LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured Hibiki's new party member was going to be one of the Goddess' Apostles (or whatever they were called).

I thought the various dreams were all ones where he was missing at least one of his key followers and the effect that had on him, and in Ilumgand's it was either Mio or all three (so Mio didn't double tap him).

It could be he still somehow survived, but Mio seemed very thorough when she double tapped him.

2. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the alternate timeline, there's a decent chance that Makoto wasn't there to stop the bullying of Ruria, so Illumgande likely never became one of the mutants there in the first place. The main timeline's one is almost certainly dead. Also, it was mentioned that there's an apostle mixed into the Limia hero's party (chapter 273), so that is likely the new person. Could also just be that somebody else in her party was an apostle in disguise, and the new person is unrelated. Honestly can't remember if/when she said a new person would join her party.

Edit: Disregard the part about him maybe not becoming a mutant. After looking at the chapter with the dream, he definitely did.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  3. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one more chapter released

imafire, DragonMage18 and bf like this.
  4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    No Illumgand was still a mutant meatwad in the alternate timeline, he wears full body black armor, and follows behind Hibiki as the mysterious Black Knight, until he runs into Raidou's microwave. He told Makoto that he gave up his name, and everything, so he could atone for his sins by working for Hibiki. So the bullying and Demon curse still happens, that wasn't affected by Makoto being there.

5. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish that the LN get official english translation.

imafire likes this.
  6. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point. Been a long time since that dream thing, so didn't recall that detail. Went back to the chapter, and yeah, it's very clear that he survived after becoming a mutant. My bad.

7. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought the new member of hibikis party was going to be one of makotos student. they are strong (for hyuman standarts), hibiki was looking for a frontliner with a shield and one of them (makotos students) is able to negate enemy attacks. and if i remember correctly his (the student) parents are very religious. their child beeing part of the party of the hero chosen by the goddess should be something they want.

plus do to there strength, the big powers want them for themselfe, look at shikis new assistant, so Limia kingdom would be interested in that too.

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He was pretty good at tanking damage, back in the tournament arc, and now he's survived Tomoe's extreme boot camp. Every government in the known world, the Temple, and his family, are probably angling to get him in one of the Hero teams, most likely Limia, since Grittonia comes off a bit atheist....

9. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i find funny about the government wanting makotos students is that they might try to use them against makoto which will backfire hard. they are basically giving makoto a backdoor to thier importen stuff, as makotos students have one rule among them: never fight our teachers in a serious fight. no matter how much time you buy it will not be enough.

kenar, DragonMage18 and CountryMage like this.
  10. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    and frankly it would be impossible for any of his students to hurt him and if by chance they would betray makoto, Tomoe would act before anyone can notice

11. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a way for them to hurt him, Emotionally at least. Makoto is getting more attached to them, even if he knows it's not really a good idea since the kids are attached to other influential groups. The ones to most likely hurt him in that way are Izumo, Emilia or Evelia w.e name you feel more comfortable with, and Jin.

12. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    if that happens, goodbye human-shaped shell and hello abyss

clmbheat and Paps like this.
  13. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that would be really bad. If that happens the bug is dead but so is that world. Shiva or Susanoo might have to step in and kill him to prevent damage from spilling to other worlds

Paps likes this.
  14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's how you get microwave, and desert, sakai. It doesn't lead to anywhere pretty, even gods forsake those worlds.

Paps likes this.
  15. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this Makoto would be a LOT more dangerous then the dream ones. After all he has reached the point of creation and has as much if not more power then the bug. The dream ones, as powerful as they were, did not reach that level.

Paps likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto is more dangerous that those dream sequences of him, even Asura himself stated that with creation he has reached a place no other of his selfs did. Now about those guys destroying their respectives universes, was that independent action or Asura influenced them so they would destroy them, if I remember well Asura was really pissed of when he discovered that the actions of the Goddes created so manny different timelines and he said that he would use Makoto help to destroy them.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    clmbheat likes this.
  17. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that those timelines end up being destroyed by Makoto not going down those paths and some sort of connection between him and Shivas power. Also it was Shiva or Daikokuten not Asura

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the tip I forgot my mythology there. So the fact that he didn't went in that opath is whats elimnating those posibiltys??? I never though of it like that, interesting.

19. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that what the gods were talking about when they left Asora. That thanks to Makoto being there, their job of getting rid of the parallel timelines is progressing faster? At least that's what I got

Paps likes this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I though they meant that because the Goddes transmigated two 'humans' instead of only one it creates more timelines that it should, it wasn't even Makoto transmigation, remember there is a ban in trasnmigating 'humans' from earth to other worlds because their influence is to much to fast.