LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible that the two admirers he left on the earth came but on different time period? Someone do look like her on the world.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a different connection to Hasegawa, since Aznoval says that Toa is the descendant of his younger brother.

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i gave up trying.
    just let the people here think what they want

4. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a healthy way to look at it, since he isn't as unstable as either of you make him out to be either, there are time skips after all.

Edit: it also seems like you and Dave are counting the actions of the alternate Makoto dreams, as evidence of his insanity. smh

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Hokoga likes this.
  5. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's actually started evolving with him, ever since it was completed, so it's not just the Divine Skill she was working with either. The understanding skill he had originally, let him understand the verbal and nonverbal communication of all living creatures, except the hyumans, but it has been slowly allowing him to get full speech from things that aren't conventionally alive and shouldn't be having thoughts.

6. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no i did not. it seems like you are just sprouting BS now. smh.

7. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if makoto lost someone important to him like many people from asora and especially the big 3, makoto would break. but aside from that makoto isn't all that fragile. even if hibiki or tomoki dies, it won't matter that much to him. makoto already has a dark outlook on the bug's world, what happens in it doesn't matter much to him. aside from a few key places makoto wouldn't even care if tomoki nuked it to high hell.

Hokoga, Avil and Paps like this.
  8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He seemed well enough in the "Demon King Makoto" alternate dream, everything except for Shiki was the same, and then he lost it, and aside from still having a vision of Tomoe in his mind (which is probably a real piece of Tomoe), he picked himself up and moved on with his life.

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was exactly the point of my post, he is been neutral towards the war. He is neither siding with either faction.

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh he's actually siding the humans more.
    also the fact that he's selling to both sides equally doesn't mean anything.

it's been very clear that the demons would have won the war twice if he didn't fight for the humans.
    him trading with the demons is like someone breaking into your house, crippling you and taking all your money, then come back and sell your bread so you can continue living a trashy life. so that you don't die of hunger

it's also clear that he doesn't want hibiki to die and does his best to prevent her death.

you can say that the goddess made him do it but he could have just pushed them back but nope, he had to slaughter the demon's entire army,
    he also wasn't required to save hibiki but still did.

and the second hibiki dies = the demon can just curbstomp the humans anytime. he is also arming hibiki for those who are overlooking this fact.

so right now for all you people who cant seem to realize

1) he will save hibiki everytime he sees her in danger, no questions asked
    2) he slaughters everyone who hurts her infront of him
    3) he's giving her the best weapons

if u guys still cant see this, you guys should maybe stop reading and go back to school

CockyBrat likes this.
  11. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course his actions benefited hyumans, the first time Bug used him as a sacrificial pawn against Sofia (WITHOUT HIS CONSENT) and the second time he negotiated to conquer that fort and to not slaughter hyumans as long as Bug doesn't summon him or meddle into his affairs.

He armed Hibiki with "somewhat decent" equipment but he did that before getting to know her better, heck it wasn't even him Tomoe did it with the elder dwarf.Makoto also stated he will save Hibiki but that doesn't mean he will save the country only the girl, if Hibiki loses he will probably confine her in Asora.

Makoto has stated a few times that he prefer demons to hyumans, but he likes the Rembrandt family and his students(to a lesser degree), that also proves he doesn't discriminates against hyumans BTW.

Hokoga likes this.
  12. B000n

B000n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm, Rona did screwed up in Rosgard, otherwise makoto would be with the demons by now.

Hokoga likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like you actually need to reread the novel, if he wanted to support the hyumans he would have killed Io when he figthed him, that would have seriously crippled the demons vanguard. Besides the hyumans vastly outnumber the demons and have vastly more resources, the only advantage the demons had is tactical warfare knowledge and the development of some technologies, with that they did push the hyumans to the ropes but that doesn't mean that they would be out for the count.

14. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He saved her.. twice intentionally. Once was a deal with the goddess, the second time was just him killing the purple cloud that he already tried to kill.
    2. Who has he killed that tried to hurt Hibiki... During the deal with the goddess, he only killed Sofia because she refused to stop fighting. Shiki killed some others, but not Makoto.
    3. Pretty sure Hibiki's weapon is just standard Kuzunaha store weaponry (or slightly above standard). I remember Makoto stating Lime's weapon being much better than Hibiki's, and as Avil stated, Makoto wasn't the one who got it for her.

What do you mean he wasn't required to save hibiki? That was the main part of the deal with the goddess. She threw in destroying the fort as an add-on. -
    At this point he will only save Hibiki if she gives up being a hero. Just like he said he would take in any of the demons if they give up on the war.

Edit: It should be noted he exhausted himself giving it his all to save the demons from Root's attack even though he was't required to. He also save Io from the curse of that flower even though he could have let him die.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Hokoga, kenar, Paps and 2 others like this.
  15. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    The only time he killed demons was when he was 1st summoned to the battlefield not counting when he attacked shen... Well he could have killed some when he destroyed the Stella fort but he did tell Rona and Io to retreat from the there.. He likes demons compared to hyumans, it is apparent in asora and also as he said he could let amelia in asora if shiki marries her, and that was the only time he would let another hyuman enter there if his followers would personally take in them like what happened to Lime

Hokoga, kenar, Paps and 2 others like this.
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, Hibiki's sword despite being way beyond what the hyumans can hope to make, was just something thrown together from random garbage they had leftover. It was a byproduct that came from trying to make some stuff from the materials of that mantis Shiki had modified, and it probably wouldn't have lasted her that long if Makoto hadn't seen it and told his people to maintain it.

Hokoga, kenar, Paps and 1 other person like this.
  17. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't help but feel you're either being a troll or have forgotten a lot of the story.
    so just some facts to help you remember:
    1. off the top of my head i can only remember 1 time where he of his own choice fought against the demons. and that was at the academy, and even then it wasn't so much that he cared about the hyumans but more so that the demon lied to him, so he decided to fuck her over in return.
    2. the other times he's stopped the demons, he wasn't really given a choice. the first time he was literally thrown right infront of the demons. and the fact is, all the deaths which included BOTH demons AND hyumans was just collateral from him trying to kill sophia and the dragon. (yeah he did some damage the hyuman army as well, really favoring the hyumans isn't he).
    the second time, he made a deal with the bug goddess because he knew shiki would die. also you might say he sides with the hyumans, but again, he gave the demons time to roll-out of the fortress, saving who know's how many demon lives.
    3. makoto is subconsciously adverse to hyumans, tomoe and mio and shiki had a conversation about this.

i really don't get where you keep seeing that makoto leans more towards the hyumans. if anything he's more sympathetic to the demons.

so yeah, i don't get how you got so mixed up but like i said, at this point you're either a troll or someone who's forgotten a lot of the novel.

Hokoga, roriconknight, kenar and 3 others like this.
  18. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like you guys are having a shipping war. Fighting over which ship is better, Makoto X Humans or Makoto X Demons.

Hokoga likes this.
  19. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone that has read most of the posta in this thread and remember a bit (obviously not most tsuki is just too big). I will say that after he stopped caring about hyumans. The few hyumans he cares about as I remember are:
    1. Those that are clearly unbiased (Lima).
    2. Treat him and those he cares for favorably (Ex: Rembrandt).
    3. Or, he has teached (The students).
    Hibiki at the beginning was a person he thought was unbiased (plus bonus points for being Senpai). However, after they talked he might as well had forgotten sge existed (if it weren't for his promise). I read his reaction as someone who admired their superior until they found out they were garbage.

As far as the demons, well from what I have read he went in after first going to the hyuman side. Which is like passing before a factory heavy city before going to a factory free city, your lungs wills imidiatelly thank you.

Having said all of this, moridin is right the current discussion is a shipping contest. Personally I m for Makoto X Asorians, but he will stay in bug's world at least until ge punches her so :shrug:. Sorry for long post, first time posting and had a lot to say.

Hokoga, kenar and Paps like this.
  20. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to make a correction, Lorel is the (somewhat) unbiased nation. Limia has just as much slavery and discrimination as the other nations.

Paps likes this.