LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She made and impression, but it was a bad one. He was watching her, as she calculated her odds of winning, and decided to forfeit, instead of pushing to either win, or get better. The reason he preferred Makoto, is that you never see Makoto think about anything other than what he is doing, not his ideals, not appearances, just fully absorbed.

Edit: You know now that I think about it, this is a pretty good example of behavior that carried over to her Hero life. She saw the problem with Demihyuman relations, and slavery, decided that it would be too much effort at this time, and set it aside for later, after some grinding, despite the problems building in the mean time.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Zone Q11, clmbheat and Paps like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for correcting me, I sincerely though she didn't made an impression on hum since he berely remembered her when his disciple mentioned her, like an after though.

3. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this novel been updated in the last year or so? ( I mean raws)

4. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Checked 2 weeks ago. Nope

5. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

6. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if the Author has posted anything anywhere with like personal updates? I dont use Twitter or Instagram or Facebook so I'm wondering if he has said anything about how he is doing?

Paps likes this.
  7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure we wont see this finished in the next decade or so. it's very sad that such a good novel has been dropped

Zone Q11 and clmbheat like this.
  8. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was sick and she was planning to restart both

9. philgreek

philgreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From earlier in this thread back in January:

I think this is the author's twitter: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://twitter.com/azumikeiwr&prev=search
    (original link - https://twitter.com/AzumikeiWr)

It looks like progress is being made on the comic version but no mention on web novel. Google translate on twitter isn't loading for me beyond January so can't see what's said before there.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  10. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw the latest manga chapter and some things are starting to make sence. Makoto being cold when he is serious is not part of his training but like super childhood early! Like him seen the dead animal didnt fuck his mind at all he just went " meh it's dead i guess i should feel sad"
    Like if that is part of his gift I'm now going with contract killer or psychopath because a kid not feeling sad at the death of anything is super weird!

11. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not every one shows their emotion, and modern kids/people are really desensitized to animal death; so it really isn't strange for him to think that.

Zone Q11 and Paps like this.
  12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    In his defense, he'd probably already died a few times by then too. So that's him just stating the obvious, from his experience, "when something dies, people are sad" okay.

Paps likes this.
  13. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he has experienced "death" yet it's the concentration he gained training the bow and I'm not sure that he has already started training so im taking it as it being before. Still even if you dont feel "sad" you feel something, disgust at the carcass, or anger at the person killing a domesticated animal. But nothing is weird and not healthy and I'm guessing that's why he had that freakout, he is realizing that something is wrong. And he keeps on learning and (personal view now) closing the dark thing chiya saw in a more healthy psychological way

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the manga panel again, the dead eyes, and the bandages around them, when even birdpoop can kill him, those are proably a sign of his whole eyesocket healing back in from some previous accident. As for the crying, he could also be getting bombarded bythe rest of the memories he picked up around the mist gate, maybe the pain of the dead orc, or loss of his family, could even be the rest of that girl's personality trying to kick in, and seeing herself die.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  15. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    You may be right and I'm overthinking this lol

16. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this chapter gives a clear idea about Makoto's dry view towards life and death, he suffered so much during his childhood and almost died so many times that he had to become that way, it's way too much for a kid to take without breaking a bit.

Paps likes this.
  17. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crying could also be due to his "shell" that he's trying to uphold. Immediately before he started crying, he thought of his parents saying "when others die, you feel sad", almost as if he was acting out how he was supposed to feel.

That said, the feeling in the WN was fairly different and we do know Makoto cares deeply for his friends. I feel like it was mostly true grief with a bit of influence from his "normal human" persona he's trying to maintain.

18. Solu.lovers

Solu.lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we discussing about latest manga (ch43) ?

19. Attega

Attega Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that last manga chapter I think is where Makoto's racism toward the hyuman began. When he finally realized that the hyuman in that world is inherently different than the human in our world. IMHO

Zone Q11 likes this.
  20. Solu.lovers

Solu.lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And which chapter is that?...

I know something like that happen but i kinda forgot...