloodline already massively outranks it now, so it’s unlikely to be brought back up

2. Nbhan101

Nbhan101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But its an ancient beast which can grow strong with heavenly resources...they need strong experts for the final fight.

3. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    And the Neonate is supposed to be something that even the heavens are afraid of when it's fully evolved, yet its been completely forgotten.

4. Nbhan101

Reading List:
    Link
    unlike nenote that was introduced in the early chapters, this snake beast was introduced recently. I HATE AUTHOR so much.
    The points he has forgotten.
    1: Nine nenote
    2. Snake combat body( which allowed one to have the power to fight against the godly monarch while being at divine lord peak if mastered.
    3. The legacy of Yang God.
    4. His sister.and her father
    5. His avatar
    6. the Lou clan
    7. His master.
    8.many more that I am not able to remember currently...(add on to this if you remember anything else)

Yet, the novel is so popular. even i cannot stop myself from reading it

5. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't forget. He just doesn't want to use them.

6. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why introduce them into the story. Also if he doesn’t want to use them then at least get rid of them in the story instead of just never referring to them at all because that just makes him look careless or stupid.

7. Nbhan101

Reading List:
    Link
    But, why not use them then? And thanks for translating SFSP.

8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Pure Yang Sword Palace is not included in this, right? No reason for CC to discard it when it is one of the top inheritances in the whole world and such a big part of YY’s life. Also the Fey God Tomb for me was a signal from CC saying he didn’t forget it.

Also the seals on Mirage Snow, I think letting Huan Chenxue cultivate again would be a great idea, since she is one of the Ancient GMs and all...

Plus it is a pity for the Combat Sacred Body. It was presented as such an OP technique, and it would never be outranked, since it was a strength multiplier.

I find it funny that CC hyped it so much, to the point of dedicating a chapter to explain it and leave a foreshadow for YY going to the battlefield and getting the complete thing just to NEVER use it, not even once.

That thing in combination with the Golden Carp Stance would be game breaking. Too bad.

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's as I suspected. Do you really think he's prone to forgetting things after he wrote MW? He's choosing to ignore these things.

Because the story is being written as he goes. He's not going back to edit things out of the earlier story because he's unlikely to get paid for it. Not to mention that people will just call it filler regardless.

10. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    And you're point? At the introduction of the Neonate it too was a "introduced recently," yet what about now?
    Even regarding the dragon silkeworn thing, I'd say it's well past being introduced "recently."

Nbhan101 likes this.
  11. Nbhan101

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.

But you know author might have learned something during the journey of being TMW.

12. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair not every little thing needs to be explicitly dealt with/said to be outclassed or left behind. It is fine to assume many early/low level things are left behind without being mentioned because they are obsolete due to later, better techniques/things. Things that can keep relevance through the entire story line are usually super important and signature treasures like the purple card or magic cube. It is nice when things that are obsolete and used to be important but aren't anymore are addressed and dealt with, even if something just as simple as "left it as an inheritance for someone else in his hometown" or like a few important early weapons like the saber YY got from the Tai-Ah treasury eventually breaking before being replaced, but it doesn't need to be done for everything.

13. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the same shit

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite-if the thing was simply forgotten then if the author later remembers it or is reminded of it the thing may surface again. If the author is purposefully ignoring something then the odds of them changing their mind about it are very, very low. So if the neonate was forgotten it could have popped up again here with this lightning tribulation being a perfect chance to bring it back. The neonate is purposefully ignored though, so it isn’t going to return.

Not that I’m happy with the neonate being ignored and left behind, but there isn’t really much that can be done about it other than lament and move on

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think CC more got sick of the whole totem idea. He probably didn't want to write about every human's totem and didn't want to have to have YY hunting down beasts and such just to improve the strength of them.

16. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    CC's filler chapter waiting room :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    also LXT swept up chapter waiting room :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

17. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who noticed that CC is literally reusing the martial alliance arc all over again, from the west river DL being sovereign of eventude to Bluefeather and buddha being the island couple?

18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Everyone knew, it was so obvious it was not worth mentioning.

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    CC has always reused plot lines. I read MW and TMW right after each other so it was very obvious. That being said let's see how he spices it up.

20. kKk45427

kKk45427 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link