LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Sari having to establish the Asoran exchange rate of two different monetary systems. (One of which is newly made)

For those who don’t understand imagine if you were allowed to use the euro€ In your neighborhood and the dollar$ in the neighborhood next door. And there is no one tell you how much each are worth to each other.

kenar, Hokoga and Paps like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey she was the one to go and bound herself forcebly to 'The Devil', now she must face her little personal hell HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

3. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no one would comment on the title name. ....born this way......

Paps likes this.
  4. AlmaStock

AlmaStock Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey boys and lads , first time using the forums.
    I just wanted to know , what are the possibilities of Trashmokis inmortality/invincibility being innefective against Makoto? Just asking since in the manga the goddess says it only works at night with the moon.
    And we all know Makoto used moon magic , give me the juicy conspiracy theories.o_O

Paps likes this.
  5. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is more like a instant recovery instead of invincibility, so its pound him all night long till the sunrise if you can't kill him.

6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It already proven that his immortality is useless or would add to his suffering by the dream which is an alternate Makoto. That Makoto managed to do that and he is considered A FAILURE compared to the main Makoto.

Main Makoto is also merciless when the beserk button was pushed.It is not a question whether he lives or not but whether he allow him to die. Just ask a certain door....oh wait you can't....it was tortured too much it became a giant paperweight.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    roriconknight likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Tomoki inmortality is incomplete, compared with the first Adventures, and The knight thats supposedly the stronguest of the Adventures can't handle Makoto even with full inmortaly, he saw with his future vision that Makoto would have been able to incapacitate him for the next five years if the figth continued and he is a fulltime inmortal, imagine the dammaged that he would have recieved that even in five year he would have still been to hurt to move. Now Tomoki inmortality only holds for around 12 hours, Makoto just needs to damage him enough so when morning comes he is still in a dieying situation.

8. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't 5 years, it was 50 years.-

Paps likes this.
  9. AlmaStock

AlmaStock Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what i thought , so now im going to get full conspiracy theory and say that maybe , hypotetically , makoto could make himself artifacts like that , since 1) he can create , and 2) he can use moon magic and ask help from the eldwarfs.

Don't judge me i'm bored.

Paps likes this.
  10. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of the Adventurers of Origin, I've always been a bit curious about what would happen if Tomoe used Pure Illusory Reality on them.

Would/could they regenerate from being wiped out of existence? If they did, would it happen slowly or they just pop out of thin air however many years later?

Or would it just not work on them for some reason?

Paps likes this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Upps, my bad yep exactely that. The bottom line is that Tomoki inmortality would mean sh** to Makoto boy.
    Makoto has some relutance for inmortality at the moment so that doesn't enter his plans so far, but if he ever considers it, with his mana, and connections he can come up with something like that. For what it has been said, it seems that with his mana he can reach the 100 years easely, with the amount of absurdity he has been realizing he can come up with one mana costly but effective spell to increase his lifespan.

12. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be just the same as when she used it on waterfall.
    But you just made me wonder what would happen to the adventurer system then... Will it cease to exist along with them or is it bound to the world by the recognition of the jobs from the people?

But considering his self healing properties being nonexistent it might be possible that his lifespan does not change much despite his mana.

Paps likes this.
  13. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Its difficult to heal Makoto, but his body does now regenerate, though its not to the level of Mio.

Edit: Actually, not 100% sure on this. I feel like I remember something about Makoto's body had developed a weak regenerative ability, but I don't recall when/if it is true.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Paps likes this.
  14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He only heals from injuries he doesn't notice, I think he's still holding himself back from being "not human" in his own eyes, despite having power to rival the world powers single-handedly.

Paps likes this.
  15. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason why healing doesn't work well is the same reason why poison and other status ailment spells doesn't work. The latest manga chapter explain why.

16. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakai doesn't work either and that's not magic.

17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    When he's in his battle trance/rage, he stops caring about injuries, and so some of the minor to moderate ones heal almost instantly. So I think he's subconsciously rejecting the healing most of the time.

roriconknight and Paps like this.
  18. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find when when Makoto's regenerative ability was first mentioned, but it is mentioned during the battle with Aznoval.

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in one of the earlies conversations between Mio and Tomoe they both mentioned that Makoto lifespan can reach the hundreds of years and they both lamented that from their perspectives it was t mutch of a short time for them. Mio even threatened Tomoe to not do something about it since Makoto was opposed to extend his lifespan more that it should be.

Wannabe-shutin likes this.
  20. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when the story continues ??