LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a really good chapter but not my favorite. I was expecting makoto to decide he was going to go and remove trashmokis charm ability and regeneration and leave him there as the trash he is with the trash princess and have ginebia kill him

2. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I did not even think being good at sex could be his talent! Something all boys would want to be and it explains why most of the girls tend to want him! You are a genius

DieForMe likes this.
  3. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropped by to say, congrats Makoto and congrats all readers. It took years, but we managed to reach this point.

QainanM, xshugox, Zone Q11 and 3 others like this.
  4. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was unexpected & probably because of the break, I feel like it was too sudden but I guess the discussion with picnic garden & etc sparked something in him.

I want at least 3-5 chapters focusing on their reactions or changes because of this. No new shit, just focus on how this development develops their interactions & relationships.

On a side note, I wish he'd teleport & finish off that stupid hero.

Edit: I am back on this thread after years & I want to say that it is not MP that made him good in bed but rather his abnormal focus. Remember the way he does archery, imagine him putting that skill into the bed.

5. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    I realy hope the situation with Tomoki will be resolved in the next arc.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  6. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from what I remember discussions all around different forums, fans wanted to see him being brutally tortured to death and his soul destroyed for years even before hiatus...

DieForMe and DragonMage18 like this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Master of the nigth???? It would explain why he got along so well with Moon God HAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Zone Q11 and DieForMe like this.
  8. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @neoinfinity204
    The Ishtar/Aphrodite situation could happen or not depending on the author. Although, I doubt if Makoto really would be well versed in that area's lore compared to Hindu, Shinto, and Greek. I would still be open to the possibility.

The night is usually the domain of the moon gods or goddesses. It brings into question why BUG did not give Tomoki immortality for the day time since to human eyes the battlefield is much more visible in daylight.

I checked the sources, but it was not really love and there's too many variations in narrative. Being a hunter himself and son of the Minotaur slayer Theseus, he changed his target of worship from Aphrodite to Artemis. That made Aphrodite really jealous. For Greek gods, love was seen as a curse. They all had grudges for slight and trivial matters.

Orion was probably one of the only men she fell for that is well documented. Although, sources say that Apollo orchestrated his death by turning him into a boar and Artemis hunting him down.

Artemis was the patron goddess of girls before they reached womanhood. Aphrodite was said to watch over females after becoming women, so in a sense, she always stole followers from Artemis, except those who vowed to remain pure and chaste. It's funny how that works, right? xD

CountryMage and clmbheat like this.
  9. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and I think that's why it probably isn't Artemis. She isn't into beauty like Aphrodite, or Ishtar, or well many others. She is the goddess of the hunt, the moon, maidenhood and for no real reason childbirth. She isn't against men as long as they leave her alone. So if it is Artemis why would she hate the archer expert, no sex drive makoto fron the beginning? He has done nothing that would displease Artemis. While Aphrodite hates lack of beauty, sexless people and those considered more beautiful then her. The only thing that really keeps us from saying its Aphrodite is that Trashmokis skill is related to the moon.

DieForMe likes this.
  10. Banesephy

Banesephy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If in the next arc, Tomoki ends up laying his hands on Mio or Tomoe, I will probably rage quit.

clmbheat likes this.
  11. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next one is about Aion though

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They(the gods/goddesses ) have said Makoto know about this talent so it implied he tried it at least once in order for him to know it . Pretty sure he is a virgin on earth so good in sex is doubtful.

13. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, so probably not so much tomoki action uless it's part of the current PRG plotline.
    So will most likely fockus more on that clan favoured by the godess, since they can use an attribute she can't.

14. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    That was in the extra with the other gods or was that after they left Asora? I kind of remember that happening but its hazy. But you are most likely right but I wish you weren't because it would be hilarious if Makotos original gift is to be a sex God lol

DieForMe and Paps like this.
  15. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt it is, that yalent was also said to be something few people/boys would actualy want. So when he discovered it, he turned his eyes from it and pretended it did not exsist.
    Before through shere effort he twisted the strings of fate, to turn it into talent in archery (or maybe I should say the talent to hit where you aim).

DieForMe and clmbheat like this.
  16. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't say he tried it, just that he was aware of it, and turned away from it. Maybe he noticed he was really into girls, and shut down his sex drive until now.

clmbheat and Paps like this.
  17. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most likely it will be a battle with goddess's pawn/ apostle was it, the one with Aion, who attacked root and aznov.

clmbheat and DragonMage18 like this.
  18. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought of a Japanese Shinto god that might fit.
    Izanami
    First married woman in Japan, became deified.
    Died giving birth to the fire god. Her husband Izanagi descended to Yomi to retrieve her. She went to negotiate her release and told her husband after she started he couldn't look at her till they left Yomi. So of course he looked, locking her into the appearance of a corpse. He then ran with his wife chasing him along with a bunch of monsters. Used 3 peaches of immortality as distractions/deterrents. Escaped Yomi and put a big rock on the entrance. His wife now locked in Shinto hell swore vengeance, she would kill 1k Japanese people daily. Izanagi said he'd just have to make sure 1k5 were born daily. Amaterasu, Tsukibro, and Susanoo were born from the cleansing ritual Izanagi performed after getting out.
    According to Hoozuki's cool headedness, she was then ousted from her job as god of Yomi when King Yama took over and turned it into Jigouku(Buddhist hell)

Obsessed with Japan.
    Pissed at one man in particular, possibly all Japanese men.(Makoto)
    Stuck looking like a corpse.(wanting to look normal if not beautiful)
    As a hell god, possibly also Hades/Pluto or Persephone in the Greek pantheon, would need author confirmation.

Unless the bug can be in 2 places at the same time we know she isn't.
    Susanoo(punishment team)
    Athena(punishment team) Minerva is still possible until author states whether greek/roman are the same gods 1:1
    Dai/Shiva(punishment team)
    Amaterasu(last seen threatening to lock herself in her room again. Having to cover Tsukibro's shift)
    Tsukibro(recovering at home, talked to the bug in the first chapter)
    Fates/Norns(consulted by Susanoo about Makoto back on Earth)

19. Banesephy

Banesephy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was someone called Alta Barrett?
    I wonder if there is more than one Apostle aside from that one.

20. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now we know 2. one with that limia crap other with Aion