Spoiler Try Crying Prettier

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Nov 19, 2020.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    Sleeping with him was a very impulsive decision.

Yesterday, Damia’s first love that usually filled her with anxious joy, broke her heart with a cruel rejection:

“Find another man.”

Her manipulative step-brother smiled at her.

“Didn’t I tell you? You will eventually come to me.”

Damia was fed up with all these games.

So she seduced and slept with the man who had just arrived in the north.

The beautiful eyes belonging to the woman subject to terrible rumors held no lust, instead Akkard found the ballerina to be rather clumsy and pure.

“Your crying face is pretty. Cry a little more.”

He grabbed Damia’s ankles that tried to flee, overworked from his persistent ardor, but that only made him covet her even more.

Damia, lying beneath the ferocious beast, literally cried herself hoarse.

The man kissed all of her tears, and painstakingly licked her eyelids.

And soon he laughed greedily.

“You keep crying under me from now on.”

The man’s lips whispered until the legs broke apart.

….It seems that she had chosen the wrong person to play with.

At first I've thought that the MC is a weak woman who easily cried and get manipulated by her step-brother but I guess she's not because of her reaction after the snu snu with the ML and how bold she was to take such actions to approach the ML and go against her step-brother.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/try-crying-prettier/

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly this is my first time giving reviews, and I feel like I don't have any rights to Rate this novel .

Personally I HATE "Playboy meets virgin girl and falls in love" Trope. I frickin hate it with my whole life. So that's why I feel like I shouldn't rate it, cuz maybe others like this Playboy trope

So about the trashy ML :

He is shit. He is a Playboy, who doesn't believe in Love, likes playing with girls(Different girl every night) but throws them away when he has his fill of sexual desire(aka he thinks girls/women are Object for sexual relieve only), and He HATES Virgins because he thinks they will demand for responsibility and Love from him because They gave him their first time. That's why he hates Virgins. And he is also always the one who throws the women he slept with away the next morning, meaning he always rejects them the next day, and he has never been the one rejected. So he is proud cuz he is famous and gives away his p**is freely everywhere.

Plot so far :

Damia(FL) has a crush for 10 years to her best friend, but suddenly her BF becomes a paladin and is about to leave. So Damia gathers courage to confess to him, but he rejects her and says to her to find a new Man.

Damia has a brother (IDK biological brother or step-bro) who lusts towards his sister. Btw Damia is very beautiful.

So she decides that because she got her heart broken and Her brother is planning on raping her, she will sleep with the stupid trashy Playboy.

So that's how it went, they had a night together, bla bla bla. The next morning Akkard(Trashy ML) finds out that she was actually a virgin because there was blood on the Bed sheets. Then he begins hating and all despising Damia thinking that she tricked him so that He marries her and will demand for love. Then he came up with an idea to actually rape her and sleep with her again until he is satisfied before she demands for responsibility and asks him to marry her.

You can imagine how the next day of a poor virgin girl who JUST got her first experience went, yes she was forced by him to have s*x again, she kept pleading that it hurts and she had enough but he still kept going until night time(He did her for more than 24 hours).

The next,next morning(?), He woke up and was about to tell Damia that he was satisfied and plans on throwing her away, but gets interrupted by Damia instead as she says "Thankyou, I'll be going now. Have a safe trip going back home" something along those lines.

He gets all furious and all inferiority complex(stupid monster) and says "How dare she throws ME away, I was always the one throwing girls out after using them, but This stupid Damia dares throw someone like ME, I'll make her suffer until she begs for me to not leave her, and when she does begs me then I'll leave her that time hahahahaha"

DISGUSTINGGGGG.

Anyway that's how it went, hope y'all not read this shit I'm literally boiling and banging my head here cuz
    the ML is such a shit in the head and body

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers, please? How do they fall in love? How does he react after falling in love with her? Does he find out about her loving her best friend? Any love rivals? Progression of the story? Thnxs o(∩_∩)o

Laerta, jkumi7, Tt123 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck this shit I'm so sick of these dumb ass rap3 to love stories

6. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't rape tho. MC was the one who seduced ML at a party. Both the parties consented and MC doesn't regret it.

7. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then wtf was that? She's saying it hurts and he doesn't listen. She said enough
    It doesn't matter where you're at in sex once you've taken back consent and they keep going that's rape.
    Either way violent sex and a piece of shit ml can all go to hell.

8. Multistanzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah true lol.
    This is totally rape cuz she only gave consent for one time. When he wanted again she said no, that it's enough and she can't take it anymore. One thing is she said "Please, STOP".
    So yes it's a Rape ☑️

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s a fuking asshole but I’m still interested to see what happens lol it’s satisfying to see these Mr.-I-don’t-believe-in-love-&-will-never-fall-in-love MLs go down and eat their words:blobcat_hyper::blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    jkumi7, Biakushi, Tt123 and 12 others like this.
  10. Adri33

Adri33 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading for the same reason hahahaha, I like that the FL doesn't fall into his arms

Alev likes this.
  11. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    woah, she literally begged him but he didnt stop? its another trashy ml

Nada Amore, utsukushi01, Alev and 5 others like this.
  12. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML seem to think that getting wet is a form of consent, when she said 'NO' and 'STOP' but he still continue then it's Rape. Period.

13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw that this will be an upcoming manhwa (no release date yet). The novel is also planned to be released in English.

Sandy_Elaine likes this.
  14. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought of Hugo (lucia), he was also a trash man before meeting Lucia, so I wonder if this trash guy will suffer because of love? He doesn't believe in love, underestimates love but he will also be the one who can cry because of love.

15. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes let him suffer! :blobhero:

16. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in other words, Damier was supposed to make the wise decision and leave the toxic guy on his own but the sister guilt tripped her into forgiving and loving him by showing his sad tortured past?

When will people learn that your past doesn't justify your terrible actions nor are you owed anything as a result of it. The guy hurt and played with other women who had nothing to do with his trauma and treated them like trash. Does he ever make amends with those other people he hurt or was he automatically forgiven because he was tortured by his father? Sorry, but even if the guy had a difficult childhood it was his decision to be a garbage human being.

The terrible and lonely future the sister saw was pretty much the ML's well-deserved karma for his actions. Him being pitiful doesn't absolve him of any reprecussions when it was the consequences of his own doing in the first place. The sister really did a big oof by meddling and roping the almost smart MC into taking the trash back geez.

Yume-sama, totsted, Laerta and 22 others like this.
  17. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Damia’s brother planning?

18. Dobokan

Dobokan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look I don't care if the ML is trash incarnated I came here for the lewd moments and spoilers. If anyone can share some I would appreciate it very much.

And spoilers on creepy af Cesare that dude scares the soul out of me.

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like the author rolled a die on shitty tropes abd used them all together

>slutty ML
    >Virgin MC
    >Slutty ML falls for MC
    > "yOuR nOT liKe oThEr GilrS
    >rape

And wow thanks sis. Girls really looking like for eachother/s. Lol if hes so tortured and needs someone why dont you marry him your self

arlovebird, Ghost123, Alev and 6 others like this.
  20. Multistanzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhuh so.... That "sister" of his, guilt trips our FL into forgiving the trash and loving him when she already resolved herself by throwing the trash and not picking it up again?
    Imagine being a women, knowing the Pain damia went through, but still matching your abusive manner less barbaric rapist brother to a complete innocent FL(Damia) and then get proud of it, cuz apparently, you saw how "Cute" the nephews are in the future:facepalm::facepalm:.

Yah okay, but what about other girls he trampled on? I would not mind a playboy if he RESPECTS WOMEN AS AN EQUAL HUMAN BEING, not like this trashy ML who degrades women and sees them not more than a s*x object to satisfy his needs. Bitch puh lease. Where is this author's dignity?

i am very disappointed that the ML is a Playboy(STd who?) Then the author gotta add that he mentally abusive but then the author was like "Nah ah, I want more garbage ML, gotta make the readers know that you can accept and even fall in love with a rapist, so frikin romantic" Then she adds, that the ML is also a rapist. Okay, good for you author, you're brilliant:blobokhand:.

I hope the "Sister" gets a "husband" who's abusive and a rapist, oh and a fuckin playboy:blobsmilehappyeyes:. She gotta feel what it's like being abused and raped. So she can know how damia felt. And knows that her act of matching damia to the abusive brother was a stupid and horrible choice.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021