LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. randi

randi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected from Mio, because her plot, Makoto lost faith towards Hibiki lol. I'll read later when Tomoki meet his demise then or Makoto break from the eggshell.

Someguy666, Hokoga and iamnobody like this.
  2. B000n

B000n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... no chapters in nearly two months...

3. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it is just something this author does think he had like a 9 month break of chapters and then released a chapter and another 3/4 month hiatus at one point last year unfortunately.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  4. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    And he left us with a cliff :))

5. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe there is a possibility that there will be anime for it? since death march's writer situation is almost like him/her

6. hehaaw

hehaaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    except that deathmarch author hardly goes on hiatus and regularly release a chapter every week

roriconknight and MiraLegion like this.
  7. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    uh, no. deathmarch author isn't releasing chapters regularly

8. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow the novel, the translator got up to date at an amazing speed and after that the author published 1 chapter a week except for a mini hiatus to work with the animators for the series, that author is pretty professional.

9. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He releases like 1 chapter a week same with the Arifureta author.

10. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    the raw is regularly updated eh

11. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh, the latest manga chapter (29) was translated.
    Urgh, THAT'S Io? He just looks like a bald dude with a couple of extra arms.

This is why they left Azuma (the archery president) out of the dream that Tomoe gave him. They already had this chapter planned.

For some reason, I super like Azuma so I'm happy to have her more screen time. The manga is making her even cuter than the web novel. Like, she runs off in embarrassment but turns around when she sees Hasegawa.

Hibiki is a little bit more... silly in more manga appearance? Although the manga is a lot less dry than the web novel anyway so that's probably it.

I like the manga a lot actually.

12. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't read the manga yet. But i was picturing Io as that character from mortal kombat who have four arms

13. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always pictured him as that musclely pokimon

14. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    it's make me angry, president just boring person

15. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That description fits Io's backstory, though. He was just some guy, with only two arms like some regular schmuck, and then his friend was killed in front of him, so he added that pair of arms to himself.

flag9801 and Paps like this.
  16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think MC feelings toward hibiki is weird
    like many have said, she's her only link to his past and his family. it feels like the author actually wants to eventually allow him to travel between worlds or bring them into the story at least since he's been writing side stories about those left behind.

in that sense, she is important to him. he has concern for her but it isn't made clear what kind of concern it is. he also clearly knows that hibiki isn't his ally and merely doesn't want her to die...

tbh makoto seems to be losing 'himself' or at least his 'personality'. the other characters are more interesting as they have wants and so on but since a long time ago, all MC wants is to be left alone and do nothing, he's easily manipulated and used and just goes along with what's happening...

it feels like once hibiki dies, the mc will become empty 100%

17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more like childish denial, he didn't want to include himself in that world, and he had the power to enforce his own isolation. He's growing up now, though. I agree with you on all the Hibiki points though, except that last line.

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it still feels like the MC doesn't want to believe that all this is real imo and is doing what he can to get away from everything and hole up in asora.

i say the mc will become empty when hibiki dies is because he'll feel a sense of loss and lose even more motivation to do anything besides lie on the grass in asora and whine with his bow facing the sky
    he'll probably commit suicide a few times and become god while whining too...

19. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a meaning it isn't real to Makoto, he has no need to interact with Bugland and can hole himself up in Asora whenever he wants but he is trying to make friends and live his life.
    I wrote a few posts ago that maybe Makoto envied Hibiki, a loser who sheds blood and tears to finally be able to live as a normal human and a superwoman who had talent, wealth and fame from birth, reached her objectives with minimum effort and was in general a winner in life. It's easy to deduce Makoto felt envy towards Hibiki, he couldn't comprehend why she threw everything away to be a hero.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Miaka_Mei, Hokoga, kenar and 3 others like this.
  20. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couple of things wrong with that. Pretty sure Makoto is the one who most treats this world like reality. The other earthlings treat the world kind of like its a game. Also, hibiki's death won't matter much to him. He lost much of his respect for her after their talk. He doesn't want to be enemies with her, but he is prepared to if she becomes an obstacle. If she dies, he would at most think "Ah, that's kind of dissapointing".

Really though, what the hell is that with the whole "depression, whiny, suicide" thing you were talking about? Are we reading the same story? That does not fit Makoto at all. Even if someone in his family died, that wouldn't happen. He would be depressed, but he would go the revenge route.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    dracokiva, Hokoga, kenar and 3 others like this.