Forgotten Title trying to find a villains novel (his nickname is el)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nik1999, Sep 26, 2022.

1. nik1999

nik1999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am trying to find a villains novel, who transmigrated into villain in a game, he was in a shopping store when suddenly he woke up in villains body, in a game world which he used to play from day one, he got many benefits from game becoz he was day one player, he received a battle ship which operates on magic, he was vice leader of his guild after he lost to the guild leader in a duel,
    in the game world he transmigrates into villain named el, dont remember the full name, original villain was pervert to extreme, he bought a slave to be his maid with red hairs to do naughty stuff with her, villain was the heir of the esteemed family, his father was the 9th level swordsman, villain was 5th in start of story, later in start of story his father chooses a new heir which he adopted, adopted guy was the hero of the game story, he have the legendry yellow aura of hero.
    el was engaged to princess of empire named olivia, who according to games story would fall for the hero.
    villain have 2 maids, one is slave with red hair, it is revealed she was the descendent of an archmage, second maid is the one which raised el from childhood, though old, she is single and super hot, she have big boobs, which are describedin story.

villain is male
    villain name - el(nickname)
    villain characteristtics - blue hairs (i think) his father also have blue hairs, high sex needs befores transmigration, before transmigration el used to love the princess a lot

2. nik1999

nik1999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as the villain by Immortal_17

anotherAniket likes this.