Resolved Trying to find a BL Novel.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lalulita, Jun 18, 2021.

1. lalulita

lalulita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember I was reading this BL a time ago but my phone died. Lost and forgot the title.

Not sure if I can describe the plot correctly, but I remember ML is some kind of celebrity and MC start following him and become member os his fanclub, even entering group chats. Because male fans are rare, he becomes actually kinda famous in the group chat and eventually help to organize some events. I remember a scene where the MC and the fans at the airport, and MC borrow a mask and use hoodie so the ML couldn't reconize him. ML then gives him a pen after giving his autograph, wich the MC consider to sell. There's also a scene where his fellow group friend gives the MC her banner (?) because MC is tall and ML would see her banner more easily.

That's all I remember, unfortunataly. I know is hard, but I hope someone can help me. Also, sorry for my bad english ;-;.

2. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    orz I forgot too, I remember reading it... At least the scene. Remember it being completed...

I remember there being "angst" in the story because MC kept on giving ML mixed signals...

Can't seem to find it in my lists.. It shouldn't be a QT though.. right?

Summoning~ @Lissi Did you read this one too?

3. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking of deer Fei fei

4. lalulita

lalulita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately it's not Thinking of Deer Fei Fei. But thank you so much anyway :)

5. 72

72 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure this is an extra in pubg online romance? iirc theres a pen and banner in there

lalulita, c.decora and FormerlyHel like this.
  6. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it's the side couple of PUBG romance of the century novel. The shou is the main story MC's best friend while the gong is the vocalist/member of a famous band and his trademark is his pink hair. They met online and became boyfriend and girlfriend but when met in real life the shou got shocked because his girlfriend is a guy and apparently famous. Pretty sure their story was only in PUBG one, since they got their ending there (no another great book, unfortunately).

lalulita and 72 like this.
  7. lalulita

lalulita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! It is PUBG!!! Thank you so much, both of you :cry:

FormerlyHel and 72 like this.