LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way he assamble war potential is not natural, and he has trained those students of him to a scary degree.

2. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I agree that he has an uncanny ability for war, why would it be so hard for him then to learn the bow? His original gift is one that is different then his current bow gift, so it may not have to do with war. If his gift is war related then it should have helped him learn to use a weapon, because

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It never states that it was hard for him to use the bow, it only says that he wasn't gifted at it. What he has acomplished with the bow is comparable to a person hitting a mountain wall barehanded and making a path like that. Extremely difficult, and hard but with his persistence and hard work he achieved something no one though posible. I think that what it means is that he wasn't supposed to be so good at Archery to the point of never missing his mark at best avarage or little better that the rest, but not the scary high level he has on it.

4. Solu.lovers

Solu.lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A.k.a

CHUUNIBYOU

Paps likes this.
  5. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why i saw his talent as someone that gathers people, he trains them and nurtures them but not specifically as them to become a war potential, its just that he just knowledgeable in that field because of his current situation and also because if his current situation

clmbheat likes this.
  6. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Precisely a war gift would make learning a weapon easier. He had to break down a mountain wall because its completely different then his actual gift. The accuracy he has is something different born from his hard work but it's not related to his gift. We all may he confusing what Chiya saw with her Spirit Eyes as being Makotos gift. That darkness that seeks to come out could be somethig different, like the emotions that he doesnt really show. Hate, anger, loathing, all these negative emotions that would be catastrophic in this world, because of how much raw power he has, could be that crack. Chiya doesnt know what anything means when she looks at it, neither do we, but if his gift is being shown there its staring us in the face and we could be ignoring it due to misunderstanding what the author is trying to portray. Also sorry for such a long post lol

7. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    But that's something the other two can do also. It's not just Makotos own skill or gift in training, the people form Apple would also be able to train others to be monsters. The main reason we see their growth as being monstrous is that they are being trained by Makoto, but if Trashmoki or the other girl ( forget her name lol) were to be training them, we would not be that surprised since they are "high spec" people.

8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the author is using gift as an skill, so it won't necesarely make it easely for him to use weapons. Is like having a gift as a swordman but decided to use a spear, what Makoto did was reach a level in spear handling that is comparable or surprass his achievement if he has used his given gift of the sword. What I am trying to say is that even if his original gift was similar to Archery in any capacity, to achieve the level he has achieve at Archery through hard work and dedication would still be an equal impresive feat as it is rigth now.
    Well this is my personal believe but I don't think that either Hibiki or Tomoki can device a training program that will help someone to grow as much as Makoto student have done so. In fact their companions with augmented equipment, higher levels, and arduous quest have they improved as much as Makoto students have done with just his lectures??? I don't know but my personal opinion is that they haven’t. Mind you I am not saying that the students are stronger but they have been growing faster.
    And still he disregard the obvious more fitting option for him of becoming an adventurer or a mercenary for an profession he has no skill whatsoever in, like he did with his gift. Or the constant mention of how easily he fits into combat situations like is a natural state for him. I am not claiming that that’s his gift, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  9. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    You may be right with the gift but Hibiki and Trashmoki are just as capable in raising others. The problem is that they go about it in different ways. Makoto goes for proficiency in what they can do, the other two go for levels. Well Hibiki has changed in that she now knows that levels dont explain or guarantee power.

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm....it migth be true but I don't see it. I mean neither of them have show the maturity for it, Hibiki migth be able to guet there but she is to used to her POV to openly consider other people enough to fully guide them, and Tomoki is just plain infantile, he barely can manage himself, he is not ready to assist anyone to grow.

11. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe potential would be better? They all have knowledge from another world, so they could all vastly improve those around them. But for one reason or another only makoto though about: 1) applying earth logic, 2) teaching using said earth knowledge, 3) tries to be anything but something that could be seen as "bad/sheepish" by modern standards.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  12. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Hibiki can get it just by the charisma she has, those with her are getting more powerful, look at Chiya as the main example. As for Trashmoki he can just force it, but I'm guessing he is stuck with the mentality of levels being everything.

Zone Q11 and Paps like this.
  13. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct, Hibiki and Trashmoki are stuck with the thought that since it's an other world earth's common sense is useless. But man they are wrong and maybe of the two Hibiki is starting to understand that.

14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think about it the way it was explained, a normal person will look at the paths infront of them, and walk down one to awaken their talent, if they feel they picked the wrong one they need to backtrack, which also takes time. So most people never awaken a Gift/Talent. Makoto awakened his at an early age, and then carved another path when he didn't like it. I would think that if his talent was for battle, then weapons skills would be on the same path, even if they don't normally get picked up.

Paps, Avil and clmbheat like this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hibiki charisma push people to do better for her. And I think with time she can indeed guide people better. But as Mio told her at this point she is to wrapped up in herself. I am not saying this in a bad note, in fact she has what it takes to be able to help and guide people even more that Makoto can. She hasn't just grow enough for it yet.

clmbheat likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and even so two weapon masters who's style is honed for battlefield got interested in choosing him as a disciple. Even though he migth not have shown an afinity for the weapons (at least one of them) he has something that made them want to pass down their teachings and technique to him.

17. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the extra chapter with Makoto's sword master, he rejected Hibiki because she only cares about the thrill and didn't show passion towards martial arts, the guy liked Makoto despite sucking with the sword because he takes it seriously.

Paps likes this.
  18. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Wao, Tbh I already forgot good part of the content, it surprised me to see a discussion ongoing.
    Well it's a good story and new readers always appear, sadly the story's progress is stuck atm.

19. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that is the sucky part I hope the Author decides to keep on going since I love the novel but its understandable if he chooses not to

Miaka_Mei and Paps like this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't remember mutch but Hibiki failed to make an impression on him, while Makoto did impress him with his concentration, what that meant I don't really know maybe is the focus that both showed to wielding a weapon???

clmbheat likes this.