LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    when the author has the motivation to release a new WN chapter

2. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto is planning of just visiting Earth and returning to Asora. What would happen if he introduce his harem to his family and friends.

Paps likes this.
  3. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok

4. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Makoto gets back:
    Asora's side
    Mio learns cooking from his mother and watches anime with the father
    Tomoe tries to visit every place related to Edo while gathering info about it
    Shiki will visit libraries and universities to study (prob. with the older sister who studies medicine)

Earth's side
    The parents will be surprised, but should understand quickly (opinion on the goddess is questionable though)
    The sisters will be surprised and probably get angry at the parents for keeping that secret
    I don't think the friends will be told the truth, but they might find out somehow.
    The two girls from the club should watch out for Mio. I guess they will see her as a competitor and get intimitated by her (not like they will give up just like that) Maybe they will also kinda blame makoto for having a character that attracts girls like that, leaving him confused.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  5. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link

cocking? wait, what.

Wannabe-shutin and kenar like this.
  6. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly my reaction xD. Maybe I'm too tired

Paps likes this.
  7. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    w

Wannabe-shutin likes this.
  8. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    mistype aside,
    i do wonder whether Makoto will make his move against Thrashmoki in light of the issue.

it will be sad to not punish a guy who made a loli sad.

Paps likes this.
  9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Freudian slip.......

10. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? what are we talking about?

11. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't shy away from each other, and if they get the support of the older sister, they may just push to get the harem going.

Paps likes this.
  12. Wannabe-shutin

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as makoto doesn't do anything that would lead to the downfall of hyumanity the goddess can't interfere. So if he decides to destroy trashmoki's charm ability the bug can't do shit since he can still fight (though he will lose most of the support he has, if not all and probably hole himself up in his room)

Moreover Gritonia's hero more or less declared war on another contry at a time like this. Even without Mokoto doing anything there will be severe repercussions.
    Actions like that can severly weaken all of the hyumans, making them susceptible to attacks from the demons. With the knowlegde of Gritonia's aspirations in the open distrust will be born.
    With a tumor in the back and demons in the front Limia will be in a tough spot.
    Aion, while having to deal with Tsige, would probably stay out of any conflict or try to strike a deal with the stronger faction.
    And Lorel can ask for heavy reparations or go to war. Probably the former while making agreements with Limia and spying on Gritonia (few death thanks to Tomoe)
    And Gritonia will have some internal conflict about the hero's movements, which might just escalate in a civil war over the right to rule the country.

Taking all that into account I'd say the Kuzunoha company won't get involved too much, aside from a silent supporter of Lorel Union at most. The demons have a chance to use this chaos to invade and spread distrust. And the secret agreements and number of spies will increase.

13. Wannabe-shutin

Reading List:
    Link
    Mondo's handshake lasted 1 second longer than Mio's longest time touching Makoto - he got blown through a wall
    Hibiki and Makoto touched shoulders by accident - Mio wanted to tear off her arms

Those two girls confessed their love to Makoto - how will she react?

kenar and dave186 like this.
  14. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mio fellings aside she will have no option but to recognise them because a diference of Mondo and Hibiki Makato does have felling (though not love) for them and care about them, that means they are instantly off limits

15. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiki got "interviewed" when he said he avenged Makoto's fingers.

Question is do she already know considering she have access to his memories being the anime her favorite.

Paps likes this.
  16. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she can't intervene if Makoto doesn't do something with hyumanity future at stake.. But if Makoto chop off of the hero Tomokshit dick, i think that's more than enough. .

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are forguetting about three friends of him that will definetly show him how mutch they missed him (with a knife to the back) given that they are so happy (to the point of crying blood) with his progress with girls, I mean he already had infuated one if the top beutys of his school, not to mention the only chick the playboy actually seriously considered, he has to go 'abroad' and comes back with two other foreign beutys. And his Martial Arts teachers will love to extend his training time since he is going to such a dangerous place is only logical for his swordmanship training to take a more personal front.

18. Draken

Draken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to put this here.

I think Tomoki's "invincible at night" (that is how it was worded, as I recall) is an intentionally misleading wording for something fully sexual in nature. The goddess didn't give him some limited invincibility while the sun is down, she just gave him endless sexual stamina as a bonus after giving out other combat appropriate blessings.

19. Wannabe-shutin

Reading List:
    Link
    If that was the case he would have nuked himself

20. Draken

Draken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, it is supposed to be misleading (on the Author's end). Tomoki has only been fighting at night whenever he can in order to "benefit" from this as he thinks it is a combat boost, but consider this.

1. It was given as an afterthought, more or less. As much as we like to bash the goddess for being a moron, she does for the most part show some effectiveness in her role, "situational invincibility" is the kind of power you lead with when you bring in a supersoldier to solve your world's war issues.

2. She didn't give anything of the like to Hibiki and she has been stated to favor women. Well, precisely speaking she favors beautiful people, gender is an afterthought.

Plus from what I have seen of other translated stuff "invincible at night" has been a somewhat consistent euphemism.