Discussion Trying to Understand Nine Exquisite Profound Body (ATG)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Ram5, Dec 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the chapter, Jasmine said that the possessor of Nine Exquisite Profound Body could use Profound Arts far higher than their cultivation rank, she said that Xia Qingyue could use high-rank Frozen Cloud Arts even when her cultivation rank was Elementary Profound Realm, so does this Exquisite thing work like zero Mp Cost if this was a mage? Was that mean they wouldn't run out of Profound Strength? It was hard to grasp when the story didn't give a proper explanation, like when she actually used it in battle...

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably would be better to ask this in the LCD thread for the novel.

3. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried, but it doesn't seem appropriate? I mean, LCD talked about the last chapter so...

4. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    LCD is a discussion that can go from chapter 1 to the latest, if you have questions then that's what the LCD is for no matter what chapter you're on as long as it's a chapter of the novel, use spoilers for non translated chapters.

To answer your original question about the body,
    She can learn techniques that require you to be a certain strength at her current strength, like if you have to be lv20 to learn a ability then she can learn it at like lv5 because of her body. I could be wrong since the author could've changed it later in the novel.

5. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    But jasmine said she could learn Frozen Cloud Arts that require throne level... I think, even when she still elementary, that was like... 50+ lv...

6. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    In case you didn't understand my post she can still learn the techniques. I'll give a better example....
    Lv1 has access to all skills but the power output won't be the same as learning the skill at the required level. Say you have to be lv80 to learn explosion but since she has that body she can learn it way earlier but the power output won't be the same as a lv80's.
    Now it's been a year or two since I read about her body so I could be wrong so I suggest you go to LCD to get a better or correct answer.

7. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I do also post in the LCD, and I have the same idea just like you said.

8. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't pay attention to stuff like that since most authors tend to forget it or retcon it later in the story.